Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-22, 03:55 PM  
Jules

Kim - The colors you chose sound so warm and inviting! We based most of our home color choices on nature since we live in the forest. I love looking at all the bold color choices the decorators use on HGTV.

The Jenny Ford Step Across America set sounds fascinating! I must check it out.

DECA is a program that prepares students for careers in marketing, finance, hospitality and entrepreneurship. The students compete in several different categories. My daughter made it to nationals with her project last year! This year she is doing an impromptu category where she gets a very limited amount of time to come up with a solution to a business problem and present it to the judges. She also competes in short prep categories in Speech - she is very good at speaking off the cuff.

I actually do not work full time. I did that for a couple of years and it was extremely stressful. I was working in a self-contained special ed classroom at the time, and many of the children had behavior issues. I had nothing left at the end of the day to give to my own family. It was not a good situation. I went to part-time and it has been so much better. I now work 5 hours per day. With the extra drive time to pick up my son from school, I end up with about 2 extra hours per day that I did not have before to exercise, run errands, prep food, do laundry, etc. Gotta have balance in my life!

Workouts

Yesterday I did Cathe's Imax 2 on a 6 inch step and modified many of the moves to lower impact. My heart rate was still up there.

Today I did STS M1/W1 Back & Triceps + Ab Circuits: Weights & Plates. I am sure I will have DOMS tomorrow. I forgot how much I enjoy the back and triceps work in Meso 1.
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote