Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-04-22, 02:47 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsy View Post
This is either good or bad timing. I was just looking at my collection, deciding it might be time to downsize and purge my unused workouts. Nature abhors an empty shelf
Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
same!!
Like Jello, there's always room for more.

Like rescuing a cat or dog, there's plenty of room and food to take in another.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 06:32 PM  
Mickey12

Those Michele Dozois workouts are so good and the price is fantastic. Also the Travis Eliot yoga workouts are great. They are the same as what was done in UY but the sets (and possibly the music, I can’t remember) are different. If anyone doesn’t have the UY set, they’re good to have. You can’t beat the prices.

I just spent about an hour looking at all the sale DVDs, had 4 in my cart and then deleted them. I decided I didn’t really need any of them.
Old 10-04-22, 07:23 PM  
star117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Those Michele Dozois workouts are so good and the price is fantastic. Also the Travis Eliot yoga workouts are great. They are the same as what was done in UY but the sets (and possibly the music, I can’t remember) are different. If anyone doesn’t have the UY set, they’re good to have. You can’t beat the prices.

I just spent about an hour looking at all the sale DVDs, had 4 in my cart and then deleted them. I decided I didn’t really need any of them.
I was so tempted by the dozois set! I had 8 in my cart and also decided I didn't really need them!
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 08:44 PM  
jusca

nevermind, i see the link.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 11:04 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Every time I try to check the sale items, my internet explorer shut down on my tablet.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-22, 12:25 AM  
bex

Thank you for posting! I’m definitely getting many of the yoga DVDs. I love Rudy, Travis and Vytas and I’ve just discovered Caley. And these are practices I don’t have so I must own them!

It’s not an obsession, realty.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-22, 06:48 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Every time I try to check the sale items, my internet explorer shut down on my tablet.
Same. I couldn’t get it to work using the tip upthread (changing the number of dvds loading). I still haven’t been able to look at the listings.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-22, 07:40 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Same. I couldn’t get it to work using the tip upthread (changing the number of dvds loading). I still haven’t been able to look at the listings.
The tip didn't work for me either, maybe it is a sign to not buy more DVDs!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-22, 07:49 AM  
Vantreesta

Did you try a different browser?
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-22, 09:49 AM  
T2B

I had to go to Mary’s site like usual and then click on the Weekly Specials to view. I had already placed an order but I like the look of the TLT workouts so may place another order.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale, totalfitnessdvds.com