Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-22, 01:36 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Exclamation Binge-watching: November 2022 Edition

Well, I'm excited! For my birthday, I decided to sign up for Netflix. (I've never had Netflix before.) I got tired of hearing about all the great movies and shows I couldn't watch. And, I've watched most of the content of Amazon Prime. (I liked Carnival Row on Prime recently.)

First, I watched a couple of Japanese films. Then, I started on Ozark.

Lots of great binging in my future!

What are YOU watching?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 01:50 PM  
sherry7899

I am.eagerly waiting for the last season of "Dead to Me" which starts on 11/17.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 02:42 PM  
bubbles76

I'm binging anime on Hulu and Netflix while I patiently wait for Bridgerton to start back up.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 02:47 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Well, this isn't exactly binge watching since there are only 4 episodes, but we just binge watched Guilt season 2 on PBS. Highly recommend it and you have to pay attention as the Scottish accents are a bit tricky (at least to us)---along with the unfamiliar slang. Highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't watched it and Season 1 as well.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 03:21 PM  
Malinda

I am very late to the party for This Is Us. We are mid-way through Season 5 right now and I am already mourning the end of the series after Season 6. I just love this show! I watched the first seven episodes of Season 1 when DH was out of town earlier this year, and begged him to watch the first episode when he returned home. At first he didn't want to invest in it, but I asked him to give me six episodes; if after that he didn't want to continue, we would stop. Well, here we are in Season 5, and HE is the one that sometimes says "Wanna watch the next episode tonight?" when we finish watching each night. We are trying to limit ourselves to one episode per night, but sometimes we just can't wait to see what happens next.

We're also looking forward to Season 3 of Dead to Me. And we watched the first episode of United States of Tara (another one we're late to the party for), and it seems like it may be a winner for us. We love Toni Collette.
Old 11-03-22, 03:29 PM  
warriorprincess

Wow. I've never met anyone who hasn't had Netflix :-)

We're currently watching Discovery (Star Trek) on Paramount+ and Sleepy Hollow on Tubi.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You're only 1 workout away from a good mood.
warriorprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 03:42 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorprincess View Post
Wow. I've never met anyone who hasn't had Netflix :-)

We're currently watching Discovery (Star Trek) on Paramount+ and Sleepy Hollow on Tubi.
No Netflix here. Just good old fashioned cable!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 03:57 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
No Netflix here. Just good old fashioned cable!
You aren't alone. No Netflix and not really any interest either. I don't have cable, though. Stream using Hulu and have Apple + for a few shows. Not enough time to watch what I want to watch anyway without subscribing to Netflix too!

The last thing we binge watched multiple seasons was The Americans in September. Great series!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 04:31 PM  
Vantreesta

We don't have any streaming services, just the cable. Hubby has talked (often) about dropping cable and just going with streaming. I told him there is no chance of that unless I can still watch my live baseball every day! That is one thing I WILL NOT give up!! I record all my shows and a lot of movies on the DVR so I don't have to be a slave to the TV schedule except for baseball!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 06:07 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I am.eagerly waiting for the last season of "Dead to Me" which starts on 11/17.
Me, too!

I don’t subscribe but will for that one. There are a couple of documentaries and comedy shows I have also been waiting to watch.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon prime, binge watch, binge-watching, favorite tv shows, netflix, off topic, off-topic