Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-28-22, 01:07 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~~DECEMBER, 2022~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

December, 2022

Just trying to get in workouts this month and doing what I feel like. I will be finishing up Heather's FIERCE 2.0 14 Day Program this first week.

28 -3.31 Mile Walk; 1.5 Hours Yard Work (my back yard/front yard) + blowing (other) neighbor's yard
29 - Rest Day
30 -Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2 Day 7 (Chest & Back Strength =39 min.); Heather FIERCE 2 Day 8 (Powerful Lean Legs =37 min.); Mady's (Full Body Stretch =20 min.)

1 - Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2 Day 9 (Abs & Core Strength) =40 min.); Cathe Perfect 30 (Mobility) Heather's format is :40/:20 with 4 circuits of core work x 2 rounds. All done on mat with plank variations throughout. Seemed a little boring to me being 40 min. but the exercises were good and on the 2nd, I am feeling my core from this! 276 cal burn
2 - Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2 Day 10 (Arm Toning & Strength =42 min.); Heather FIERCE 2 Day 11 (Mobility & Dynamic Stretch =39 min.), Mady's (BPR) AT&S was a good one! Format is :40.:20 x 2 rounds; 6 Circuits of weighted shoulders, biceps, & triceps. I used 5's through 15's. I did as HR recommended and went heavier to start and sometimes having to decrease the weight. That bicep burnout was brutal with 8's! For the 2nd set of laying tricep press, I did reg. tricep p/u's and for upright rows, I did pulldowns. I used 3's for the shadow boxing and even felt like she went too fast for 3's. Arms felt very well worked when done. Her M&DS was a very good dynamic stretch with great mobility exercises...there were a few I had to modify due to my knees or lower back: Windmill Reach (had to bend my knees to be kind to my lower back), Cossack & Lunge (too torquey for my knees, so I held the Cossack Stretch), etc. For me, if I'm doing this as an add-on, it went on a little too long but if wanting it as a stand-alone mobility stretch, it's excellent (w/my modifications). I thought I needed to stretch out my lower back some more with Mady's stretch. 485 cal burn
3 - Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2 Day 12 (Booty & Thigh Workout =40 min.); Heather FIERCE 2 Day 13 (HiiT Cardio & Abs =19/42 min.); Mady's (SFLBPR) B&T was a good little workout! Format is :40/:15 w/ 4 circuits x 2 rounds of booty band work for 1st half, and weighted leg work for 2nd half. The band work really fatigues the muscles from the get-go so the weighted leg work seems tougher. She does not have an add'l w/u...just the band work from the start. I always need add'l w/u's & stretches, so Yvette's 11 min. w/u is always effective for me as well as Mady's stretches. I used 15's, 25, & 30# and my LB got worked very well. A good one to get in booty band work and weighted leg work in one shorter session!! Her HC&A format is :30/:30 and mostly standing cardio exercises then the 2nd half is plank variations and ab work laying on back. Some of the cardio exercises (j. jacks), I did on the JS. For the Crab Dance, I did Crab Kicks (JNL-style since those have more of a cardio-effect for me than HR's pace). I cut it short and made the 19 min. a finisher, as I am still not feeling 100% since Monday...ahem, been having digestive issues and any intense cardio just isn't happening yet! I'm trying to gear up to going out to do more yard work and it is brutally cold!!! So many pokey balls down again...sigh. ETA: 1.5 Hours Yard Work Yes, brrr! Mighty cold but I was dressed warm and only my face got cold. Just took a hot shower which felt nice! Only got the front yard done...maybe tomorrow for the back yard. Got 1.5 lawn bags full of pokey balls!!
4 - Mady's (10 Min. Morning Stretch for Every Day); Mady's (Fix Your Posture & Reduce Back Pain/10 Min. Daily Stretch Routine); Mady's (5 Min. Morning Stretch/Full Body Flexibility Routine For Beginner); Mady's (Stretches For Lower Back Pain Relief & Tight Hips/15 min. Recovery & Flexibility (SFLBPR); Mady's (Back Pain Relief Stretches/10 Min. Yoga For Relaxation & Recovery (BPR); 1.5 Hours Yard Work It was a Mady Stretch-a-thon!! And it took longer to type the titles than actually doing some of the stretches! Tried some new ones today, but BPR and SFLBPR are still my favorites!/Sunny and nice out - it makes all the difference when there's little wind! I wish I could say this is the last of it but there are still leaves hanging on the back yard tree....ugh. Last week for yard waste p/u...anymore bags and they'll be stored in my garage all winter. Got 5 bags full today (w/ yesterday's 1.5).

