Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-22, 07:46 PM  
Vantreesta

That is awesome! That she replied, that she'll add numbers and that she knows VF! Thanks for reaching out to her and for letting us know! I'm hoping to finally start the program the first full week of December.

ETA: I just checked and the number is in the title already. Yay!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-22, 08:03 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
That is awesome! That she replied, that she'll add numbers and that she knows VF! Thanks for reaching out to her and for letting us know! I'm hoping to finally start the program the first full week of December.

ETA: I just checked and the number is in the title already. Yay!
You're welcome. I was thrilled when she replied!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-22, 08:33 PM  
Vantreesta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnwGIb6JQ74&t=11s

I noticed the other day that the 20 min playlist is missing this one. It's the first one she posted on 10/15. I was listing them in my schedule and decided I had to use the date to differentiate so when I was looking at the playlist the other day I noticed it.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 11-26-22, 09:32 PM  
Tea Tyme

This is workout #10. Cee updated this workout last week to include previews and exercise cues. She calls it V2.0 20 min TEN.
Tea Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-22, 09:35 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Tyme View Post
This is workout #10. Cee updated this workout last week to include previews and exercise cues. She calls it V2.0 20 min TEN.
Thanks!

Old 11-26-22, 09:56 PM  
Tea Tyme

You are welcome. I like that Cee has started numbering her workouts and also that she creates a playlist of 5 workouts for the week. This makes it a true no-brainer for me. Normally, I have workout ADD; I preview a couple of workouts the night before then rethink my workout in the morning. I spend more time planning/thinking about working out than actually working out!
Tea Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-22, 09:59 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Tyme View Post
You are welcome. I like that Cee has started numbering her workouts and also that she creates a playlist of 5 workouts for the week. This makes it a true no-brainer for me. Normally, I have workout ADD; I preview a couple of workouts the night before then rethink my workout in the morning. I spend more time planning/thinking about working out than actually working out!
I have spent so much time over the ears creating my own rotations and don't think I've done more than a week or two of any of them! I have to have a plan too bc as soon as someone mentions a workout or program I'm like oh yeah, I wanna do that!

Old 01-07-23, 02:24 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Stopping by to say and I am still enjoying Cee's newer 20 minute workouts. Plus she continues to update her workouts in the 20 minute series. She's been adding exercise instruction and a bit more voice over for warm-ups and cool downs and sprinkled in the workouts.

She also released a series of 5 YouTube videos aimed toward beginners this week. The first 3 are more informational about choosing weights, muscle soreness, etc. Then there are 2 full body workouts. I am going to have to give these a try for variety's sake.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-23, 01:32 PM  
edensmom

I'm glad you all are enjoying the new content.
Personally I am unhappy with the recent changes. 😭 My favorite, most used workouts are now hidden. The Full Body Advanced workouts I do often, as well as a 20 min dumbell arms workout I love, and the entire playlist of Muscle Burns Fat. I read a comment from her saying it's too confusing having so many workouts on her channel and I get a lot of choices can be overwhelming. But the workouts I've been using again and again for a year are just gone now. I don't care for the new 20 min format of working total body every day. She's been a mainstay for me but I guess not anymore, sigh...
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-23, 02:02 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
I'm glad you all are enjoying the new content.
Personally I am unhappy with the recent changes. 😭 My favorite, most used workouts are now hidden. The Full Body Advanced workouts I do often, as well as a 20 min dumbell arms workout I love, and the entire playlist of Muscle Burns Fat. I read a comment from her saying it's too confusing having so many workouts on her channel and I get a lot of choices can be overwhelming. But the workouts I've been using again and again for a year are just gone now. I don't care for the new 20 min format of working total body every day. She's been a mainstay for me but I guess not anymore, sigh...
Wow, that is strange! I am sorry your favorites are gone. There are channels with way more classes than hers and I have no problem with that.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
20 minute wokouts, 20 minute workout, 20-minute workouts, fitbymik, lift with cee, over 40, senior strength training, short strength workouts, youtube, youtube instructors