Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-20-22, 08:26 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I love Bridgerton! Kind of like a Hallmark movie, though. You know how it's going to end.

I'm watching Season 2 of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu and can't wait for Season 2 of Yellowjackets.

Oh! I didn't mean for that smiley face to be up there!
I didn't realize season 2of Only Murders in the Building was out. Is it good so far? I was so so on the first season but I liked it well enough to check out season 2.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-22, 11:53 AM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I got a free 4 month trial of Apple TV and just finished watching Severance. I liked it enough that I may have to actually pay for Apple TV once the second season starts up!

DH and I are Star Trek fans so we've been watching Star Trek: Strange New Worlds on Paramount Plus. We watched all the episodes of Discovery and our kids are now making their way through those.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-22, 12:52 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
I got a free 4 month trial of Apple TV and just finished watching Severance. I liked it enough that I may have to actually pay for Apple TV once the second season starts up!
While you have the free trial, check out "Loot" and "Trying". I'm assuming you've watched "Ted Lasso" by now.
Old 07-20-22, 01:00 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
While you have the free trial, check out "Loot" and "Trying". I'm assuming you've watched "Ted Lasso" by now.
I haven't! A friend told me about it and I just haven't had a chance yet. I did watch the trailer for Loot and it looks good. I'll check out Trying.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
binge watch, binge-watching, coronavirus, covid-19, favorite tv shows, kanopy, off topic