Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-14, 09:09 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

IMO nothing beats Leah Sarago's Ballet Body to shape and build the glutes, especially when you combine her standing work at the barre (e.g., Crossovers and Diagonal Foldovers; Diagonal Crossover Lunges and Sitbacks) and mat work (e.g., Glutes on the Mat 1 and 2; all her Bridge workouts).
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-14, 10:23 AM  
RubyBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
IMO nothing beats Leah Sarago's Ballet Body to shape and build the glutes, especially when you combine her standing work at the barre (e.g., Crossovers and Diagonal Foldovers; Diagonal Crossover Lunges and Sitbacks) and mat work (e.g., Glutes on the Mat 1 and 2; all her Bridge workouts).

Thanks Fuzzie- y'know I have all of the BBs and never , ever use them! I need to make a playlist.

Do you remember your ITrain Ballet butt burner? I think it was a combination of the floorwork from a few: 10, 11 and maybe a couple of others. I still use that occasionally. Thanks.
RubyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-14, 10:46 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyBlue View Post
Do you remember your ITrain Ballet butt burner? I think it was a combination of the floorwork from a few: 10, 11 and maybe a couple of others. I still use that occasionally. Thanks.
Yes! Here it is:

iBallet 10 - floor (until the 10 minute mark, i.e. skip the pelvic tucks)
iBallet 11 - floor
iBallet 12 - floor

This combo really works ALL glute muscles as well as the outer and inner thighs, starting with arabesque and attitudes (iBallet 10), moving to a tough side series (iBallet 11) and ending with a long pelvic tuck sequence (iBallet 12). I did it at one point this summer and it was just as challenging as I remembered.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-14, 11:48 AM  
RubyBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Yes! Here it is:

iBallet 10 - floor (until the 10 minute mark, i.e. skip the pelvic tucks)
iBallet 11 - floor
iBallet 12 - floor

This combo really works ALL glute muscles as well as the outer and inner thighs, starting with arabesque and attitudes (iBallet 10), moving to a tough side series (iBallet 11) and ending with a long pelvic tuck sequence (iBallet 12). I did it at one point this summer and it was just as challenging as I remembered.
It really is fabulous. A real gem. Thanks again.
RubyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre, butt, butt building