Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-14, 09:58 AM  
Sollamyn

Thumbs up

Thanks, everyone, for your ideas and efforts. I really appreciate it.

Joyfulnana, I love your avatar! It's so cute.

Donna
Old 04-30-14, 06:36 PM  
Denise B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulnana View Post
Fit Prime Upper Body Burn with Keli Roberts has cardio, upper body weights, but also has core & yoga sections which I sometimes skip when short on time, since the whole workout is about 55 minutes. It's well chaptered, and Keli shows low impact modifications. She does use a stick/dowel type tool for one cardio section though; I use my light body bar.

The only other one that comes to mind is The Firm Jiggle Free Arms with Stephanie Huckabee, but that one does use the Transfirmer for a weight bench & some of the cardio sections, so probably wouldn't work for you.

I wish there were more workouts with intervals of upper body & cardio!
I was going to recommend these as well. I just wanted to mention that you can easily do the step work on the floor in Jiggle Free Arms. The moves are very similar to the ones Stephanie does in her Powerfit tapes. And speaking of Powerfit, in the Powerfit Harmony series there is an Upper Body tape that contains some cardio segments. I know that you said you didn't want another series, but I'm mentioning it just in case you already have it on your shelf. Sometimes, its hard to keep track of all the titles in a series!
Denise B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-14, 09:42 PM  
primrosecat

On sale

In case anyone is interested, Jen Edwards' 2 "SWEAT" workouts are on sale at Fitnessfly.com as a 2-pack for $25.99.
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
circuit workouts, upper body