5 - Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson FIERCE 2 Day 14 (Full Body MetCon =47 min.); Five Parks Yoga (Toes to Head 15 Min. Swimmers Stretch Yoga Class); Mady's (BPR) Wow! This workout was a butt-kicker!! Format is :45/:15 x 2 Rounds of 5 Circuits of compound exercises using DB's. I used an array of 10's-25# and can go heavier in certain places next time. I did change up some of the exercises but kept with the theory of working UB/LB simultaneously all the way thru. I was breathing and had to take a couple water breaks, as the rest times are only b/t exercises (no rests b/t circuits). It is definitely METABOLIC and I burned 364 cal w/o the stretches that followed. Great ending workout of the 14 day challenge!! Some highlights: I got to w/o with Heather on a regular basis and enjoyed it; I liked her pace - always with good form in mind; her music was ok for the most part - just one song got a little annoying for me. I did, however, miss the 3 beeps at the end of the exercise to let me know it's nearing the end...I'm just really used to that now. I made sure to count my reps...she is actually better than some instructors about this (ahem, Ms. Kelly! ), but I just always know to count esp. when doing so many unilateral exercises. It was a good little 14 day challenge that worked me well! 430 cal burn
6 - Yvette Fit #69 (30 Min. Moderate Impact Kickboxing); Mady's (SFLBPR) This Yvette is always good when wanting a lazy day workout with no jumping! I used my 2# wrist weights and my arms were feeling it by the end. 205 cal burn
7 - Cathe Live #370 (Chiseled Upper Body Blast =38 min); KCM Power Splits (UB only-no finishers premix =21 min.); Travis YT (Yin Yoga Upper Body Flexibility/Day 21 EMPOWERED =27 min.) Cathe's format is 6 rounds of a cardio exercise followed by 3 weighted UB exercises. I didn't love it...not much of a burner, IMHO...maybe b/c it's so short, it just didn't seem to work me very well and I matched Cathe's weights. (Maybe that’s the time Cathe was going thru her eye issues?) Add to that: the D/L froze on me at the 32:00 mark!! Probably on my end but NTL, annoying! Kelly's PS UB premix worked me harder in the 20 min. than in Cathe's 38 min. and without any cardio ..she just seemed tired in this class. I probably should've opted to subscribe to CL before buying like I did last time. Love Kelly's PS workout for this very reason - great premix for an add-on/finisher. Travis' class was awesome to stretch out those UB muscles after a weight workout. I needed Travis' gratitude talk to remind me of what my body actually can do. And I wasn't even antsy during this Yin class....I think it even helped me to calm down from Cathe's annoyances, LOL! A good one! 351 cal burn
8 - 2.74 Mile Walk; Mady's (15 Min. Leg Stretch/Flexibility Routine for Hamstrings, Butt & Hips/Post Running Stretch); 1 Hr. Yard Work Not feeling well still, so it was a slower walk. Mady's stretch is so good for the hips! Today was really calm so decided to rake more leaves in back yard. Spotless (or leafless—for now). (HRM info N/A)
9 - Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred Day 23 (40 Min. Home Leg Workout/Quads, Hamstrings, & Calves =38 min.); T&D Shred II Day 11 (30 Min. EXTREME Lower Body HiiT Workout + Abs =37 min.); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga =26 min.) FANTASTIC leg day!! I love Dan's weighted leg workout - hits all the leg muscles and even the thutt area so well! Usually on the 2nd set, I grabbed heavier weights so this was a major burner. Those hamstring marches are killer with mostly straight legs/lifted booty!! First time for Day 11 workout...I had skipped over this during my rotation and this was a wonderful finisher...uses no equipment and is cardio/abs/cardio/abs/finisher format so it's interval-style rather than HiiT with a :30/:10 format, so very little rest time. Some of the cardio I did on my JS and all the moves work the leg/booty so this was a really good combo today!! So awesome to work out with Dan-the-man!!! I needed a great LB stretch and Michelle's always complies...my hips/legs felt so much better after this...it's been too long since I inserted this in my rotations!! 554 cal burn/54 min. in the FB zone.
10- KCM Cardio Fit (All Cardio Premix + RAW Bonus =62 min.); Cathe Perfect 30 (Mobility) Best darn premix on this dvd --- and it is MY premix, LOL! Kelly only offers the All Cardio Premix @33 min., but it is great fun to add on the Raw workout also! Last time I did my premix was in February and it was like a new work out to me today and so much fun! I used my topper for the Raw bonus and wore my wrist weights for all and my upper body & core always get worked really well along with the cardio. 454 cal burn ETA: 1 hour Yard Work
11- Rest Day

