Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 12-23-20, 01:52 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

I have been terrible about checking in, and vow to do better after Christmas is over. I haven't updated my workout log in ages, but when I do, I'll pop back in with my stats and info.

I joined Get Healthy U when they had their Black Friday promotion and think I will really like the site. They have a lot of 30 minute workouts (my preferred length). That gives me another option besides Jessica Smith (I don't click with Kelly Coffey Meyer, who also offers a lot of 30 minute workouts).

Deb, I would also be pissed about the gal on your bowling team who came to bowl even though she knew she might be positive for Covid. 2 of my sisters (one a nurse, one a home health aid) both contracted covid thru their work. One just finished her 2 week quarantine and the other one will finish next week. They both got sick with all the Covid symptoms but fever. One had a milder case than the other, but both seem to be coming through ok.

See you ladies next week! Have a nice Christmas!
Old 12-25-20, 06:39 PM  
Sissy B

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day today, however you may be celebrating.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-20, 04:15 PM  
Sissy B

It really doesn't seem like it's New Year's Eve. We have gone from having a fire in the fireplace on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day to wearing shorts again the last few days. We don't really have any plans. We did watch Mississippi State play Tulsa in the Armed Forces Bowl today and tomorrow we're going to watch Auburn play Northwestern in the Citrus Bowl. And season 3 of Cobra Kai premieres on Netflix at 2 a.m. CST. DD was hoping it would start at midnight so we could watch an episode or two after ringing in the new year.

In a year that has really sucked, we ended up having a really good Christmas. We did not go to Christmas Eve Communion this year since several people in our community who we know have Covid right now. We haven't been around any of them. but we decided that it wasn't worth taking the risk. DD woke us up at 7 a.m. Christmas morning because she just couldn't wait any longer. She had the lights on the tree and the leg lamp turned on and had started a fire in the fireplace (DH had to get up and help her a little bit get it going). The pure joy on her face as she opened her presents made it all worth it. I am still waiting on one stocking stuffer to be delivered and I realized yesterday at Target that I forgot to put a couple of ornaments that I had gotten her in her stocking.

DH goes back to work on Monday. DD was supposed to start classes on the 6th but they have been been postponed until the 11th so she'll be home next week and go back on the 8th or 9th instead of this weekend.
Old 12-31-20, 04:19 PM  
Sissy B

I've started a new thread for 2021. Instead of doing a monthly thread right now since none of us are posting very much at the moment, I just did one for the year. If we find that we are checking in more regularly, I can go back to the monthly format if needed, or post new threads quarterly, to keep the thread from getting too long and hard to navigate.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...09#post2904909

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers