Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-16-18, 03:28 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

linda wooldridge rebounder DVDs

she has 3 titles - does the content overlap one another?

any reviews?

Bounce Total Body - 234 min

Bounce Series - 183 min

EDITED TO ADD:
Bounce Intervals - 128 min

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-18, 04:09 PM  
diggerholliday

I don't have these but they are on my wish list. I'm pretty sure from checking out YouTube clips that these are all different, no overlap. She has a third series called Bounce Intervals, also on my wish list.
diggerholliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-18, 04:11 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

These are all different workouts. I've done a few on the first DVD set you mentioned, as they are all for free on youtube. I really liked them! They were above average tough for rebounder workouts, for sure. I used my own music too. I remember doing these, trying to get total body tone plus cardio, and they were just great. I actually thought they were harder than they seemed on preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrd-U9Hw9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYFbUMILKGw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVrh8sq4YCI

The ones on the second set are for purchase only but there are previews on youtube.
Old 10-17-18, 07:48 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I have her Bounce Total Body DVD. So far I have only done the Cardio Pilates workout, which I liked. She uses light weights in this workout. I downloaded one from her website, can't remember the exact title, Bounce Cardio, or something like that. I liked that one as well. I also did a free one she has on her YouTube channel. It was an interval cardio workout. I found that one to be more intense, but still good. It doesn't look like there is overlapping, but not positive about that.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-18, 09:59 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

These are all different. The Bounce series is Linda’s first rebounder workouts. Total Body on the Bounce series is one of my absolute favorite rebounder workouts. She uses light weights (3lbs or less), and it’s a real sweatfest for me but fun. Barre on that series is interesting too but I wasn’t too crazy about the other two. They're available on YouTube.

The Intervals series is also on YouTube. Linda significantly upped her game on intensity from the Bounce series. I have done Cardio and Singles and Doubles so far and really liked both of them.

Total Body series is only on DVD and I haven’t done them yet. They are longer like an hour or over. I am looking forward to getting this series in the near future.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jumpsport, jumpsport bungee workouts, linda wooldridge, rebounder workouts, rebounding workouts