Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-21, 12:48 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
I'm debating on buying in early too. It looks awesome. However I am cheap and think I should just wait. I've never bought VIP access for any BB stuff as of yet.
I did VIP early access for MBF and MBFA. I loved that program but the jumping rope got boring.

This is the second program I did early access for. The only reason I did it was because I was in such a slump and this sounded like exactly what I needed. It turned out to be worth it for me. It is challenging and I'm pushing myself but not over the top and it builds. I'm very encouraged by the program and the "spirit" of the workouts, talk, etc.

I just started week 4 which is a deload week for Stage 1. Deload does not mean easy, he just reduces the volume.

I've gone from planks on my knees to full planks, including when you reach one arm in front and to the side and for DB pull planks. The focus on form and the doability of 45 minute workouts has helped me immensely. Now I need to cut out sweets and late night snacking and I might actually SEE some results.

Tags
645, 645 amoila cesar, amoila cesar, bbod, beachbody