Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-28-22, 01:33 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just the Workouts~~AUGUST 2022~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

August, 2022

I've been enjoying YT's Tiff & Dan's 6 Week Shred Program so much in July, I am continuing it this month (probably finishing (his) 6 weeks by the end of August), along with yoga, speed walks, and the occasional Yvette.

WEEK 5
1 - 4.0 Mile Walk; Mady's BPR; IT Band stretches Great time on mile 3 today! I need to get out a little earlier the next couple days cause it's going to be a HOT week. 562 cal burn
2 - Yvette (w/u); Day 16 (40 Min. Killer Leg Workout @ Home & Abs w/ Wts); Day 17 (30 Min. Upper Body Workout with DB's & HiiT); stretch Dan's leg workout was good but a bit repetitive since each complex got repeated, along with the annoying music in this one, ugh, I had to mute it and play my own music. That one song is in so many of these workouts and I used to like hearing it and was motivating, but now it's grating. :/ Anyway, a good workout. His UB workout I liked more (music was better) and has the format of 2 exercises in each complex performed for 1 min.; a :30 rest than 1 min. HiiT exercise, :30 rest, etc. UB is all weighted and a few ab exercises are also weighted. Has a finisher of AMRAP of burpees (I used my step and did 1/2 burpees). Practically every workout in this program has cardio/ab work included in some way or fashion (hence the "shred" aspect). I am seeing some definition in my abs (now that some fat has left that area!) 387 cal burn
3 - 2.55 Mile Walk; YT 30 Min. Power Yoga "X Factor" with Travis (34 min.); Mady's BPR I got out earlIER...it still was humid but manageable. I picked up a dog on my walk. :/ He kept following me---I kept telling him to "go home!" Finally he started sniffing around and I started jogging (up the 90% hill(!) trying to lose him). It worked even though I definitely walk faster than I jog!! Travis' class was excellent--an energizing flow full of twists and lots of core work with knee to elbow poses while in plank and kick throughs while in DDog. Lots of good hip openers as well but not a whole lot of balance work. I always have to hold the spinal twists longer at the end than he does and I used a strap to add some extra stretch & length and made them into IT band stretches as well. Great class! 427 cal burn
4 - Yvette Fit #193 (70 Min. BOSU/BOXING w/ Resistance Band Bonus); Mady's BPR I was really missing my Yvette workouts! This one was a lot of fun. I used my wrist weights and included boxing combos, BOSU moves, a few BW moves, & burpees. There was a break at the 42 min. mark then more boxing/BOSU with leg conditioning moves with ankle weights mixed with KB/tubing shoulder work. Great endurance class and felt so good to w/o with Yvette for 70 min. Wasn’t sure if I could (bad night’s sleep), but managed to. 446 cal burn
5 - 3.61 Mile Walk; Cathe P30 (Mobility) Fogginess/cloud cover does, indeed, provide some relief when you're walking!! I had nice "mists" spilled on me that were very much appreciated with the mugginess this morning. I was very "sweaty", just had a shower, or both as it appeared, when I was done! :0) 532 cal burn
6 - Yvette (w/u); Day 20 (No Repeat Workout/40 Min. Full Body HiiT Workout with Weights); Day 18 (30 Min. Abs & HiiT Cardio @ Home Workout/No Equipment); Mady's BPR; Mow Max - 1 Hour (2 mile walk) I needed to get some weight work in this week yet, so I skipped around and did Day 20 then decided to add on Day 18. Format is :40/:20 and is total body (some weighted and some BW) which includes ab exercises mixed in. I used 12's, 15's, 20, & 25 DB's and felt nicely worked out. Finisher was AMRAP of 6 Cross Mt. Climbers + 1/2 Burpee into jump. Really liked this one...perfect length at 42 min. I decided to add on Day 18 with the format :45/:15 of ab exercises (some done on back and some done in plank variations), then the last 20 min. of HiiT Cardio with some low impact. I LOVED this one b/c the ab work is done SLOW & CONTROLLED so no momentum is used like they sometimes can include when doing them faster. I thought the 20 min. of HiiT cardio at the end was a great finisher. Two awesome workouts today!!/I think I set a record for mowing the grass in record time--man, it is HOT! Not much extra yard work was included. 416 cal burn (sans mowing).
7 - Rest Day