12- 3.10 Mile Walk; 35 Min. Yard Work; Mady's (15 Min. Leg Stretch)
13- Cathe Perfect 30 Perfect Pump (Mish Mosh #2-No Step Premix =39 min.); Perfect Pump (TS #4-Shoulders/Chest/Triceps Premix =19 min.); Perfect Pump (Extended Stretch =8 min.) It seems I always do the Mish Mosh #1 54 min. UB/LB premix as this TB premix is hard to top...(the 31 min. TB premix never really made me feel worked enough), so thought I'd look at the other premixes on this dvd and found another fantastic TB premix--it is mine and I combined two premixes but is fantastic, none-the-less! The Mish Mosh premix includes both upper/lower body exercises but not all (no step exercises for the LB) but I still wanted a little more emphasis on upper body, so I added on the TS premix. It came to a little over an hour with the Ext. Stretch and was "perfect." So glad to have another TB premix option from this dvd! 359 cal burn
14- Yvette Fit #216 (60 Min. Cardio/Core/Gliders with a Bicep Bonus—actually 68 min.); Mady's (BPR) Wow, if this class doesn't melt off the love handles, I don't know what will!!! Such a sweat fest and FUN workout that is so awesome for core focus. I used my 2# wrist weights and there is LOTS of k/b combos (no kicks), but Y makes up for it with glider work, plank work, and she uses a 6# med ball for more core work standing and on the mat. She ends with some bicep weight work....I kept my weights light since I did weights yesterday (8# + 2# wrist weights) and when she did the alternating hammer curls at the end, I did my own bicep curl burnout doing 36 reps. (So I got more bicep work in there after yesterday's workout, too!). So I thought we were done when Y takes off her gloves...nope, 10 more burpees, LOL!! But at least they weren't too bad without the jumps. Great endurance challenge with my HR up throughout most of the class. I needed an add'l stretch after all that. Feeling accomplished!! 490 cal burn
15- YT Yoga45For45 (Edge =49 min.); Cathe Perfect 30 (Mobility) Travis put this on YT from his new Yoga45For45 program and it was intense! VERY similar to his Yoga30For30 Edge (LOTS of same poses with chats, 1/2 chats, yogi-style p/u's, horse stance variations, elbow to knee variations, boat sequence (but was a breeze thanks to Dan/Yvette's core work!) with strength as the emphasis). Not much balance work and the music is crescendoed during intense poses like usual but music wasn't too loud like it is sometimes in Yoga30For30 Edge. This class starts off with breathing techniques for 5 min., whereas that is omitted in 30For30. I have to say I enjoyed 30For30's Edge a little more...this one even seemed harder on my wrists. Feeling accomplished though! 244 cal burn
16- Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred II Day 34 (30 Min. SUPERSET Leg Workout W/ DB's =37 min.); Heather Robertson (Booty Bootcamp =33 min.); Mady's (BPR); IT Band Stretches One of my favorite of Dan's legs workouts---just sooo good! Love those Kneeling Glute Squeezes - they just get in there so good!! I upped my weights mostly on the 2nd set and on both sets for some exercises from last time I did this one. Good stuff! HR's booty workout is fairly new and was a great finisher. Format is :40/:10 with 3 circuits. Circuit 1 included one round of fabric band exercises, Circuit 2 included 2 rounds of weighted leg work and Circuit 3 included 1 round of glute work using the stability ball lying on back and mostly hamstring variations. Those 1 legged curls with lifted booty were tough esp. there at the end of my leg extravaganza. :0) Word to the wise: get your DB's ready ahead of time for the weight work, cuz :10 is not enough time...I was scrambling as I was trying to grab heavier weights depending on the exercise! I used 25's# for the exercises that use 2 DB's and 30# for the 1 DB exercises. The music is pretty sucky in some places of this workout, thankfully it didn't continue too long. Fantastic leg combo today!!! 535 cal burn
17- Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred Day 18 (30 Min. Abs & HiiT Cardio Home W/O; No Equipment); Five Parks Yoga (Intense Flow w/ No Planks Or Chats. - Wrist Free Yoga =49 min.); 1.5 Hrs Yard Work Dan’s w/o is a good one that starts with core work to provide a challenge by slowing the pace so no momentum can be used. Then he has some cardio exercises in the middle then more core work until the end; I’ve done this one before and it always works me good. Erin’s class is a favorite for balance work and has a tough boat sequence (that I find tougher than any of Travis’), and I had to grab the backs of my thighs at one point toward the end of the sequence…she just goes on and on! I did pretty well though otherwise. For a challenge I wore my 2# wrist weights (until ripping them off during the boat pose challenge!) which really put a spin on things! I love this class for being kind to my wrists, but worked them anyhow with the yard work…in the 25* cold, some of the leaves were even iced over so they wouldn’t blow with the blower so I had to do more raking than I liked. I was dressed super warm and honestly, didn’t get cold but my obliques were so sore from the raking (I’m sure Dan’s core work didn’t help)! But somehow my necessity of getting every last leaf waned considerably and I just wanted to be done, LOL. Was I nuts to be out there? I’m sure my neighbors thought so! At least *most* of the leaves will be gone when the snowfall is predicted late next week and now I can rest up until our Christmas production at church tonight! 381 cal burn
18- Rest Day 20 Min. Yard Work

