Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-13-21, 05:19 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
I did the free workout and LOVED it. I loved the Work as well. I think BB has really hit the mark lately. Loving all the newest releases minus the Barre one!
I either love the programs on BB or I hate them. If it wasn't for this new release, I'd have been giving up BB on Demand. For some reason I do not care for Autumm and she is so popular as are her programs. I hope they keep letting Cesar create programs!
Old 07-13-21, 05:21 PM  
gigi

I'd love to see another version of MBF. Loved working to the music but the cardio needs to improve. Jumping rope got boring fast.
Old 07-15-21, 05:42 PM  
gigi

So tomorrow is cardio, the last workout in week 1 of 645. They have a Monday start but I started on Saturday. I had to skip W due to after work plans.

Anyway, after almost finishing week 1, there was a lot of shoulder work but in a good way. A lot of corrective work for shoulders and glute activation with the bands (which looked easy but was surprisingly challenging).

I have always had trouble with my left shoulder area on and off but after week 1, I am more aware of form and the proper technique behind the moves. The modifications are wonderful and still challenging. The length of the workouts are perfect for me right now because of how busy I am and I'm about to get busier and drive further for work. It's also all I am able to give mentally. I feel good, worked but not over-worked. I can sometimes push myself too hard and working out ends up adding to my stress level. I look forward to seeing how each week builds on the previous week.
Old 07-16-21, 05:48 PM  
gigi

The cardio didn't look like it would be that tough. It was deceptive. It was tough while not being crazy. He did a lot of motivational talk about not burning out and working out to the extreme all the time, stressing yourself out. Considering where I am in my life, this is still sitting well with me and this is the first week in a LONG time that I have worked out consistently.

I start week 2 tomorrow!
Old 07-17-21, 09:22 PM  
gigi

Stage 1, Week 2, Day 1, Lower Body Strength was tough. The heaviest weights I used were 20's and I mostly used 15's and 12's and it was still really tough. There was a high cardio factor even though there was not cardio and a lot of core stability. Upon preview I didn't expect it to be that tough. It was doable but I feel completely worked! And Amoila is a beautiful man and I find him hilarious at times.
Old 07-19-21, 11:50 AM  
LoveVA

I saw today that 645 is available for VIP access. $49.95

General release in Winter 2021 (whatever that means).
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-21, 05:07 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
I saw today that 645 is available for VIP access. $49.95

General release in Winter 2021 (whatever that means).
General release means if you are a member of the streaming service, it will be available to you at no extra charge.

I did Stage 1, Week 2, Day 3, Mobility and Stability. This series so far has been good for my body. If anyone purchases VIP access, I'd love to know what you think once you start it.
Old 07-20-21, 07:29 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
General release means if you are a member of the streaming service, it will be available to you at no extra charge.

I did Stage 1, Week 2, Day 3, Mobility and Stability. This series so far has been good for my body. If anyone purchases VIP access, I'd love to know what you think once you start it.
Oh, I know what general release means. I was wondering what Winter 2021 means. Does that mean Nov/Dec 2021 or Jan/Feb 2022? I'm impatient (which is why I'm considering paying for early release if it seems like these are good workouts).
Old 07-20-21, 08:42 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Oh, I know what general release means. I was wondering what Winter 2021 means. Does that mean Nov/Dec 2021 or Jan/Feb 2022? I'm impatient (which is why I'm considering paying for early release if it seems like these are good workouts).
I'm keeping an eye on these, but so far I'm not impatient and feel like I can wait till winter. I just circled back to LIIFT4, which is probably my favorite Beachbody program ever.

I am retiring in November so "winter" might be a perfect time for a new program.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 09:19 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I'm keeping an eye on these, but so far I'm not impatient and feel like I can wait till winter. I just circled back to LIIFT4, which is probably my favorite Beachbody program ever.

I am retiring in November so "winter" might be a perfect time for a new program.

I'm liking LIIFT4 better than I thought I would. I'm finishing up a LIIFT4/80DO/21DFRT/XRT hybrid and am starting a LIIFT4/The Work hybrid on Monday.

Tags
645, 645 amoila cesar, amoila cesar, bbod, beachbody