Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-13, 03:27 PM  
kettlebell

The shipping fee for the board and 10 DVD’s to Canada shows as $29.95. If you order just the 7 DVD’s without the board they want $69.85 for shipping to Canada.
kettlebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 03:30 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kettlebell View Post
The shipping fee for the board and 10 DVD’s to Canada shows as $29.95. If you order just the 7 DVD’s without the board they want $69.85 for shipping to Canada.
Change it for "priotity" shipping it shows $0.00!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 03:48 PM  
kettlebell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar
Change it for "priotity" shipping it shows $0.00!
Thanks! Seems strange that they want $69.85 for standard shipping and $0.00 for priority shipping.
kettlebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 03:53 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kettlebell View Post
Thanks! Seems strange that they want $69.85 for standard shipping and $0.00 for priority shipping.
You're welcome!

I thought the same thing, but I think that price could me a "mistake" on their system? Because, when you select the 7 dvds bundle plus booties and mitts, the standard shipping to Canada shows $ 16.95, there is no way that just the dvds could cost that much.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 11-30-13, 04:35 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

I bought the Reebok Slide back in the day. They were popular for about a minute. I bought every video I could find with a slide workout in it. I think sliding is great but the slide is not a practical piece of equipment because it takes up a lot of space, and isn't easy to store away. Mine has been in the attic gathering dust for a long time. I like using the gliding discs, which work the same way (other than the lateral back and forth movements on the slide).

The prices of the Ultraslide are crazy high! There are probably Reebok Slides for sale on Ebay and Craigslist for a fraction of that price.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 04:56 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
The prices of the Ultraslide are crazy high!
You're right! The cheapest one sells for $199 and comes with booties and a spray.

Old 11-30-13, 05:09 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Seagreen, when you said "all the Dvds", you meant 10 dvds? For me it'd be $209.97 (including the 7 extra dvds). Btw, with this one you'll not have the same problem as your other slide boards I think, as this one stay open, it is not rollable.

See picture: https://www.facebook.com/dashfitness...type=3&theater

I can't wait to read reviews!
Yes, I meant 10 DVDs. In the TV shopping presentation they do say when not in use the board can be rolled up and stored away (shows the board rolled in a cupboard). This worries me a little but not as much as the board possibly sliding around.
I'm watching for reviews too!
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 05:18 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagreen01 View Post
Yes, I meant 10 DVDs. In the TV shopping presentation they do say when not in use the board can be rolled up and stored away (shows the board rolled in a cupboard). This worries me a little but not as much as the board possibly sliding around.
I'm watching for reviews too!
Wow, I thought it was not rollable at all on the youtube video I watched it shows a lady storing it under a bed, and it says it has a "built in" handle to move it around as a suitcase.

Old 11-30-13, 05:42 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Wow, I thought it was not rollable at all on the youtube video I watched it shows a lady storing it under a bed, and it says it has a "built in" handle to move it around as a suitcase.
Hi, I'm not sure what your seeing as opposed to what I saw last night??? It did look like a suitcase in the cupboard definitely rolled though. Now that you mention it, the board could be left flat under a bed. I didn't see a youtube video just the Obsidian home shopping presentation on TV.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 05:53 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagreen01 View Post
Hi, I'm not sure what your seeing as opposed to what I saw last night??? It did look like a suitcase in the cupboard definitely rolled though. Now that you mention it, the board could be left flat under a bed. I didn't see a youtube video just the Obsidian home shopping presentation on TV.
Did you check this FB https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater picture? And this is the video I posted in the first page of this thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2TWGuSF5HE check min 1:00.

Tags
buyobsidian, gliding, obsidian, obsidian fitness, slide boards, sliding, tryobsidian, ultraslide, ultraslide downloads