WEEK 6
8 - 3.15 Mile Walk; YT (20 Min. Gentle Yoga "Ease Into The Day" with Travis); Mady's BPR Great walk today - walked around the lake going the other way today. I liked this way more as the curve I get worried about cars seeing me is more visible with less foliage. Beat the rain, too. Travis' class was just ok for me...too many arms above head stretches in the beginning and my lower back started to feel compromised as well as too many forward bends for my liking. Best part was when he finally laid on the mat doing HBaby & spinal twists (but natch, weren't held long enough). Liked the one I did last Wednesday a whole lot more. Couldn't wait to do Mady's BPR stretch to provide some lovin' for my back!! 587 cal burn
9 - Yvette (w/u); Day 22 (Push workout-Upper Body DB Workout - Chest/Triceps/Shoulders - 39 min.); Day 19 (30 Min. Hardcore HiiT Workout/No Equipment); Mady's BPR Totally LOVED this Push workout! Format is :30/:30 and each Round of 4 UB wtd. exercises are repeated 3 x followed by a 1 min. rest with a finisher of 3 exercises repeatedly for 2 min. I don't mind repeating strength work (more reps the better) and it was different exercises, so to me, it didn't seem repetitive. Loved the format and was a sweaty mess afterward (A/C is not running due to cooler temps this week!). Added on Day 19 which turned out to be a fun and effective workout. Format is :30/:15 of 42 no-repeat exercises of cardio and ab work. What makes this one superb is the sequence of a few cardio or BW strength exercises followed by a few abs (usually laying on back or plank variations), then back to a few more cardio exercises or BW strength exercises. A finisher of AMRAP of p/u's and 1/2 Burpees with Tuck jumps...my tuck jumps were pretty lame, as I was SO done by that point!! This one is totally doable (and enjoyable) b/c of the sequence. If it was all cardio to halfway point then all ab work to end, I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. Again, sweaty mess when done and really great for getting in cardio and ab work/BW in one session. Great workout today!! 448 cal burn
10- 3.74 Mile Walk; YT (30 Min. Yin Yoga "Improve Flexibility with Travis"=35 min.) Nice walk on a nice, cooler day. I'm trying to relax in these yin poses and today was better but I did have to change up some of the stretches for my knees. My L knee has been talking to me ever since I ran up the big hill trying to get away from the stray dog!! Ugh. I did feel better when I was finished - my hips felt looser./My obliques are super sore today from all that core work yesterday. That's one thing about this rotation...it is VERY core intensive!! :0) 483 cal burn
11- Yvette (w/u); Day 24 (The Best @ Home Pull Workout-Back & Bi's=39 min.); Day 21 (40 Min. Fat Burning Workout- Full Body HiiT Cardio, No Equipment, No Repeat); Mady's BPR Dan's got that right...this Pull workout is one of his absolute best workouts in this rotation...along with his Day 22 Push workout! Loved this one too. Format is :30/:30 with 3 Rounds repeated 3 x of weight work for biceps and back w/ :30 rest inbetween sets. There's a 2 min. finisher of Modified Makers (p/u's, Renegade Rows, & DB swings). I modified even more, LOL, and did 6 p/u's, 6 standing rows, and 6 DB swings, repeatedly. I used 10's (for a couple exercises), 12's, 15's, 25, & 30# and 2# wrist weights. Great workout! Day 21 was tough to add onto Day 24 but I can't skip over a workout, LOL, and I managed to make it thru. Format is :40/:20 with 40 HiiT (debatable ) exercises in 40 min. I did change up a few exercises for my lower back or knee. I didn't want to do side planks today--my obliques are sore enough(!) so I held plow pose for the durations. Oh, and Superman with wrist weights is hard (after all the weight work, anyway)!! It has a finisher of AMRAP of air squats...glad it was an easy finisher as I was so done by that point!! Anyway, another sweaty one! 544 cal burn
12- 6.20 Mile Walk; Cathe P30 (Mobility) Gorgeous Day! On my walk, I saw a Mama Deer and her 3 babies following along behind her. They were crossing the street just a few yards ahead of me to enter into the woods...thankfully, they made it before any cars came!! Awesome walk today...I beat my PR 5K time by 1 second, ha! :0) I slowed down after that to preserve my energy to walk longer...it worked! 746 cal burn
13- Yvette (w/u); Day 23 (40 Min. Home Leg Workout-Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, & Calves); Yvette Fit #106 (45 Min. Cardio Leg Crusher & Chest - minus w/u=33 min.); Mady's BPR/Leg stretches Whew! Fantastic leg workout today. Dan's format is :30/:30 with 3 Rounds of weighted leg exercises w/ a :30 rest in between Rounds. Finisher consists of 1:30 min., :30 each of squat pulses, goblet squat pulses, & air squats. I used 20's, 25 & 30#. I love the Plie Squat & Calf Raise (he brings his heels up) but I made sure I lower my heels before straightening my legs to keep my knees happy. Those Hamstring Marches are brutal! So important to keep your booty up off the floor! Really enjoyed this one! Yvette's class was good too...Theo is in this class (missed him!) and is a great sequence of leg cardio (I kept it mostly low impact or did it on my rebounder) mixed with heavy weight work. Quite often I surprised myself by picking up a heavier weight than Yvette. She adds in weighted chest work at the end but I kept it lower body focused by subbing gliding work in place of the chest work. I used my pink fabric band above knees for the FW band exercises...my legs were so cooked after both these workouts!!! Great combo for an awesome leg day! 523 cal burn
14- 4.28 Mile Walk ; Tilak's AOTH yoga practice (50 min.) DH had to go into work for awhile today so that gave me a chance to get in a workout. Went on the hilly route...sort of humid despite the cooler temps. This next week should be great, though! It's been years since I pulled out Tilak's dvd...a great one for a Sunday morning!

