Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-24-22, 05:34 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Hi Tracy,

I got the grey sense and the black small size band . You are very right that the small back size just fits. I got also a white band. The order stays open for backorder for a pini and salmon colour band. I also like the Sense Fitbit watch. I have found a display which I like were I can see my heartrate my steps and more. Thanks for helping me with your ordering advice. I like the white sporting band too next to the black sporting band.
Nelly—How’s the Sense working for you? I find mine is not holding a charge for very long. The first week it held the charge for 6-days which was perfect. But after that the battery has been draining fast. I changed some settings last night after reading about it on the Fitbit site. Hopefully that helps.

I’m still waiting for my refund but they said it could take 3-6 weeks.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-22, 02:10 PM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
Nelly—How’s the Sense working for you? I find mine is not holding a charge for very long. The first week it held the charge for 6-days which was perfect. But after that the battery has been draining fast. I changed some settings last night after reading about it on the Fitbit site. Hopefully that helps.

I’m still waiting for my refund but they said it could take 3-6 weeks.
Hi Tracy, I like the Sense but most for my walking, sleeping. I recharge just a little. Because you wrote I tried out how long it need to recharge. I think it is 5/6 days. I read that you better not recharge till 100% so that I why I only charge a little each day. I am still waiting for one pink band to arrive. I am also waiting for my refund since 8 March so probably still 2 weeks I hope. did you get your refund back?
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit, fitbit ionic, fitbit sense