19- Cathe Live #377 (Total Body Circuit =46 min.); Yvette Fit #217 (45 Min. Moderate Impact All Out Step Aerobics, sans w/u=37 min.); Mady's (BPR) I had tried this Live before and love it for its' creativity with the band and glider work mostly. I used lighter than Cathe on the first weighted exercise since I was still warming up, then heavier on all the rest to the end (as it's easier to go heavier on most moves). I used my gray heavy FW band and held a 30# weight during the walks to provide a little burn and during her many water breaks, I did some cardio moves to keep moving. During the chest fly set-up, water breaks and her talking, I had gotten in 8 reps before she even starts. Easy to ramp up this one, too! Yvette's is an easy step class (one BW move and that's it!) that provided some good steady state basic step cardio using my topper and I found myself vegging out throughout! She ends with a few core exercises sitting on step. It did allow a raised calorie burn for the duration; Cathe's w/o had only a 279 cal burn for me. 588 cal burn
20- Michelle Briehler (Holiday HiiT Workout/Fun & Sweaty @ Home Workout (No Equipment =25 min.); YT Carly Rowena (Mariah All I Want For Christmas Flat Belly Abs/One Song Workout =4 min.); YT Keoni Tamayo (16 Min. Christmas Fun Cardio Workout -2200 Steps in 16 min.); Carrie Underwood (Stretchy Pants =3 min.) OMG, I had such a blast this morning!! Loved, loved, loved Michelle's workout - so much fun working out to choreographed Christmas music today!! I searched YT for Christmas core workouts and this Carly one came up - it was good! It was fun seeing how BIG the kitties grew during Keoni’s workout which gave me several steps. ETA: well, why wouldn't they have gotten big...that w/o was from 2 years ago!!) LOL! Then I searched for a Christmas stretch and couldn't resist stretching while listening to Carrie's song - TOO FUNNY!!!! Highly recommend the Stretchy Pants song as I will, indeed, be wearing STRETCHY PANTS on Christmas!!! Great fun today!! I needed some light workouts with the Christmas theme today....so much stress this week with my sister now having Covid and so many having it at mom’s ALF so this was perfect and a great release!!! 274 cal burn
21- Cathe Live #380 (Cardio, Upper, Core Circuit Live =42 min.); KCM Cardio Fit (Dumbbell Blast Premix, no w/u =23 min.); Stretches to Carrie's Stretchy Pants song 2x (see yesterday) Cathe's workout was sweaty - wow those up-and-over's using 15's right out of the gate were challenging! (And then AGAIN in Kelly's w/o later)! I pretty much matched Cathe's weights today (20's/15's/12's/10's/5's)...I used the topper of my step and got a nice sweat. Loved the format of this workout--a cardio exercise followed by an UB weighted exercise followed by a core exercise (usually done on the mat). I did need to slow down those fast chest exercises (flyes and close grip). Found yet another gem of a premix on Kelly's dvd!! This premix is a great total body add-on using weights, so I got a little lower body weight work as well. I used 8's, 12's, 15's and 20's + my 2# wrist weights. Just a great finisher!! UB, especially, is feeling really worked! 492 (257 from Cathe's) cal burn
22- Yvette (w/u); T&D (10 Min. Cardio HiiT Workout/No Equipment/No Repeat/No Rest); Michelle Briehler (Pilates Burn & Tone/45 Min. @ Home Weight Loss Workout/Cardio HiiT/Low Impact =49 min.); Mady (BPR; SFLBPR) Dan's workout was short but packed a punch! Cardio/BW/Core exercises with a :30/:00 no rests format. Filmed outside at the beg. of this month on his balcony with the lovely view and Dan put on quite a view as well....he put on some muscle!! Good to workout with him! Michelle's class was a favorite pilates workout if I have to actually DO a pilates workout, LOL! Total body is worked with pilates, yoga, BW, barre(ish) moves...had a fusion flair so it was good for me. Ankle weights are put on with floor and standing moves and a cardio segment toward the end (no jumping, so I kept the ankle weights on). Wow, pretzel with ankle weights on - really felt it in my obliques! As far as pilates workouts go, this one is a winner! 410 cal burn/Glad I can stay home today with the snowy/blizzard weather...it still isn't really accumulating...just mostly blowing. I got some cleaning and laundry done to make the most of it!
23- Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred II Day 27 (30 Min. Total Body Unilateral Workout =36 min.); Yvette Fit #214 (30 Min. Step/Tricep Workout); Yoga30For30 (Mobility); IT Band Stretches I love Dan's unilateral workout...always know which arm/leg I should work! Great total body workout but no direct tricep work, so adding Yvette's workout was the perfect add-on for additional cardio, core, and weighted tricep work. I used my 2 riser step (Y uses 4) and 8's, 12's, & 15's#. Great total body workout today! Mobility felt great for stretching my shoulders after all the weight work (and for my wrists with these deep freeze weather temps)! 541 cal burn
24- Cathe LIS (Slide & Glide - Standing Cardio =26 min.); Cathe Perfect 30 (Mobility; knee strengtheners); 20 Min. Shovel Max Good fat burner today! I don't know why I picked this workout...I can't say S&G is a favorite but it was the first time since I rearranged my w/o area so I could actually use the gliders! I still refuse to do j.jacks using the gliders--just no. I did some knee strengthening exercises after Mobility as a knee preventative measure. 223 cal burn/DS was coming over to use my TM so he helped me shovel the couple drifts - perfect!! Sunny and calmer out today - lovely winter wonderland and YAY for a white Christmas!! It's been awhile!! <3 Better enjoy it, as next weekend it will all be melted with the 50* weather predicted!
25- MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope everyone enjoys their day!! Yvette Fit #104 (60 Min. High/Low Cardio & Metabolic Weight Workout); Mady's (BPR) 1) I needed a good calorie burn for all the goodies, & 2) I needed a good METABOLIC w/o that didn't use the step once! Got both wishes, as this one works me very well with just floor cardio and my comments having done this one previously were that this is easy to take up a notch...hmmm, I must've been talking about adding the ankle weights and the fabric band above my knees during the toning exercises, b/c I sure didn't need to take it up a notch for the cardio!!! Yikes! Fantastic FUN Metabolic workout!! 435 cal burn

26- Five Parks Yoga (Stronger & Longer Yoga Class =49 min.); Blow Max 2x (30 min.) This was perfect for my active rest day today...used the leaf blower two times to clear the light layered driveway/sidewalks. Love that blower!!! Cal burn N/A/Got my Christmas decorations inside all put away. Don’t want to waste any time, LOL! I had the time so took advantage.
27- Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred II Day 32 (30 Min. Upper Body workout GIANT SETS/Arms, Chest, Back, & Shoulders =37 min.); T&D Shred II Day 5 (8 Min. Abs/Shredded Abs Workout); Mady's (Stretches for Neck, Shoulders, & Upper Back Pain Relief =10 min.) I did the "BEAST" workout today as Dan refers to it! SOOOOOOOOOO good with giant supersets w/ 4 exercises w/ zero rests repeated once, then a :60 rest before moving on to next muscle group. The arms are fried right out of the gate!!! Thankfully, I included a great w/u. Finisher exercises working each body part ends this thorough, well structured workout. I went heavier than last time (biceps/shoulders) so my UB was fried really well. Love! Short and to the point ab workout and was over before I knew it! Fabulous work for the upper body and core! 322 cal burn
28- Yvette Fit #210 (30 Min. Treadmill/BOSU/Kettlebell Circuits); Mady's (SFLBPR) This was a great easier workout (which I needed!) using the TM for a time (I kept the incline under 3 since my knees are feeling good); then off to do BW moves, burpees - to overhead presses, lay-overs to stand, and cardio moves on the BOSU. KB swings (I used 10#), sumos, and pick up/put down moves (I used 25# KB). So much variety that it just sailed by! Y talks an awful lot in this while walking on the TM (about nutrition, etc) and sometimes I just preferred to actually hear more of the music (which was difficult but I can always mute her, play my own music and just do what she's doing, I guess!). Super non-dread workout. Finished with Mady's great hip stretch. 369 cal burn
29- YT 30 Min. Yin Yoga "Lazy Days" w/ Travis; 3 hours Yard work Travis' class was great with 3-4 min. holds with Fallen Tree, Deer pose, Sphinx/Seal, Child's Pose and my favorite, Supported Bridge. I'm super glad I didn't do a strenuous workout before the 3 hours of yard work...I am pooped! I got to the backyard leaves that were stuck under the snow that's now melted and the pokey balls all over the front yard and halfway down the street! But while I was out raking/picking up the hundreds of pokey balls, I couldn't help but wish for a "Fallen Tree" or a certain one I could cut down, LMAO!! Ugh. I guess it keeps me young! I also took the Christmas lights down while I was out there...a good day to do it...it got up to 60*!!
30- Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred II Day 28 (30 min. Build and Burn Full Body DB Drop Set =36 min.); KCM Power Splits (Power Lower-No Finishers=21 min.); KCM Power Finishers =26 min.; Mady's (BPR) Great total body with emphasis on lower body. Dan's workout includes lower body weight work, core work, then upper body weight work using 2 DB's, 1 DB, then a BW exercise. Good stuff. Wanted a little more lower body since it was leg day so adding on Kelly's Power Lower premix was awesome to include 4 sets of each lower body exercise. I used 20's but did have to drop to 15's for the last couple reps of the last set...everything was getting fried by then esp. after Dan's w/o. Added on the finishers for both upper and lower with 2# wrist weights...these finishers are so much fun and the lower body one is great for balance work as well. I had LOTS of finishers today - one in Dan's workout and 2 from Kelly's workout! Long workout today but I had the time and energy. I LOVE Kelly's PS just as much as Cardio Fit but the music in the finishers was getting a little annoying there at the end! But great workout for sure! 520 cal burn
31- Cathe Perfect 30 (Mobility); Two Birds Yoga (30 Min. Evening Yoga Series - Part 5-Dec 14 '22) Conquered Mobility 1x/week for the past two years...it really helped keep my joints in check with very minimal injuries. I hope I will like at least one of Cathe's new mobility workouts equally so I can do it faithfully as well. Fiona's yoga was very yin-like and done all on my back...heavenly! Voice-over and very relaxing...it's intended to do at bed-time but I just needed a good relaxing stretch for my active rest day.

Well...this year really rocked for me! I noted all my accomplishments/goals in the '22 Hits/Misses thread...I better print out that page!! Lots of my goals FINALLY came to realizations in which I am very grateful. It pays to be consistent and persevering no matter how long it takes!! :0) Thanks to all the JTW crew to help keep me accountable for yet another year!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 01:35 PM  
Luv2WO

Yahoooo!!!

