Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-01-17, 08:12 PM  
Aurora C.

T-Tapp Organs in Place?

Where can I find this? The women in my family have a history of prolapsed bladders, etc...I have not had children (yet?), but I've always had this little, tiny pregnant belly no matter how thin (I looked anorexic as a teen and didn't even weigh 100 lbs until college but still had the little pooch)...wondering if OIP will address this?

I find the choosing of T-Tapp products unnecessarily complicated so I need guidance. I wanted to purchase Lady Bug when I ordered Tempo Torso a while back but the woman on the phone talked me into Floor Brain Body instead, which was a complete waste of money since I just cannot get into it. Tempo Torso is pretty much the only one I do with any consistency but it's not really hitting the spot. Please advise. Thanks!
Aurora C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 08:35 PM  
Titus2woman

It's on the first link here: https://www.t-tapp.com/try-before-you-buy

More people fail from a lack of encouragement than anything else!
Titus2woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 09:01 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

In addition, it is on the DVD that came with the book. Actually, it is on every floor routine that I have - it isn't on BBFF?

ETA: I haven't watched it in a while, but I'm pretty sure BBFF Sequence 2 should have it.

Also ETA: What's up with BBFF for you? I was thinking its a good way to target that area too, but I remember feeling like it moved waaaay too fast for me. Sequence 2, though is really nice. I also happens to be the same exercise sequence as what is on Critter Crunch Floor, which is a Retreat video and considered sort of the instructional for all floor workouts. But I'm not sure getting another floor workout is the best thing until we can figure out what it is about BBFF that isn't doing it for you.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 09:44 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

(Sorry for the posting spam)

Another thought: Do you know what your "T-Tapp body type" is? Your pooch might be something that is just a part of your body that you might have to come to accept. Part of me wonders if the rest of the world thinks it is as prominent as you think it is? Not trying to doubt you or anything, but I think we all have a bit of body dysmorphism about some part of our body.
Old 05-02-17, 02:49 PM  
Aurora C.

Thanks! I'll have to look at it again, I don't recall seeing OIP on there...I also did not feel particularly worked by them, while also finding them frustratingly hard to follow and boring.

Not sure of my body type either.
Aurora C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 07:18 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Looking at BBFF again, T does a round of OIP/HF on Sequence 1 near the beginning from 5:25-8:00. She also does it in Seq 2 from 8:47-11:27.

I just watched these again, but if you aren't feeling these, you are doing something wrong. I mean no offense - its just that T gives very little instruction on these, but these exercises are ones that are form sensitive to get the activation. So for example on the Ladybug exercise, you have to make sure you go up/out enough to activate. She goes over stuff like that in detail in Critter Crunch Floor. Its been a while since I watched Critter Crunch Floor, but the exercise sequence is very similar to one of these BBFF sequences (I think Seq 1?) But it's over twice as long to go over the instruction in detail. If you want to get the most out of T-Tapp floor routines I would highly recommend working through CCF at least a few times.
Old 05-08-17, 10:07 AM  
TamiT

this exercise is on the free dvd that comes with the "Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes" book and best price for the book is at amazon
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abs, belly fat, stomach, t-tapp