Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-03-23, 09:48 PM  
kristiep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I checked Kelly’s Facebook group and someone asked this same question. Kelly’s response wasn’t completely clear to me, but I think it’s the same workout.
Yes, it appears to be the same based on the description.

If folks are interested in Fitness Ladder, it's very good IMO. What's nice is that you ladder up, down and back up again. So if you only have time for one segment, you can do that. If I do the second and /or third ladders, I tend to go heavy on the first ladder, then pyramid down on the ladders that follow. It has upper body and lower body moves, but I'd say it leans toward an upper body focus.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-23, 10:09 PM  
bubbles76

I was thinking that Raw Fitness Ladder might be a bonus on another dvd but which one? I know that two of hers that have bonuses - Cardio Fit has Stepboxing and Power Splits has Tabata Sculpting. There's a Raw Fitness Ladder that is its own dvd too. Is there a Raw Fitness Ladder 2?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-23, 11:24 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I was thinking that Raw Fitness Ladder might be a bonus on another dvd but which one? I know that two of hers that have bonuses - Cardio Fit has Stepboxing and Power Splits has Tabata Sculpting. There's a Raw Fitness Ladder that is its own dvd too. Is there a Raw Fitness Ladder 2?
That’s a good question!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-23, 07:23 PM  
Mickey12

Just to confuse things even more, on Power Splits Kelly describes the bonus Raw workout as a Tabata Ladder as well as Tabata Sculpting. My understanding of her sort of cryptic response on Facebook was that the Raw Fitness Ladder DVD she is offering for $5.00 is the same as a bonus on a previous DVD. So that makes me think that the Tabata Ladder bonus on Power Splits is the same as the $5 Fitness Ladder DVD. But, I really don’t know.
Old 01-04-23, 07:45 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I have all of Kelly's workouts on DVD. I'd like to support her (despite the high shipping cost) but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. I had both workouts in my cart (Box & Pump 5 plus Ladder) last night. I saw that someone posted on FB that her RAW Box & Pump was one of her favorite RAW workouts and she was glad Kelly decided to put that one on DVD (out of so many others.) So...still considering...haha!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-23, 10:59 AM  
Rhonda

For some reason box and Pump 5 was not a fave of mine. I do like the box and pumps but something about this one I didn't like. I am the minority here I know.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-23, 06:02 AM  
buffmama

Kelly posted on Facebook that the Ladder workout is new to DVD and is not on another DVD.
Old 01-06-23, 09:03 AM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Kelly posted on Facebook that the Ladder workout is new to DVD and is not on another DVD.
Excellent

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kcm preorder, kelly coffey-meyer, preorder