Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-17-16, 01:46 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Apple Fitness APPs

I received this email today from the Apple App Store. It is advertising a bunch of fitness apps. I don't know how to link to it, but here is a copy and paste of the email.

I've used Daily Burn and Peleton and thought both were excellent. I just loaded Freeletics. Has anyone used this one?

HERE'S THE EMAIL:

Meet your new personal trainers.

Daily Burn

Start a free 30-day trial* and stream a new daily workout—or check out an on-demand library that ranges from high-intensity cardio to yoga.

Feeletics Bodyweight

Lose weight, build muscle, or just get in better shape using the only equipment you need—your own bodyweight.

Beachbody On Demand

P90X® or Insanity®? Now you can try those home-workout programs you’ve heard about for free with a 30-day trial.*

The power of peace.
YogaGlo

Practice yoga and meditation with many of the world’s top teachers—whenever and wherever. Get started with a free seven-day trial.*

Grokker

Maintain health and happiness with a free seven-day trial* of Grokker, which makes it easy find great yoga, meditation, and cooking videos.

Headspace

Focus more. Stress less. Sleep better. Meditate anywhere from two to 60 minutes with both guided and unguided lessons.

Less can be more.

Lose It!

Whether your weight-loss goals are big or small, you’ll find the tools you need to look and feel great—and sustain it!

Lifesum

All the tips, inspiration, and feedback you need to move more, eat better, and make good health a part of your life.

MyFitnessPal

How many calories in cheesecake? What about watermelon? You’ll find the answers to help keep you on the right track.

Run smarter.

Runtastic PRO

To be a runner, you don’t have to run fast—you just have to run. Find your ideal speed with coaching, routes, and more.

Runkeeper

Getting out the door is the hard part. Turn your iPhone or Apple Watch into a GPS tracker, and the rest is easy—and fun.

Spring Running Music

Music is the motivator! Choose just the right rhythm to help you go faster and farther than ever before. Check it out with a free 30-day trial.*

Go for a spin.

Cyclemeter GPS

Put your bike, iPhone, and heart rate to the test with an app that takes cycling every bit as seriously as you do.

Strava Running and Cycling

Are you powered from within or fueled by competition? Track your own runs and rides, or compare your activity to your friends’.

Peloton Cycle

Stream live indoor-cycling rides with top coaches and log miles without leaving the house. Start spinning with a free 14-day trial.*
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
my fitness pal, myfitnesspal