Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-30-15, 12:35 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

This actually looks good to me and I like that it has beginner modifications. I may have to get this one.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-15, 10:00 AM  
pricek

Has anyone tried the downloads yet? I f so, how do you like the workouts and the music? Thanks!
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-15, 12:00 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricek View Post
Has anyone tried the downloads yet? I f so, how do you like the workouts and the music? Thanks!
I was wondering the same thing..would love to know how anyone liked it.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-15, 06:41 PM  
lorajc

Does anyone know if the advanced DVD is going to have modifications for beginners too or just be strictly advanced? Need to do my financial planning, as But I is a must have for me.

Gosh...anyone buy this yet and get the Rotation schedule with the free workout? I didn't get my downloads yet though....however, I got a free workout and I was previewing it....yikes if this is supposed to be beginner, and I'm ASSUMING it is as I purchased a beginner set.....I'm scared of Advanced. The first 10 minutes, she did a set of high tuck jumps!! Whoa!! I was freakin! I won't even do those on my Rebounder any longer. Guess I'll be the Queen of modifying.....as usual.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-15, 10:47 PM  
kmissa

Are there any previews? I wonder how it compares to the transformation series. I'm tempted due to the downloads being available immediately, but I don't need another program.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-15, 10:59 PM  
lorajc

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalyogini View Post
I downloaded the new dvd. Good music. Haven't done it yet. I'll do one section tomorrow. She also e-mails you a 30 day schedule on how to use the workouts. Interesting.
I got the schedule, but no downloads ....where was the download, not in the same document? All I got is that schedule is it suppused to be hidden in there somewhere and i don't see it? Oh goodness I always have so much trouble with but I.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-15, 02:14 AM  
Sinclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
I got the schedule, but no downloads ....where was the download, not in the same document? All I got is that schedule is it suppused to be hidden in there somewhere and i don't see it? Oh goodness I always have so much trouble with but I.
loracj, I just bought the download version and I got a order confirmation e-mail with the download links - but it was in my Spam folder so check there, too!
I was also able to download the links right after the checkout but you also get the confirmation with the links.
I didn't get the schedule yet, I think that's a different email.
HTH
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-15, 08:34 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Is the advanced dvd suppose to be out this week?
Old 06-02-15, 12:21 PM  
Lyonmom

From an email I received yesterday.......

The Soul Sweat Series will also be launching at the end of the next week. We will offer a similar promotion for the pre-sale. The Soul Sweat Series is our MOST advanced DVD series to-date. Stay tuned for more launch info for Soul Sweat.
Old 06-02-15, 01:11 PM  
in paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonmom View Post
The Soul Sweat Series will also be launching at the end of the next week. We will offer a similar promotion for the pre-sale. The Soul Sweat Series is our MOST advanced DVD series to-date. Stay tuned for more launch info for Soul Sweat.
I hope they actually deliver the digital downloads for that promotion, since they seem to be slow fulfilling this one. (To clarify, it was said if you were an early bird and bought the DVD, they'd send you the digital downloads in the meanwhile.)
in paris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buti