Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-15-15, 07:01 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Hey Rhonda I remember that you have JNL right ?

Here you go...

Edge Booty Extreme #2 link to receive program details and discount on release day

http://ingridromero.com/edge-booty-extreme-2-prelaunch

Edge Booty Extreme #1 program details.

https://ingridromero.com/edge-booty-extreme/
Hi Sharaz,
Yes I have JNL but haven't pulled it out in a very long time. These booty workouts look like they would be good. Thanks for the link, I signed up so hopefully will get an e-mail from them. I am actually thinking about getting both sets but will see what the cost is first.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-15, 09:04 AM  
Sharaz

Rhonda, I also want both! Maybe I got the wrong impression that the 1st set wasn't challenging. Looked again at the clips, as long you choose weights that challenge yourself is all good. Same I did with JNL. What's important to me is the exercises and routine.

I trust team edge knowledge and experience! Is summer and I'm enjoying working at home in the morning. I may give this a change and keep progressing before doing one of my programs.
Old 07-15-15, 07:36 PM  
Sharaz

Rhonda, I ordered the combo package.

I downloading EBX1, but already looked at EBX2 workbook. Just in case...

Edge Booty Extreme 2

Week 1-3 Build Phase
Weighted Supersets

Week 4-6 Sculpt Phase
Weights and Plyos Supersets

Week 7 Burn Phase
Peek Week Cardio Supersets

Workout Program-edited

1 glutes
2 legs split
2 upper body
1 cardio
1 rest

30 mins cardio on your own - 65% to 70% max heart rate

There is detailed description of cardio workouts and yes there is jump-rope The guide said that if can't follow their cardio, do 30 mins on your own.

Detailed menu and recipes.

Peeeeeeerfect
Old 07-15-15, 08:02 PM  
Sharaz

Edge Booty Extreme 1

4 weeks

Day 1 Booty Blast
Day 2 Shoulders and Back
DAY 3 Booty and Core
Day 4 Chest and Arms
Day 5 Single Leg Burnout
Day 6 Booty Express

4 Cardio 20 mins
2 HIIT 10 mins

Detailed Meal Plan
Old 07-16-15, 06:57 AM  
Rhonda

Hi Sharaz,
I ordered the combo set also. I printed off Booty 2 book and hopefully can get Booty 1 printed tomorrow.

Hope to get the DVDs within a week and not sure if we will get an e-mail when they are shipped or we just wait now.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-15, 07:39 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Hi Sharaz,
I ordered the combo set also. I printed off Booty 2 book and hopefully can get Booty 1 printed tomorrow.

Hope to get the DVDs within a week and not sure if we will get an e-mail when they are shipped or we just wait now.
Yes, I think we will have time to prepare. I plan to read the guide carefully because I want to follow the program as close as posible. I have done similar routines, but this guide is way more detailed.

I joined the FB group. I want to take pictures and see how I look after

If you want to do it with me let me know. I don't have any problem starting with Booty 1. I am kind on a vacation mode right now and having fun with my workouts
Old 07-16-15, 07:45 AM  
rheash92

So has the workout been released already? What is the link to order it? And did you get a discount code? Thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-15, 07:54 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
So has the workout been released already? What is the link to order it? And did you get a discount code? Thanks.
good to see you

Go to ingridromero.com - *shop* I belive the programs are up there ( i am unable to post the link right now)

EDGEBOOTYEXTREME10 code for 10% off
Old 07-16-15, 08:12 AM  
deineira

Sharaz,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I saw the teaser and signed up for the email, but I can't figure out if this is a good investment or not. The price for the second set is kind of high for someone that is an unknown quantity to me. After looking at the materials, is there anything new or unique of of added value here? Thanks.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-15, 08:28 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
Sharaz,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I saw the teaser and signed up for the email, but I can't figure out if this is a good investment or not. The price for the second set is kind of high for someone that is an unknown quantity to me. After looking at the materials, is there anything new or unique of of added value here? Thanks.
Booty 2 guide is more detailed in terms of menus because there are recipes. It explain what, when and how to do your extra cardio. The instroduction explain that we must lift heavy and keep adding weigh once we are no longer challenged and general info already out there about women and lifting. Then talk about bikini fitness competitors training style and why they do what they do. Is not a novel, but is interesting.

Booty 1 guide is more simple. There are pictures of exercises and form pointers. There is a menu. The cardio protocol is also explained. It also comes with a program calendar. The workouts look good too! The single leg burn out and then the express which is super high reps body weight to take while traveling.

There are great results pictures from Booty 1!

I think both programs are not the same, so worth the investment for me.

Tags
booty, edge booty extreme, glutes, ingrid romero, muscle building, muscle definition