Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-14-22, 12:45 PM  
Vantreesta

Big fat nothing week for workouts again. Sigh. It was snowing this morning but didn't stick. It was 35 when we walked.

Good luck and enjoy your race, Karen!

JB, glad you enjoyed your time in Asheville!

Hello to Cheryl and Gibbee!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-22, 01:01 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was a long walk in town with DH + Boss Bands Glutes & Core.

Vannie - I can't even begin to think about snow right now!

Karjoy - Good luck on the race tomorrow.

Waves to all. Have a great weekend.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-22, 03:23 PM  
Vantreesta

JB, despite my Snow Queen title from my family, I'm not ready for snow yet either. I love winter but fall is my favorite.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 10-16-22, 10:37 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was 20 minutes on the elliptical and 68 minutes of Body Combat Invincible (workouts 14 & 24 minutes of workout #11).

Vannie - Fall is my favorite season too.

Have a great day.
Old 10-16-22, 05:38 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Sorry I have not posted in a couple days but it was a busy weekend. The race today went well. It was a very pretty course too. It was surprisingly hilly in some places for a course close to the beach. A few miles were on a nice and shady dirt trail. The last few miles were in a beautiful state park, also nice and shady though uphill. Chris and I stayed in a 2 bedroom condo on the beach. Saturday we walked on the beach, visited a pier, and went exploring.

It will be a lot cooler startling Tuesday night 39 degrees. Then mid 60s during the day. Can’t wait!

I’m beat so I will catch up tomorrow.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-22, 07:46 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Perfect30 Upper Body + bonus UB + 30 minutes of yoga.

Karjoy - Glad to hear the race went well and you had a nice race course. It sounds like a great break. Our weather will be turning cooler here too. Our high tomorrow will only be 58 and the low 35. It's sweater weather time!

Waves to all. Have a good day.
Old 10-17-22, 08:54 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Karen - saw your run pics on fb. You look great!

JB - Cooling off here too. Tonight they predict frost and possibly a freeze. I am not ready for this!

Vannie - It’s too early for snow. No……

Check in - KCM road-trip is this weekend. I am so out of shape and my core is weak. Hope I survive 5 Kelly classes plus a Cathe class on Friday morning.

Haven’t worked out much. Mom had an apparent TIA stroke last Monday. Finally getting MRI on Wednesday. Been busy caring for her. Two weeks ago she was going to the gym three days a week. Now she’s too unstable and weak to leave the house alone.

Tried Cees new 20 Minute YouTube workout one today. Quite enjoyable.

Waves!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-22, 10:39 AM  
Vantreesta

We were at my father-in-law's for the wknd so I was a slug.

Mon 10/17 121 minutes
6 minutes (from 1 sessions of toe yoga)
8 minutes (from B. Johnson Heart & Bones Yoga -Yoga for Thoracic Spine mini class, YT)
6 minutes (from Sharona's Hill BEETLEJUICE BEGINNER DANCE WORKOUT || Beginner Cardio/Dance Workout, YT) 1st time
12 minutes (from PT strength exercises)
00 minutes (from 30 day squat challenge day 1) done
19 minutes (from Dr. Bri -Post Workout Stretches for Lower Body and Pelvic Floor, YT)
70 minutes (from 2 dogs walks 4.21 mi) skipped 3rd bc of bad headache

I can't believe Halloween is 2 weeks from yesterday! I'm still adding decorations bc I just can't stop. I got a big spiderweb and spiders this wknd that I need to put up outside and still have other projects I need to finish.

19 degrees when I got up this morning. It's up to 25 now. But Thu-Sun, I think, is supposed to be upper 60 and lower 70s for highs.

Old 10-18-22, 05:51 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Rested yesterday and today. I was ready to exercise today but I want to give my back one more off day.

It is supposed to get down to 39 tonight. We had a cool, blustery day and it got to about 65. Gosh it feels good. Vannie, that is probably too warm for you.

Gibbee I bet you are looking forward to the KCM trip. And what a nice added bonus that you will do a Cathe class too. I bet you will do great. Can you skip a class if you want? I bet you will see some old friends, right? So sorry to hear about your Mom having a TIA. Does she see a neurologist?

Vannie yes Halloween is just 2 weeks away. Are you ready? Don’t you post your pictures on a forum where I can view the decorations?

Jbliff I am really getting excited about the new Cathe workouts. She has a bunch of recovery option workouts for this series. They look really good.

Hi Cher!
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-22, 07:45 PM  
Vantreesta

Karen, I was realizing earlier that I hadn't posted yet!

https://totalfitnessdvdsforum.com/ha...06.html#p28264