Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear

Old 01-26-21, 09:55 AM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

New Balance shoes: which ones do you like?

I need some new athletic shoes for when I'm on my feet a lot. I've been looking at some of their Fresh Foam offerings and the 990v5. What have you tried of the New Balance shoes and like? A big plus for me is that they come in a narrow width. I need shoes that have good cushioning and are big on comfort.

New Balance Women's Fresh Foam 1080 V10

Made in US 990v5

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-21, 10:00 AM  
Sissy B

I have some New Balance shoes that I love. I’m not home so I’m not sure which ones I have, but I will let you know tomorrow.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-21, 10:04 AM  
Sissy B

Looking at their website, I think I have a couple of earlier versions of these -

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/fresh-...V11-31188.html
Old 01-26-21, 10:23 AM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
I have some New Balance shoes that I love. I’m not home so I’m not sure which ones I have, but I will let you know tomorrow.
Quote:
Looking at their website, I think I have a couple of earlier versions of these -

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/fresh-...V11-31188.html
Thanks! I'll consider those, too. Do you ever wear them all day?

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

Old 01-26-21, 10:30 AM  
Sissy B

I bought them to wear to work out. I’m not a runner, but I have been fitted at a specialty running store after having a gait analysis done a few years ago. And yes, I did let them know I was not a runner and these were still recommended for me. I have had 3 different versions of the 860 if I’m remembering correctly.

I have worn them to visit my daughter on campus for football/baseball games when I knew we would be doing a lot of walking. I’ve also taken them to wear on vacation at Disney.
Old 01-26-21, 10:44 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
I bought them to wear to work out. I’m not a runner, but I have been fitted at a specialty running store after having a gait analysis done a few years ago. And yes, I did let them know I was not a runner and these were still recommended for me. I have had 3 different versions of the 860 if I’m remembering correctly.

I have worn them to visit my daughter on campus for football/baseball games when I knew we would be doing a lot of walking. I’ve also taken them to wear on vacation at Disney.
That sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

Tags
new balance, shoes, shoes athletic, sneakers, workout shoes