Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-17-22, 11:35 AM  
AnMrsDe

T2B, Thanks...hmm....I could've sworn it was you! Maybe it came with a set you recently acquired and didn't really purchase separately?? Am I dreaming, LOL? Anyway, while I was at TJ looking for the Skinny Syrups (which I didn't find ), I thought I'd try their FW elastic bands...I think they might work....won't know until I try them in a workout. But they came 3 in a box...light, medium, and heavy. But for $5.99, I didn't think I could go too wrong and could easily return. ETA: Tonight I actually bought Cathe’s extra heavy FW band…I didn’t realize she offered that single option! I also ordered a 6 ft. medium green stretchie to get the 15% discount since mine is really old and think it could break at any moment. I still haven’t decided if I will return the other bands or not…they are pretty strong-tensioned…probably will just keep since they were inexpensive. Anyone order her cute socks with her sayings on the bottom? I resisted! No one will see the sayings anyway with shoes on!

Brrrr....this week is going to be SUPER COLD!!! I really hate to get out my winter coat in October(!), but I may have to...27* in the morning??? My flowers will definitely be done after this week, LOL!! Thank heavens, it's supposed to warm back up in the 60's by the weekend, but in the meantime....

Hope everyone has a great week (stay warm!)
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-22, 11:36 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, glad you found what you were looking for, I was wondering for a couple of days what FW band was! If I was you, I would keep the cheap set as well. I also thought the socks looked cute.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 10:14 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
AMD, glad you found what you were looking for, I was wondering for a couple of days what FW band was! If I was you, I would keep the cheap set as well. I also thought the socks looked cute.
Thank you, ASAS! I agree, I am keeping the other bands too and now I think I am set on FW bands to the end of time!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 10-20-22, 03:48 PM  
T2B

Happy Birthday AnMrsDe!!!

I hope you’ve been having a wonderful day!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-22, 03:55 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I wish you a beautiful blessed day full of happiness!!! // P.s.: the workout you did today sounds fun and sweaty!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 10-20-22, 10:15 PM  
LizEMA

AMD

I didn’t want the day to pass (I know. I'm cutting it close!) without wishing you a happy birthday.

I hope it was full of as much love and joy as you bring to everyone who knows you.

XO
Old 10-20-22, 11:37 PM  
Tammie M

Happy Birthday AnMrsDe!!! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-22, 10:27 AM  
AnMrsDe

Thank you so much, ladies!!

I had a great day! Lunch with a friend and all around great day! Dinner out tonight with the family so celebration meals for several days is always nice!

ASAS, that Yvette class is one of my favorites on her site!! Very sweaty and fun, indeed! Btw, it sounds like international customers will get free shipping of Cathe's STS2 (minus the customs, import tax, & add'l charges, etc). Good news, right?

Liz, thanks so much for dropping by with my b-day wishes!! What nice comments, too. Miss you around here...are you still enjoying your pole classes & Caroline?

I am *shocked* with how low the prices are for STS2 - anyone else? But surely NOT COMPLAINING!!!!!

Have a great weekend - Beautiful here!
Old 10-22-22, 07:17 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, Awesome! Glad you had a great time! Enjoy your dinner tonight! // Great news for sure! I somehow was calculating $100-120 for this set! When people were suggesting such a bigger price I panicked! lol the set is sounding good so far.

Old 10-23-22, 07:53 AM  
Luv2WO

Happy Late Birthday, AMD!! I am glad you had an awesome day and got to see your friend. Thanks for always starting these threads for us and always being so positive.

My son came down with Covid yesterday. We have avoided this thing for soooo long. Guess I will see my fate in the next five days. LOL!!
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts