Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-22, 07:01 PM  
Gemini2874
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
Aww, thanks!! I *LOVE* Shape Up and Shed Pounds, one of my favorite workouts for those exact reasons. I don't think I could do her pilates workouts, they look TOUGH. I do have a couple of her bootcamp workouts too and I need to put them into my "Denise December" rotation!
I just did it today!! Love all the balance challenges! I also like how she tries to incorporate a bit of jumping because it's so good for bone density. Her Hit The Spot Pilates is good because it's multiple levels of challenge from beginner to advanced. It also has a 15 minute standing routine for light cardio or to be used as a warmup. The first workout of the Mat Pilates one isn't too bad either. The second one is hard though!! You also might like her Fat Blasting Walk but it has high impact. I forgot to add that Yoga Buns and Yoga Body Burn are regulars for me too. Have fun with your December rotation!!!! PM me if you ever want to chat about the workouts!
Gemini2874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-22, 11:58 AM  
red1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I picked up Ab Hits and Total body trisets for the same reason during Cathe BF sales and happy I did!
I love Total Body Trisets! I use the total body express premix (one set of everything) all the time.
Old 12-03-22, 01:30 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Zip!!! Got too distracted this year to take advantage of the sales!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-22, 08:02 AM  
Rhonda

[QUOTE=LindaL;2983541]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post

I feel the same. That Johnny G bike has stood the test of time! I hardly ever do a bike workout anymore because I really like the tread workouts. Jon Hosking is my current favorite, but I like some of Suzie Chan's workouts, too. DD told me that Alex's next tread workout will be on 12/8. His Thanksgiving run was awesome. I also like the strength and meditation classes Peloton offers. DD uses the strength workouts just about every day. She loves Jess Sims' and Robin Arzon's short weight workouts.
Hi Linda, I really like Joslyn - her music selections to me are great. Jon, Suzie are good too, I actually like the UK instructors and seem to do them more than the others. But I do like Andy's HIIT bootcamps. He is out injured right now but hopefully when he returns he will continue with these. If you ever want to talk more about Peloton or anything, please PM me or we can chat via email
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-22, 06:53 AM  
dlb

[QUOTE=Rhonda;2983764]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
If you ever want to talk more about Peloton or anything, please PM me or we can chat via email
That would be a fun thread to start - Peleton.

My accessories are suppose to arrive tomorrow... Cant wait
dlb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black friday, black friday sale, cyber monday