Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-22, 01:06 PM  
Diana3271

Thumbs up December 2022 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome!

What started as a Leslie walk challenge has morphed into a wide variety of workouts and lots of support and encouragement! Join us, if you're looking for a friendly check-in, that's not limited to one type of exercise!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-22, 03:50 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, thanks for starting our month! So glad your Christmas plans worked out.

Back later.

Check-in: bonus Better Belly Yoga workout on the Better Belly workout DVD.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-22, 10:31 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I had a good Dr apt today. She seems to thing I had a bad case of allergies. The plan is to take a daily antihistamine and finish off the prescriptions. Come back if I don't continue to improve.

No workout to report. I need to get back in the swing of things.

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-02-22, 08:00 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 4,458

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-02-22, 11:59 AM  
lynnf

Oh my gosh, it's December. I did a barre 3 yoga flow. Did I check in yesterday? If so, it was on the November one, but I did a Jill Dailey butt and thigh challenge 3.

We are doing a lot of home repair/ upgrade all of a sudden. We realized we needed a new bed for DS (he's coming home for a bit) and then decided we should get ourselves a new bed as well. Now I feel like I am in a luxury hotel when I go to sleep. Then DH's plans to put in maple floors in the living room (our carpet is just too uncleanable) came to fruition as Home Depot found the wood, so that is planned. And then the blower on our heater went out. So lots of activity around the home planned for December.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-22, 02:51 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I wanted to do a light barre DVD today but need a break from Suzanne Bowen. There's no shut up Suzanne option and she says the same things all. the. time. The workouts are good, just not every week. I did Barre3 Ballet Boot Camp.

I am in a FB group for 17 days, with meal plans and recipes. I am now a half pound less than my previous goal. As I suspected, I can't weigh as much as I did when I was taller. I'm close to my revised goal weight, just not there yet.

Lynn, wood floors are so beautiful, and you can get an area rug if you want. our mattress sounds like a good night's sleep.

Diana, i want your doctor! Too bad the commute would be too long.

Cheryl, your vacation sounds wonderful (except for the family cold). I hope you and yours feel better soon.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-22, 04:48 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Heather's Legs and Booty Workout (no equipment, no repeats). Still trying to ease my way in, still coughing, stil wishing they had softer kleenex in Portugal. Yesterday I guess I posted on the wrong month with my upper body workout.

Lynn, mattresses are everything. Who knew? A good mattress changes your life. And it doesn't have to be expensive, just right for you. In Portugal there are a lot of hard mattresses. We brought ours over from the U.S., but they are in storage right now because this house is furnished. Fortunately after moving some things around the mattress we are using is good. Also, wood floors are the best. I agree about the area rug. We replaced a lot of flooring with wood in the States. Here, our wood floors are more than 100 years old. There is no carpeting here, it seems. Tile or wood in this country (or stone).

Diana, I hope the new course of treatment works for you!

Cynthia, congrats on almost reaching your new goal weight. It's so hard to lose when you are somewhat close to goal, at least for me. You are so disciplined!
Old 12-02-22, 07:49 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I finally got a workout in!

Cheryl I hope you and family feel better soon.

Lynn I have someone coming out next week about doing some work. Mine is under house stuff so it's not fun like a new bed or floors.

Cynthia You are very disciplined. Congrats on being so close to goal.

Check-In: 50 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-03-22, 06:57 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Praise the Lord, I am doing better with the respiratory situation! I can tell such a difference this morning. I am taking the antihistamine at night.

Steps from yesterday: 10,009

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-03-22, 10:55 AM  
seabliss

Diana, great news! So glad you are feeling better.

Today I did the sunset standing low-impact hiit from Audrey Koomar, followed by Heather's 10-Minute Standing Abs workout. Still sick, but it was so cold in our house this morning and I needed to get my circulation moving.

We got out our Christmas decorations today. We were supposed to have heating installation this month, so we didn't think we could decorate, but that seems quite improbable at this point. The original installer was having supply issues, so the owners are looking for another option. Bad news for heat but at least we'll have a more festive home.