Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-07-21, 02:09 PM  
DCW

Thank you so much Jackie!!

I guess I have an order to place this year!
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-21, 03:12 PM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Miranda filmed Season 14 and it should be available the end of this month on streaming and dvd.

I was at a training in 2019 (crazy, might be the last live training). Talking with them, I think the only the Classical Stretch seasons will be on dvd and I'm not sure how long they will continue to offer them. Miranda is no longer traveling; Season 14 was filmed in Canada.

What is/are the toppic(s)of Season 14. Do you know?

I do think at one point the dvds will not be sold anymore. That why I will buy at the comming sale which will be near Black Friday or earlier.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-21, 04:50 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
What is/are the toppic(s)of Season 14. Do you know?

I do think at one point the dvds will not be sold anymore. That why I will buy at the coming sale which will be near Black Friday or earlier.
I can't remember what the focus is.

For sure, they will eventually not produce dvds. When I asked in 2019 at teacher training, they said the CS seasons would be offered on dvd "for a while".

I do like that their streaming service is affordable. If you pay for a year at once, it is around $10/month. I think it's a good value.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-21, 02:42 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I wanted to post a poll about Classical Strech but the Poll does not work anymore.
I can't help you with Classical Stretch. I am annoyed that you couldn't post the Poll you wanted.

Maybe I'll try a test Poll.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-21, 04:06 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I was just looking at the VF supporter subscription benefits. I think you need to be a VF supporter to post a poll & I don’t believe the OP is.

VF Supporter Level 1
Benefits include ad-free forum viewing, private message limit = 50, upload an avatar and profile photo, have photo albums, customize your profile, upload attachments to your posts, post polls

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-21, 09:59 PM  
Izzy

For those who stream, episode 1 of season 14 is on ETV. Look under the Lymphatic system rotation.

ETA, I did this workout this morning. The scenery is stunning. I am more of a mountain person than a beach person. I wish she had done all of her seasons in Canada. This was a very good workout. Amanda at her best. She looks amazing.
Old 11-09-21, 09:57 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
For those who stream, episode 1 of season 14 is on ETV. Look under the Lymphatic system rotation.

ETA, I did this workout this morning. The scenery is stunning. I am more of a mountain person than a beach person. I wish she had done all of her seasons in Canada. This was a very good workout. Amanda at her best. She looks amazing.
I did this one, too, Mary. I agree that the scenery is beautiful and Miranda is focused and looks great. It's wonderful to see her in her game.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-21, 11:56 AM  
Nelly G

Bumping this for Keiahna because some people tell which seasons they like the most.

I am going to get Classical Stretch Season 8, 9 and 12. I must say I thought Season 13 would be cheaper then season 8. I looked at the list of the episodes which I liked the most.
Season 13 is on my Holiday Gift Exchange wishlist so I leave that be or otherwise I get it next year myself.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-21, 01:39 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I did this one, too, Mary. I agree that the scenery is beautiful and Miranda is focused and looks great. It's wonderful to see her in her game.
I just did episode 1 this morning. I agree, it’s Miranda at her best! I loved the scenery, the workout was lovely & flowy, and her cuing was great.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, classical stretch seasons, essentrics, season 14