Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-04-22, 08:43 AM  
DawnMarie

I LOVE Ellen, when I discovered her, I just rolled through her workouts and did some leisurly walking, as in down to the convience store to get a candy bar and a tea. I was so toned, had amazing energy, felt so calm.

I resubscribed to her streaming as it is so afforable, and she releases a new workout every month.

I love Leslie, Ellen and The Firm, and just might be trying to figure out a way to combine them all.

In the fall, I have always felt my body desiring a calmer pace to my workouts, this year, I am going to listen to it.
Old 10-04-22, 04:12 PM  
donnamp

DawnMarie - I agree there is just something about Ellen - the right combo of everything that really makes you feel balanced. I think you can definitely combine Ellen-Firm-Leslie - it sounds like a great plan.

Edited to add - I did Peace, Love and Cardio after work today - it was so dreary today so no outdoor walk....this was a very nice substitute for that today!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-22, 11:38 AM  
kat999

An Ellen-Leslie-FIRM rotation sounds super fun! Today I did her Prevention Flat Belly walking workout. I had forgotten all about this one. The abs section is TOUGH but I feel very centered and happy.
Old 10-05-22, 12:15 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
An Ellen-Leslie-FIRM rotation sounds super fun! Today I did her Prevention Flat Belly walking workout. I had forgotten all about this one. The abs section is TOUGH but I feel very centered and happy.
I love both Flat Belly workouts.

Thanks for this post, I did Peace Love Cardio the other day and forgot how much I enjoyed it. It goes slow but I felt great afterward.

My other favorite Studio workouts are Fusion Flow and Grace & Gusto. I also love Yogini but skip the vinyasa section.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-22, 07:39 AM  
DawnMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
I have decided to give this a whirl. Yesterday was a Firm workout, today was Fat Burning Fusion.... I am so happy! Tomorrow will be Leslie, and I am thinking it be one that includes bands.

Tags
ellen barrett, ellen barrett streaming, fusion