Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-03-22, 03:33 PM  
TracyQ

Fitbit Ionic Recall

I got a notice that Fitbit is recalling their Ionics. I love my Ionic and don’t want to give it up but Fitbit is no longer supporting them. They are refunding the full cost—$299 and are offering discounts on some of their other products. I got mine four years ago and wear it everyday. I really hate to give it up because it’s working perfectly fine and I really like it.

https://help.fitbit.com/en_US/ionic.htm

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-22, 06:22 PM  
jusca

i always wanted one. that's awesome they are offering the full price as a refund to discontinue using it.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-22, 07:04 PM  
TracyQ

I registered for the refund and they are sending a a box so I can return it. Once they get it back I will be getting a a full refund—a $299 Visa Debit Card.

They also sent a one time only code to get a discount on some of their products. They are clever. You have to put the code in to see the discounted price and once you put the code in you must place the order to get the discount. I ended up getting a Fitbit Sense. The cost is $299 but with the discount I got it for $180.

Even though replacing my Ionic wasn’t on my radar, I’m excited to try the Sense and am pleased with Fitbit’s customer service.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-22, 09:05 AM  
muggle

This is a really good business move on their part! Does anyone know anything about the Fitbit Luxe? It has decent reviews but I haven't really looked into it further. I'd rather hear from all of you....
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit, fitbit ionic