Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-02-18, 05:50 AM  
Donna D

Callanetics Online Studio moving to a new website

Copying and pasting from a message received this morning, 2/2/18

We're moving and we want you to come with us!

Big things are happening at Callanetics and we just can't wait to share it with you. But first, we at Callanetics want to say thank you for being one of our original subscribers to our streaming site, Callanetics Online Studio. Our platform has grown so much that we have to pack up and move. Nobody likes the physical work of moving, but once you're in your new home and everything is in it's proper place, it's all worth it!

Our new CallaneticsTV streaming site will be much easier to navigate so that you can find your favorites faster
allow you to create your very own playlist stream more efficiently for uninterrupted viewing

And best of all, CallaneticsTV will be available on our new app for iOS, Android and AppleTV! The app is FREE with your monthly subscription and will be rolling out soon.

All your favorite Callanetics workouts that you've come to know and love will be moving with us, along with our brand new program, Core Assets! 4 new workouts plus a 10 minute bonus that is a welcome addition to the CallaneticsTV family.

As a special Thank You for packing up and moving with us, please accept our housewarming gift of 1 MONTH FREE ACCESS TO CALLANETICS TV. To join us for the ride over to CallaneticsTV, click the link below and enter the coupon code HOUSEWARMING at the checkout. *Offer expires March 31, 2018.

Join CallaneticsTV

Here's a how to unsubscribe from our old site so that you don't get charged twice. It's the final step to being fully moved in and ready to go!

Once logged in, select Name > My Account > Memberships > Unsubscribe.

We are so happy you are coming with us!

Your Callanetics Family
Donna D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-18, 06:04 AM  
keilan00

Thank you!
keilan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-18, 10:36 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I've been thinking about trying it out. I think this is telling me it would be advantageous to go ahead and join now, rather than waiting -- correct? Honestly I wish they would just use purple player so that it would work on my Roku.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-18, 12:16 PM  
topfitmama

I took advantage of the offer and signed up for the free week + housewarming month. I'm happy to be able to try out so many workouts and to have the time to do them a few times. I'm not happy that they seem to have done away with their downloads and that the instructional videos aren't available on CallaneticsTV. I was looking forward to getting the technique down correctly and choosing some workouts to download and keep. I'm loving Sandra Hanna's workouts, but they are only available online!
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-18, 09:55 PM  
pgun3

what's the web address?
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-18, 11:12 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
what's the web address?
I think it's just callanetics.com but unfortunately that free month offer seems to have gone away. Right now it's just a 7 day free trial.
Old 02-11-18, 01:22 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I think it's just callanetics.com but unfortunately that free month offer seems to have gone away. Right now it's just a 7 day free trial.
The free month came up for me. Did you enter the coupon code & click apply?

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-18, 02:56 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
The free month came up for me. Did you enter the coupon code & click apply?
Ah, I went back and looked for a coupon code and didn't see one. Let me slow down and try again. Thanks!!
Old 02-11-18, 06:02 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Ok, and I signed up. Finally! Looking forward to some great form tips.
Old 02-16-18, 11:31 AM  
mbcatac7

The mistake I made was when I tried the coupon code, I also signed up for a year of streaming. Cannot use the coupon code and the year of streaming together. So I only got a free week. Since I came from the old the site it should not have been a problem I thought, but they thought differently when I emailed them. Oh well, was excited about the yearly subscription.

Tags
callanetics, callanetics streaming