1. Karen Lord Pilates weekly workout 11/21
2. Barre3 45 minutes
3. Karen Lord Pilates Weekly 11/14
4. Barre3 30 minutes
5. Karen Lord Weekly workout 12/5
6. Barre3 On the Go
7. BB Sugarplum on the Mat, Holiday Bridge, Bridal Posture
8. Barre3 Bounce Back
9. Barre3 30 minutes
10. Barre3 45 minutes
11. PBL Movement in Meditation, Essentrics Thigh Thinners
12. PBL Lean London Leg workout, Twist and Shout Oblique workout
13. Barre3 30 min
14. Essentrics 10 min Butt Toning and Arms workouts
15. PBL Complete Body Firming
16. Ballet Beautiful Body Recharge Digital DVD Stage 1
17. PBL 5 Min More Stretch
18. PBL Glow Full Body
19. PBL Total Trim Down Leg workout, Strength and Grace Upper Body workout
20. PBL Winter Weights Sculpting Routine, Barre3 Flow with Dana - 15 min
21. Barre3 Flow with Brandi - 30 min, TBL Restorative Pilates Routine
22. TBL Reset and Recharge - 28 min
23. Barre3 30 min Signature with Charo 12/12, TBL Quick Energizing Travel Workout
24. Barre3 45 min Signature with Allison 12/19
25. TBL Classic Joe - 30 min
26. Barre3 30 min with Lisa 12/26, 40 min walk
27. TBL Breathe, Flow, Stretch, Essentrics Leg Toning with Amanda, Essentrics PM Stretch
28. TBL Side Strengthening Pilates Workout, Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, BB Mat Stretch
29. TBL Reset and Recharge, PBL 5 Min More Stretch
30. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, TBL New Year's Pilates Ball workout
31. Barre3 45 min with Michele 12/26, BB Backstage DVD Stretch portion

See ya 2022!
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 02:06 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 02:26 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

December:

1 - Nothing formal; 5,028 steps.

2 - Bird's Pilates/stretch; Yes2Next 5 Minute HIIT Workout; Kassandra Gentle Bedtime Yoga; 5,518 steps.

3 - Yes2Next 10 Minute Toilet Paper Workout; SeniorShape One Dumbbell Strength Workout; Kassandra Root Chakra Yin Yoga & Affirmations; 2,975 steps.

4 - GYM for rehab routine; 4,852 steps.

5 - Kassandra's Beginner Yin Yoga Full Body Stretch; 4,631 steps.

6 - Nothing formal; 4,077 steps.

7 - Started PT; 3,465 steps.

8 - Just a few PT exercises; 3,897 steps.

9 - Added more PT exercises; Kassandra's Stretch After Work; 4,763 steps.

10 - Full PT routine; a Kassandra morning yin; 3,939 steps.

11 - Full PT routine; attended slow flow/yin/restorative with nidra workshop; 3,876 steps.

12 - Virtually attended my niece's yoga class for the accessible parts and subbed my PT for the rest; 4,492 steps.

13 - Full PT routine; surfboard pose; 4,858 steps.

14 - Full PT routine; 4,867 steps.

15 - Full PT routine; 4,284 steps.

16 - Kassandra Guided Affirmation Meditation for Stress & Anxiety; full PT routine; supported fish; surfboard; support child's pose; 4,023 steps.

17 - A few steps at the beach; full PT routine; 5,256 steps.

18 - Attended VF Zoom meet-up for JackieB's Essentrics class, Ots' Body Pump class and Garrie's barre and stretch class; 3,665 step.

19 - Full PT routine; Kassandra 30 Minute Deep Stretch Slow & Mellow; 3,845 steps.

20 - Kassandra anxiety affirmations meditation in a.m. plus two Jason Stephenson meditations in p.m. - otherwise rest day; 3,765 steps.

21 - Lee Holden Qigong for Back Pain (all); 4,137 steps.

22 - Session with PT; 4,813 steps.

23 - Full PT routine; my own stretch; 3,333 steps.

24 - Full PT routine; my own stretch; 6,072 steps.

25 - Rest day; 2,697 steps.

26 - Full PT routine; Kassandra's new One Hour Winter Solstice Yin Yoga and Affirmations; 2,336 steps.

27 - Kassandra's 15 Minute Winter Solstice Meditation; Lee Holden Qigong for Depression & Emotional Balance; Jane Fonda Trim, Tone & Flex upper body workout; 4,529 steps.

28 - Full PT routine; 3,790 steps.

29 - Winsor 20 Minute Workout; 3,522 steps.

30 - Kassandra's 10 Minute Morning Meditation to Set Your Intention; full PT routine; my own stretchy gentle yoga; 3,781 steps.

31 - SarahBeth's 30 Minute Yin Yoga to Relax & Unwind; most of PT routine; 4,881 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 06:39 PM  
Tammie M

December
1 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Strength and Stamina - Bonus Step Workout + Tamilee Web Beginners Stretch for Flexibility
2 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Basic Barre Series: Lower + Classical Stretch Season 4: 405
3-25 - AU/NZ trip
26 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Your Best Body - Workout #1+ Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 1900, Volume 1 - Episode 1903
27 - Lisa Nunziella Dance with Lisa Made Simple: Hip Hop Cardio
28 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Basic Barre Series: Arms & Abs + Classical Stretch Season 4: 406
29 - Michelle Barnard Everyday Warrior Yoga for the Warrior in all of Us + Emily Kligerman Yoga Therapy for Back Pain - 17 Min for Sciatica
30 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Your Best Body - Workout #2+ Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 1900, Volume 1 - Episode 1904
31 - Lizbeth Garcia Crunch: Fat Burning Blast
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 06:56 PM  
allgirlsinaz

No plan this month.