WEEK 7
15- Yvette (w/u); Day 25 (The Ultimate FULL BODY Dumbbell Workout (Intense HiiT Workout @ Home=45 min.); Mady's BPR + extended stretches on my own Intense is right and with the :30 rests between exercises, it seemed very HiiT-like. Format is continuous weighted total body exercises alternated with DB Swings or Goblet Squats and if I never see either of these two exercises again, I won't be upset!! DB swings appear 16x in the workout and if you're matching Dan's pace (doing 15 reps), I did 240 swings in the duration. The Goblet Squats appear 13x (and 13 reps), so I did 169 GS in the duration. I did keep my weights a bit lighter today since I've been experiencing some lower back tweakiness lately....25# KB, 10# KB, 15, 20, & 25# weight. Triceps are worked pretty lightly (no direct Tricep work), along with chest, but Dan's next workout is chest so there's that. I did add a few tricep exercises at the end in addition to the 2nd finisher. Great FB workout but I can foresee some dread repeating this one with all the GS & swings!!! 372 cal burn
16- 5.39 Mile Walk; Mady's BPR; Mow Max (45 min.- 1.75 mile walk) Beautiful day and visited 3 neighborhoods but still making it a different route...just one hilly area today. 634 cal burn
17- Yvette (w/u); Day 26 (The Most Effective @ Home CHEST WORKOUT w/ DB's & P/u's Workout=32 min.); Day 27 (15 Min. Oblique Workout - Lose Those Love Handles/V-Cut Abs Workout); Mady's BPR; Mady's Fix Your Posture & Reduce Back Pain=10 min. Agree with Dan--this chest workout was amazing! Format is :50/:10 with a DB chest exercise, an ab exercise, & a p/u variation with :30 rest between sets repeated all the way thru. Usually anywhere from 16-22 reps were performed; 36 reps for the tricep press! I don't know how in the world Dan uses 30#'s for all those reps since he goes at a good clip, as I had trouble with 15's and 12's!! Lots of p/u's in this (and I didn't have time to put on my p/u hack band), but I have to say this workout just sailed by!! Finisher is negative p/u's, low p/u holds, and low p/u pulses. Brutal! Added on Day 27 which is an easy add-on to Day 26 due to the length. Obliques are the focus with :40/:20 w/ 15 no repeat ab exercises. Stupid whistling song is in this toward the end...ugh. (That song is the only thing that really bothered me throughout this rotation...otherwise it was really enjoyable). Thankfully I had the volume down. All around GREAT workout! 266 cal burn but 69 min. in the FB zone today--woo hoo!
18- 3.49 Mile Walk; Cathe's P30 (Mobility); Mady's BPR; 2 Hours Yard Work @ DS' My energy was really low for my walk today but I looked at my stats and had mostly 13 min. miles so guess it wasn't as slow as I thought! It got hot out there doing the trimming, especially next to his condo where there wasn't much of a breeze. Cooled off on the way home in my Miata. :0) And I gave myself a pedicure/manicure after all that cause I deserved it! (Actually my toenails were in dire need of one, LOL). 453 cal burn
19- Yvette (w/u); Day 27(there's 2: 25 Min. GROW YOUR GLUTES At Home Workout); Heather Robertson (Mini Band Bootybuilder//Glute Activation=16 min.); Edge Booty Extreme 2 (EBE 2) Weighted Legs (2 sets of Superset 1, Superset 3, & Superset 4); EBE Weighted Glutes (3 sets of Superset 1 & Superset 2); Mady's BPR Booty Burner, anyone?? Dan's workout included some weighted legs/BW legs at the beginning, then a few weighted kneeling exercises - loved the wtd. kneeling squats and did those again in Ingrid's workout instead of stepping up into a low squat. Then glute bridge work with the booty band, FW band work, then a finisher of non-weighted leg work mostly all in squat position - I used my 25# KB & Cathe's blue band for most...I need a heavier latex band!!! Heather girl! I missed you! Good workout...not really enough for a finisher for me, so I decided to add on a MAJOR dust bunny in EBE. Ingrid girl! I did NOT miss you, LOL! But your workouts were great as a finisher! Those Cross Over Step Ups are brutal! And I was only using my step at 10"!! Used 12's for all the weight work in these two workouts and Cathe's Blue Fabric Band above knees for the band work....again, I need a heavier FW latex band!! A BURNING BOOTY workout today! 551 cal burn
20- Yvette Fit #196 (45 Min. Step/Shoulder/Tricep & Ab Circuits); YT 20 Min. Power Yoga "Slow & Steady" with Travis (23 min.); (later: Mady's BPR) LOVED Yvette's class! A very fun circuit workout with "stations" of (I used my cordless) jump rope, step aerobics (I used 2 risers), weights, & stability ball used for cardio & ab work. (I used my 8# med ball in place of the stab. ball for cardio). Focus of weight work was shoulders and triceps. Sailed by and so much fun!! Travis' class was a good one for great balance work in a steady flow. 388 cal burn [Side note: I got to meet my great niece today....lots of cuddles. She is sooooo cute and is 3 months today! Hard to believe her big brother is starting preschool!!!]
21- Rest Day I'm so ready for a rest day!

