Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-11-09, 09:33 PM  
alikruegs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steakhousegirl View Post
I'm sure people are sick of me saying how much I love the CFs but one thing I've noticed: Whenever I go to a live class I can't help but be startled that the instructors and regular students have great lifted butts. Also their arms are super-toned (which always amazes me).
Oh definitely. I've been going quite a bit this past week, and all the instructors I've seen seem to share one thing: a full, round, perky butt.
Old 11-11-09, 10:02 PM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by steakhousegirl View Post
I'm sure people are sick of me saying how much I love the CFs but one thing I've noticed: Whenever I go to a live class I can't help but be startled that the instructors and regular students have great lifted butts. Also their arms are super-toned (which always amazes me).
shg-I didn't notice any lifted booties when I attended class. I was working too dang hard for all that! LOL I have been doing a lot more barre work for my hips. I think it really helps with the flexibility piece. I feel like I'm on the edge of really making some progress, but I have to do this (along with the pilates) a bit more to see the range of motion results. Well, as long as my butt doesn't get smaller from all the 'lifting' effects, I'll be happy!
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-09, 12:48 AM  
zumzum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
what exactly does a sponge-bob square butt look like?? Flat?
It's actually square! I've got a very round butt normally, and all the tall-step box work made it a bit bigger, but also flattened out the curves--it still stuck out, but it was like having a cardboard box on my behind rather than a melon cut in half.
zumzum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glutes, spongebob butt