Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-07-22, 09:58 PM  
bex

Happy July everyone.

I just wanted to share my celebration - today was my 100th consecutive day of yoga practices!

This is the silver lining that came out of our terrible 2-month Shanghai lockdown.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-22, 10:03 PM  
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammie M View Post
It was my shortest trip to Europe. I think I was there a day and a half.
Oh Tammie, that's such a shame! And so tiring to go through airports, flights and everything and then have to turn around and go back.

The world is still topsy turvy, that's for sure.
Old 07-08-22, 11:31 AM  
AnMrsDe

CONGRATS, bex, on your 100 day celebration of yoga!!! Bet you're seeing lots of flexibility achievements as well as body/mind positives. Great silver lining, I'd say.

Tammie, I remember how well you enjoyed Ireland back in March and that you now can say you got in your whole European vacation as intended! I'm sure Scotland was fantastic to visit and very beautiful! Welcome back!

~~~WAVES~~~ to all. Have a great weekend!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-22, 04:57 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex View Post
Happy July everyone.

I just wanted to share my celebration - today was my 100th consecutive day of yoga practices!

This is the silver lining that came out of our terrible 2-month Shanghai lockdown.
Congrats on the 💯!! Woot! Woot!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-22, 11:19 AM  
AnMrsDe

What did y'all think about Cathe's update on the new vids?? (Or maybe no one is planning on purchasing them?) T2B?? My guess is they will be ready a year from now!

Hope everyone is having a profitable month!!! I must say, I am really enjoying Tiff & Dan’s workouts on YT!! It is nice to (loosely) follow a rotation of sorts during these hot days. Even though I'm adding yoga and walks, I have really been seeing positives in my body and enjoying inserting their workouts where I like.

ASAS, it's nice to see you posting on the GD!! Will you join us again this month or next?

Elsie, any news on the home front yet? Thinking of you!

Bex, I think Nicolas would like Travis' newest class on YT..."30 Min. Yoga "Fierce Compassion" with Travis"...it's sweaty!

Hope all is well with everyone!
Old 07-13-22, 08:47 PM  
T2B

AMD - I plan to order Cathe’s new workouts, I think it’ll be mid-2023 before they’re available though. Great job on your workouts and the visible results.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-22, 11:09 PM  
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Bex, I think Nicolas would like Travis' newest class on YT..."30 Min. Yoga "Fierce Compassion" with Travis"...it's sweaty!
Thanks for the heads up! Going to download it now....
Old 07-15-22, 10:22 AM  
AnMrsDe

Bex, glad you guys liked the yoga class! My balance is not good on certain days either, especially on my PF-affected side. But I keep on practicing (which in turn will make it perfect?)!

T2B, thank you! I'm sure my slimming effects are mostly due to my walking this summer. But since I haven't been able to walk for practically a whole year (due to my PF), I am FINALLY seeing some positive results, LOL! I'm also doing more IF during my weeks which is making a difference too. Thanks to Jane for her insight on that. Where is she anyway?? I have really been taking it to the next level. I am down 20# since last year at this time....so progress!!! Pop in sometime, Jane (and Liz and Chrys)! Hope all is well with you three.

Waves to all~~~~ TGIF!!!
Old 07-19-22, 09:22 PM  
AnMrsDe

Bex, Yoga30for30 Mobility targets the shoulders, wrists, & upper back if you’re looking to stretch those areas. For the longest time I skipped over it and recently when I had all my wrist issues and got more into mobility workouts, I rediscovered it and is fantastic! Glad your crew is enjoying all the classes!
Old 07-20-22, 08:10 PM  
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Bex, Yoga30for30 Mobility targets the shoulders, wrists, & upper back if you’re looking to stretch those areas. For the longest time I skipped over it and recently when I had all my wrist issues and got more into mobility workouts, I rediscovered it and is fantastic! Glad your crew is enjoying all the classes!
Thanks for the recommendation - I'll have to check it out. I absolutely can't do any of the wrist work because arthritis has frozen the joints. So I think I looked at it once, went "No way" and shelved it. Let me pull it out and see if any part of it is doable given my limitations.

Tags
just the workouts