1. Ride with Alina Thunderous Temp 30 min ride; 20 min t/m walk
2. FitScope Beginner Jog and Power Walk; 25 min t/m walk
3. SSoD Prime Ride 3
4. Joe Alvarado Super Bowl 2022 ride 50 min
5. IBX Running Long Intervals 30 min; 25 min t/m walk
6. nothing
7. Time to Train #60 45 min ride
8. Pre-programmed t/m w/o 30 min; 25 min t/m walk
9. SSoD Maximum Burn III Tabata Time 30 min ride; 25 min t/m walk
10. Joe Alvarado Holiday Power Zone 50 min ride
11. IBX Running Walk Intervals 50 min
12. nothing
13. Pre-programmed 20 min t/m walk; 25 min t/m walk
14. SSoD Cardio is Calling 50 min ride
15. Jessica Smith's HIIT Motion Traxx 35 min t/m; 25 min t/m walk
16. Motivation Cycle 35 min
17. IBXRunning Intervals 50 min t/m

I've finally been cleared by the hand surgeon. Time to dust off the weights and decide where to begin.

18. nothing

Sydney Cummings Houdyshell's MOVE program

19. Perfect Push
20. nothing
21. Leg Supersets
22. Kaleigh Cohen Fitness 20 min Fat Burn Ride; Full Body Builder (stuck with #10's-still quite sore from Monday's w/o and yesterday)
23. Amy Dixon's Motion Traxx 55 min t/m
24. Started out with SSoD Christmas Climb, video kept freezing so after 12 min, switched to Joe Alvardo Christmas Fat Burn 30 min ride; Push
25. iTread 1-I found my old iPod with all my iTread and Cardio Coach downloads!
26. IBXRunning LISS 25 min; Full Body
27. 2.41 mile hike
28. Shoulders and Tris

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 07:19 PM  
firmiewannabe

December! I'm in!! Goal - have a plan to workout around the holiday events! Get the workouts in, so I can enjoy the holidays guilt free I'll continue with 2 FIRMs a week since my lower body seems to like them and mix up workouts for rest of the days. I'm slowly weeding through my collection, if I don't love it, it's going in box to be donated.

1. Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs
2. Kathy Smith Project You Full Body Circuit
4. walk
5. FIRM BSS3 Total Muscle Shaping
6. Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs, Tamilee standing stretch
7. FIRM BSS3 Complete Body Sculpting
8. Leslie Walk to the Hits All Time Favorites
9. FIRM Maximum Body Shaping
12. Cathe PHA Training
13. Leslie 5 mile fat burning walk - did 3 miles
14. Kathy Smith Project You Full Body Circuit
15. Leslie 5 mile fat burning walk - did 3 miles
16. shoveling snow
17. shoveling snow
19. Kathy Smith Project You Full Body Circuit
20. Leslie 5 mile fat burning walk - did 3 miles
21. Richard Simmons Party Off the Pounds
22. Jessica Smith total body strength
23. Kathy Smith PY FBC
27. Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs, Tamilee standing stretch
28. Kathy Smith PY FBC
29. Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs, Tamilee floor stretch
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 07:54 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Wow - December!

1 Improved Health - Energetic Low Impact Walk for Beginners - 20 minutes & Build Strength - Day 5 - 15 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 10 Minute Workouts for Stronger Hips
2 Rest Day
3 Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Pilates Workout - 30 minutes
4 Silver & Fit - Favorites: Intermediate Strength with Penny 11/17/22 - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Posture - 20 minutes
5 Jessica Valant Pilates - Switch It Up Challenge - 10 Minute Walking Workout, 10 Minute Leg Workout with Weights, Knee Friendly Pilates Workout - 15 minutes
6 Walking - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Switch It Up Challenge - 10 Minute Pilates Workout
7 Jessica Valant Pilates - All Level Upper Back and Shoulder Workout - 25 minutes
8 Jessica Valant Pilates - 5 Minute Pilates for Abs & 5 Minute Pilates for Legs
9 Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Hip Stretches - 10 minutes & Exercises for Hip Pain Relief - 10 minutes
10 Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Workout for Women Over 50 - 25 minutes
11 Jessica Valant Pilates - Switch It Up Challenge: 10 Minute Full Body Stretch
12 Jessica Valant Pilates - Lower Body Beginner Weight Workout #2 - 20 minutes & 10 Minute Stronger Hip Workout
13 Home late - no workout
14 Home late - no workout
15 Home late - no workout
16 Improved Health - Low Impact Christmas Walk & Dance - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Seated Arm Workout with Weights - 12 minutes & Workout for a Stronger Back 15 minutes
17 Angry - No workout
18 Jessica Valant Pilates - Neck Friendly Pilates Workout - 20 minutes
19 Walking - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Beginner Barre - 20 minutes
20 Walking - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Unlimited Live Workout: December 2022 - Cardio, Weights & Pilates - 30 minutes
21 Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Workout With Weights - 30 minutes
22 Jessica Valant Pilates - Non-Impact Hiit #3 - 15 minutes & Switch It Up Challenge: 10 Minute Full Body Stretch
23 Jessica Valant Pilates - 20 Minute Full Body Pilates Workout
24 Rest Day
25 Christmas Day
26 Lift with Cee - 20 Minute Workout #15; Outdoor Walk - 20 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 20 Minute Stress Relief Workout
27 Lift with Cee - 20 Minute Workout #8; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Core Workout - 15 minutes
28 Lift with Cee - 20 Minute Workout #7; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Pilates Workout - No Kneeling - 15 minutes
29 Improved Health - 20 Minute Low Impact Cardio & Jessica Valant Pilates - Best Scoliosis Exercises and Stretches - 18 minutes
30 Lift with Cee - 20 Minute Workout #10; Jessica Valant Pilates - Juicy Spine Routine - 20 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 08:50 PM  
MathTeacher

