Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-11, 09:00 PM  
Diana3271

Question 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme

Mary is showing this as Out of Stock. I haven't contacted her, yet. I wonder if she is going to be getting any more in? Do you think there will be an issue getting more since it's an Exercise TV product, and they are out of business?

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-11, 09:24 PM  
smissy

I did read on Chris Freytag's FB page that the set will be on QVC in early January, I think.
(the "I think" is in regards to the time of month-she's mentioned it will be available in January several times as many are looking for the set and can't get it anywhere right now).

I ordered this when Mary first got it and I love it!

Last edited by smissy; 12-13-11 at 09:25 PM. Reason: clarification
smissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-11, 12:54 AM  
juberann

That's a good question, Diana. I would be willing to bet Mary will be getting more unless she got some bad ones and just decided not to hassle with them anymore (I wouldn't blame her). I know many people had issues with their discs (must have cost ETV a fortune) I wonder if Mary had any problems with the sets she got?
I love these workouts, the EXTREME set a little more then the original. Next to KCM's workouts, these are my best buy of 2011
Old 12-14-11, 05:17 AM  
Lmg

Hi,
I was looking for 10 pound slimdown xtreme as well. I noticed Mary was out of stock, so I sent her an email asking if she would Be getting more. She said she sent an email to the distributers last week but hasnt heard anything as of yet!!!!
I did hear qvc will carry them in the first two weeks of January. Keep me posted.
Lmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-11, 07:17 AM  
Diana3271

Judy I was curious if Mary had any issues with her disks, too. That would be good to know.

Lmg Hmm, no news from the distributor, that is not a good sign.

smissy I wonder what the price point will be on QVC.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-14-11, 12:28 PM  
Andrea12

I ordered the set through Mary and received it the other day. 2 of the discs were out of the cardboard package and appear to have scratches on them. I haven't had time to play them. Disappointed that they have the scratches but I know Mary will take them back if they don't play.
Andrea12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-11, 09:04 PM  
smissy

So far my copies are okay. I've only done four of the workouts, though. All three discs were in place in my set.

Diana, I haven't seen any mention of what the price will be at QVC.

I will add that I don't care for the packaging of this set. The size is off a bit for my bookcase.
smissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-11, 09:26 PM  
Diana3271

I contacted Mary. I asked if she would continue to carry 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme. She said that she sent an email to her distributor, but has not heard back from them. At this time she doubts that she will get any more.

I looked at Chris Freytag's site. She shows them as being out of stock.

I am really curious now if this program will be available any longer. Maybe it's just going to take some time to produce more.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 12-16-11, 09:51 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I contacted Mary. I asked if she would continue to carry 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme. She said that she sent an email to her distributor, but has not heard back from them. At this time she doubts that she will get any more.

I looked at Chris Freytag's site. She shows them as being out of stock.

I am really curious now if this program will be available any longer. Maybe it's just going to take some time to produce more.
Funny, I just had this same conversation w/ Mary today, too.
It would be a shame for these (and other) workouts to disappear forever when ExerciseTV closes. I hope Chris Freytag has the option to have them replicated or something...
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-11, 10:13 PM  
Diana3271

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Funny, I just had this same conversation w/ Mary today, too.
It would be a shame for these (and other) workouts to disappear forever when ExerciseTV closes. I hope Chris Freytag has the option to have them replicated or something...
Like you, I really hope Chris has this option. I'm not familiar with all of the ins and outs with that stuff. It seems like this system has been really well liked. Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one.

Maybe Exercise TV will still be into producing/distributing DVD's, but they won't be doing it though their site. I'm sure doing that takes a lot of personnel support.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana