Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-15, 05:05 PM  
lrb04

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Ooh - I like the idea of a faster pace, I'm a naturally fast walker (when I use the treadmill I walk between 4.5 and 4.7 mph)

I hope I can hold out until a retail release.....

Donna
I hope it gets to retail soon!!
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-15, 01:07 AM  
shoko

Thanks for the reviews ! I really wanted this but I won't get it since the only way I have to watch them is on my computer...

Tom
shoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-15, 07:27 AM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoko View Post
Thanks for the reviews ! I really wanted this but I won't get it since the only way I have to watch them is on my computer...
Darn, I forgot about that issue! We still have a DVD player, but my workout space is not in the same area as my DVD player, so I play my DVDs on my laptop. I could workout where the DVD player is, I suppose....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-15, 08:13 AM  
gjv

I guess I'm lucky to have a dedicated exercise room with a big screen tv on the wall! I don't have to worry about them working on a laptop.

I did the 5 mile walk this morning, about 7500 steps, and it was great fun!
Old 08-18-15, 08:19 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjv View Post
I guess I'm lucky to have a dedicated exercise room with a big screen tv on the wall! I don't have to worry about them working on a laptop.

I did the 5 mile walk this morning, about 7500 steps, and it was great fun!
Good job! How long did the 5 mile walk take?
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-15, 08:42 AM  
gjv

It was right at 75 minutes, warm up/cool down/stretch included.
Old 08-18-15, 09:51 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoko View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Darn, I forgot about that issue! We still have a DVD player, but my workout space is not in the same area as my DVD player, so I play my DVDs on my laptop. I could workout where the DVD player is, I suppose....

Donna
Those folks who have the set...have you tried playing the DVDs using other software on the laptop/computer? It's worth a shot to try VideoLAN VLC media player (good universal player). I'm interested in the set but will not get it if it only plays on DVD players.

Safe place to download VLC:

http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-P...-10267151.html

TIA
Old 08-18-15, 11:17 AM  
lrb04

I would call Leslie's site up & ask about that. I am using a DVD player so it is not an issue for me but I think Leslie should have made it computer friendly! I think she made a poor decision in this!!
Old 08-18-15, 11:29 AM  
lrb04

Smile

1st DVD- the one miles says it runs 35 minutes which includes the strength training.

2nd DVD- 2 miles - belly slimming - 30 minutes

3rd DVD- 3 miles ---mile 1--belly slimming---mile 2---thigh slimming --- mile 3--- fast walking---45 minutes

4th- DVD-- mile 1--- fast waking-- mile 2---belly slimming--- mile 3--- thigh slimming-- mile 4---arm sculpting--- 60 minutes

5th DVD-- 5 miles--- mile 1 the walk concert--- mile 2--- belly slimming--- mile 3---- thigh slimming--- mile 4--- arm sculpting-- mile 5--- fast walking.--- 75 minutes

It makes me wonder if each DVD has all new walks or if it is a mix and match of a template of fast walk, thigh slimming, belly slimming & arm sculpting? Well I will find out today. I plan on 2nd & 3rd DVD today. Wednesday- 1st & 4th DVD & Thursday 5th DVD. Whatever it is it is but I will let you know.
Old 08-18-15, 12:07 PM  
donnamp

Do let us know, Fran - if that is the case, I may pass on it - or try to trade for the five mile walk - since I would want all new footage for each workout, and the 5 mile walk would allow me to just customize however I wanted.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bat cave, leslie sansone, miracle miles, my fitness pal, myfitnesspal, the big burn