I'm in. Looking for a peaceful December.

I am starting a few days early, because November has been really hard on me and I need to get going.

29 - Serene Strength (loved it)
1 - Serene Strength
3 - Standing Stretch

I'll try again in January
Old 11-29-22, 04:15 AM  
bex

✨✨ December 2022 ✨✨

1 - Bike Ride (1 hour 45 mins total). Had to miss yoga this morning but had a very busy day running between meetings.
2 - Rest. Early morning meetings, but at least I'm still getting in my bike rides.
3 - Travis Elliot's PY108 Flexibility. Loved this practice which really did activate every muscle. I had a super busy day and it was a great start to the day.
4 - Travis Elliot's PY108 Detox. I'm really enjoying the way that PY108 differs from UY. I think it's a little slower and more thoughtful about the poses, which suits my 'laze my way through it' mindset this month.
5 - Travis Elliot's Flow Master (YT). I don't know why I keep pysching myself out of morning practice. This felt really easy, just a nice way to start the day.
6 - Rest. Arrgh. A really bad dose of stomach flu had me up all night. Definitely not in a state to do anything this morning.
7-9 - Rest. Still recovering from flu /too busy with work/ just not getting myself up in time. Starting to feel bad about missing my practice.
10 - Kino Macgregor's 30 min Balanced Full Body Flow, Leslie Fightmaster's 90 Day Yoga Fix - Day 33, Glowing Body Back & Legs. Didn't make it to the group yoga this morning, but I used my yoga time to 'audition' 2 new instructors. Kino is definitely not for me, but I loved Leslie's warm style. She makes you feel like you're not working, and I think it would be a nice complement to Travis's stronger practices.
11 - Travis Elliot's PY108 Yin. I don't love that this practice was filmed in the half dark. But I mostly close my eyes and listen to Travis' instructions anyway. And it's a lovely balanced practice for the whole lower body.
12 - Travis Elliot's X Factor(YT). During my last month of more sporadic practice, I think my body has maintained everything except balance. Guess I still have work to do.
13-14 - Rest. Crazy busy getting ready for my trip to the US. Nothing to be done about it.
15 - Rest. I can only call this a rest day from an exercise standpoint! Spent more than 24 hours travelling to fly to the US. But I'm here now!!
16 - Caroline Girvan's EPIC Day 1 Lower Body. After so much travel plus jetlag, I just wanted something familiar. So I went back to the beginning. Used lighter weights which meant I probably went faster, which meant I had to insert quite a few breaks to suck air. But I feel better having done it. pm Travis Eliot's 45 for 45 Intention. Absolutely couldn't resist trying this one. It felt a little more deliberate than 30for30, in a way that I really appreciated.
17 - Travis Eliot's 45 for 45 Even Flow. Loved this one, it's exactly the right length for me right now. Can't wait to try the whole new series.
18 - Rest. Still getting over jetlag, having a lazy day with family.
19 - Caroline Girvan's EPIC Day 2 Upper Body, Caroline Girvan's 10 Min Ab Complexes, Mady Morrison's 15 Min Full Body Stretch. Really enjoyed this workout in the gym. Afterwards I could feel the pump in my back and lats. I walked around with my arms curved like a body builder, telling my DH that I was all pumped. He laughed at me, of course. All 5'1" of middle aged woman, pumped.
20 - Rest. Super tired today. Was half convinced I'd caught Covid, but I just needed sleep.
21 - Ski Day. Not as full a day as our usual mega ski trips to Japan, but had a good time sliding down the slopes at Stowe. Lovely blue skies and sunshine!
22 - Ski Day. Stronger day today, got in around 3 hours of strong skiing. pm Travis Eliot's Short & Sweet 3. Was awake at the right time to join my yoga group in Shanghai! Ann is keeping it going and it was great to see her and Stephan.
23 - Rest. Drove back from Stowe, got Chinese food, wrapped presents.
24 - Caroline Girvan's EPIC Day 3 Bodyweight Core, Mr & Mrs Muscle Lower Back and Core Stretch.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts