Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-26-22, 11:51 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
You guys are EVIL ENABLERS! I checked out Constantly Varied Gear and now have the VVFer fun leggings AND the spooky cat leggings on the way to me. I already have WAY more leggings than any one person needs, and now I will have MORE!

Oh, and thanks! They are super cute!
There are so many cute patterns! They’re outside of my price range, so I’ll just live vicariously through y’all, lol.

For those that have this brand: are they they thick slippery type of leggings? I’m super particular about the feel of clothing…
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-22, 11:59 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
There are so many cute patterns! They’re outside of my price range, so I’ll just live vicariously through y’all, lol.

For those that have this brand: are they they thick slippery type of leggings? I’m super particular about the feel of clothing…
Oh, they are out of my normal price range too. These were major splurges for me!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-22, 12:24 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
You guys are EVIL ENABLERS! I checked out Constantly Varied Gear and now have the VVFer fun leggings AND the spooky cat leggings on the way to me. I already have WAY more leggings than any one person needs, and now I will have MORE!

Oh, and thanks! They are super cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post

Quote:
Oh, they are out of my normal price range too. These were major splurges for me!
Bwahahaha!! Yep, they are splurges for me too. I have a cart full of tank tops just begging to be ordered!

These leggings are very comfortable. I think I would call them thin but not in a cheap way at all. I really only have Old Navy to compare to, that I can think of, and these do feel more high end to me. Personally I wish they had a midrise option as high rise are my least favorite but I still really like them and if I feel like it I can fold the waistband down. I love the pockets. Even though it looks goofy imo I love that I can put my phone in a pocket when I walk instead of having to wear a phone belt thing.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-22, 02:17 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I thought these were decently priced leggings. I wish they carried petites. I would order the solid colors though. I really like the purple ones!

https://www.constantlyvariedgear.com...reign-leggings

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-22, 04:36 PM  
Vantreesta

I like the Purple Reign too, Jackie. I am only 5'2" and I wear mine all the time. Granted the capris are a little more like pedal pushers on me.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 09-26-22, 05:24 PM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
I like the Purple Reign too, Jackie. I am only 5'2" and I wear mine all the time. Granted the capris are a little more like pedal pushers on me.
I'm 5'2" myself and the capris are just awesome. The leggings just a hint on the long side, but nothing horrid.
Old 09-26-22, 05:45 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
I'm 5'2" myself and the capris are just awesome. The leggings just a hint on the long side, but nothing horrid.
If it's hot I wear other capris so they hit just below the knee instead of just below midcalf. If it's not too hot the CVGs are fine. It's funny bc I think the leggings are fine!

Old 09-26-22, 06:22 PM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
If it's hot I wear other capris so they hit just below the knee instead of just below midcalf. If it's not too hot the CVGs are fine. It's funny bc I think the leggings are fine!
If its hot, I wear the 5" CVG shorts cause THE POCKETS!!! I can carry water and my phone in the pockets!
Old 09-26-22, 08:42 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
If its hot, I wear the 5" CVG shorts cause THE POCKETS!!! I can carry water and my phone in the pockets!
I only wear the shorts when I run or maybe in the house. I don't actually like shorts. I like how the 2 1/2" look on me but I hate how they constantly ride up. I wish they would put the silicone band on part of the leg of these like I think they do the running shorts (which I haven't tried yet).

I think my thighs are too thick to fit a water bottle in the pocket!

Old 09-27-22, 06:56 AM  
cyana

I fell down the CVG rabbit hole late last year when someone on this thread (yes, you know who you are, LOL ) posted a Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount code! I love the fun prints, the fleece lined tights are amazing for cold weather and as someone with a long torso, I love the higher waistband as I have no desire to audition to be the next Duluth Trading Company Plumber's Butt model!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leggings