WEEK 8
22- 4.50 Mile Walk; Mady's BPR 504 cal burn
23- (Early Hair appt.) T&D Day 33 (5 Min. Intense Lower Abs Workout/Abs Workout for Flat Stomach-Bonus Video); Two Birds Yoga (20 Min. Vinyasa Yoga For your Low Back); Mady's BPR Thought I could do a lying down ab workout for 5 min. to not mess my hair too bad, LOL. Great stretch in TBY! Really like Fiona's classes for the "feel good" yoga vibe...they sometimes don't challenge me enough when I'm wanting more from my yoga practice but they do feel great for stretching! Side note: I got the BEST surprise at Aldi's today...one of the workers there asked if I lost a lot of weight? Ha, THAT MADE MY DAY!!! I guess that tells me, though, that I go there too often. ;0)
24- 4.30 Mile Walk; Perfect 30 (Mobility); Mow Max/Yard Work 1.5 hours (2 mile walk) Good speeds today! Lots of steps. 468 cal burn
25- Yvette (w/u); Day 28 (HiiT With DB's - 30 Min, Full Body EMOM Workout); Yvette Fit #198 (40 Min. KB/BOSU/Boxing Combos -sans w/u); Mady (Stretches For Lower Back Relief & Tight Hips/15 Min. Recovery & Flexibility); Mady (BPR) Dan's workout was an awesome HiiT workout!! Complexes repeated w/ 3 diff exercises repeated 2 x for the 1 min duration during the Odd min. set then the same thing with diff exercises during the Even min. set before the :60 rest. Some of the weighted moves are at a fast pace and getting into position quickly, so I was usually a rep or two behind Dan, but there's time to finish before the beep sounds. Lots of cardio exercises (squat jumps, 1/2 burpees, jump switch lunges, mt. climbers, high knees, etc)...I usually did 10 reps on each leg instead of just 5 of the floor exercises like Dan does (i.e. bicycles, spider climbers, etc). My HR stayed up for most of the workout - tough stuff! Short but very effective! Yvette's workout was an easier one for her standards (thank goodness, as I was already fatigued!). It was super fun with the boxing combos interlaced with BOSU work and core work using the BOSU, as well as KB work for the legs. I totally LOVED the 15 squats with 8 squat holds balancing on the BOSU...my lower body was on FIRE!! Great balance challenge and major sweatfest with these 2! Mady's newest consisted of lots of the same moves in BPR but with more focus on hips. Loved the deep lunges hip opener - very flowy and felt divine for the hips. I added in bridge but she includes spinal twists and happy baby which are a must! No cute doggie in this one, though. 633 cal burn
26- 3.45 Mile Walk; Mady's BPR New 5K PR time: 41:55-woo hoo! I think it was due to walking faster the first mile...I had to get back for my mammo appt., so I was really hoofin' it, LOL. 462 cal burn
27- Yvette (w/u); Day 29 (Super Effective Back Workout & Calves/DB's & BW =33 min.); Mady's BPR; (then took my kitty to the vet), then later: Level Up (Strength); Mady's (Stretches for Lower Back Pain Relief & Tight Hips/15 Min. Recovery & Flexibility) Dan's workout is really different in training these two muscle groups together but I really liked this workout. :40/:20 Format and first block is weighted back work + BW back work, then 2nd block is weighted calf variations + BW calf variations. Back to wtd. back + BW back work, then last block is weighted calf work + BW calf work with a finisher of calf squats. I used several poundages: 10's# (for back flyes), 15's, 20's, 25, & 30. Just a few I had to change up that I just didn't want to chance for my lower back: Bent Over Alternating Row-Ground Pause (which he brings down the weights almost to the floor-yikes), and for the Partial RDL, I did 30# glute bridges instead. I completed usually 12-16 reps for each exercise. For the BW back work, it was mostly superman variations. And for the calf BW work, it was calf raise variations turning the feet different ways. The weighted exercises really got in there good but didn't seem so taxing with the BW exercises included./I always feel so accomplished after Travis' Strength workout! I think I was more sweaty during this than Dan's workout, LOL. I just did this one in June and noticed it was easier than just a couple months ago. Great strength challenge, though, always! Mady's newest stretch was even greater today...love it! It may become another regular addition. 263 cal burn (for the first part of my w/o).
28- YT 30 Min. Yin Yoga "Hamstring Stretch" with Travis; Mady's (Stretches for Lower Back Pain Relief); Mady's BPR Needed some lower body stretching after Dan's workout yesterday! Cal burn N/A

WEEK 9
29- 4.40 Mile Walk; Mady's (Stretches for Lower Back Pain Relief); Mady's BPR Jeesh, no energy today! Humidity level was up there too. Toward the end it was better, but I was planning for a 5 mile walk which didn't happen. :/ 548 cal burn
30- Yvette (w/u); Day 30 (45 Min. advanced HiiT Workout w/ Weights -INTENSE Home Workout); TM 2.10 Mile Intervals; Mady’s (Stretches for LB PR); Mow Max/Yard Work (2 mile walk) Woo Hoo! made it to Day 30!! Really liked this class…BW mixed with weight work with combination moves with a finisher at the end with the :40/:20 format. Lots of burpees/thrusters in this and I performed anywhere from 12 reps to 30 depending upon the exercise. This one starts out easy but gets progressively harder as you go! I did my own finisher on the TM…it is a beautiful day but hopping on the TM meant I didn’t need to change clothes to walk outside and just got ‘er done. :0) Got yard work (1.5 hrs) accomplished as well as groceries…windows are OPEN as I sit here with the nice breeze! 617 cal burn
31- 3.16 Mile Walk; Mady's (Stretches for Lower Back Pain Relief) Steady state walk today...I am really feeling worn out lately...and looking back over the month, I technically only took 2 full rest days! I'm going to take a page from T2B and ASAS's books and take some recovery days! :0)

My log shows I've been adding in too much to my weeks...it was 300 extra minutes than any month so far all year! (Some of that is meditation/devotion time and yard work, however). But I've been experiencing some overtraining symptoms with not enough recovery time and as I age, I am finding I really need it. I thought I've been doing lots of stretching but may even need more complete rest time. But overall, I am very happy with the improvements of my endurance, BW strength mostly, core and overall fitness this month!

Total Walking Miles: 66.07!! I really wasn't expecting to exceed the last two month's miles but at the same time, not really surprised, LOL. I'm not setting a walking goal next month...I think that's where I got carried away esp with all my other workouts/yard work. Listen to the body is the name of the game next month! :0)
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 01:53 PM  
Tammie M

August

1 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: CardioFIT - Workout 1 + Gilad 15 Targeted Express Workouts - Core Challenge
2 - Gina Buber Dance That Walk: Cardio Party - Latin Fiesta
4 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Fit in 5 Glide Series: Inner Thighs + Gilad 15 Targeted Express Workouts - Combo Strength
5 - Jenna The Heartbeat of Bellydance: Rhythms & Belly Dance combinations for Drum Solos - Drills and Dance #1
7 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer NYC Body Sculpting Workout - Mocha Mix + Gilad 15 Targeted Express Workouts - Shoulders
8 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer NYC Body Sculpting Workout - Cappuccino Mix + Gilad 15 Targeted Express Workouts - Buns & Thighs
9 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: CardioFIT - RAW Bonus + Francesco & Daisy Lee Garripoli Qigong for Stress Relief
10 - Sam Pop Physique Ultimate Barre Workout
11 - Maya Fiennes Kundalini Yoga for Detox and Destress
12 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Muscle Definition - w/u, chest mix, shoulder mix, triceps mix & abs + Gilad 15 Targeted Express Workouts - chest & stretch
13 - Gilad 15 Targeted Express Workouts - w/u & hips and thighs + Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Muscle Definition - legs mix, biceps mix, back mix & stretch
14 - Steven SanSoucie Stepping Alive - Combos/Blasts 3 & 4
15 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Advanced Barre Series: Cardio + Linda Stejskal Barlates Basic Barre Series: Intermediate Total Chair
16 - Ana Brett & Ravi Singh Dance the Chakras Yoga Workout
17 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer The Shape of Things to Come: Complete Cardio Sculpting
18 - Zumba Power
19 - Pop Physique Cardio Butt School + Gilad 15 Targeted Express Workouts - Arms & Dynamic Moves
20 - Ranya Renee Egyptian Style Modern Oriental Bellydance - Level 2 Step-by-Step
21 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Lean Body Circuits - W/O #1 + Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 2000, Volume 2 - Episode 2012
22 - Amy Bento CIA 2805 All Cardio Hi-Low Knockout Workout - Quick Knock-Out #1 Premix
23 - Ishwari Gonnot Heart Flow Vinyasa Yoga
24 - Neon Dance Today! Bellydance - Dance #2
25 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Lean Body Circuits - W/O #2 + Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 2000, Volume 2 - Episode 2011
26 - Julia Powers & Jaana Kunitz Core Rhythms Dance: Swing Sensation
28 - Debbie Siebers Slim Series: Cardio Core! Express + Gilad 15 Targeted Express Workouts - Back & Balance and Strength
29 - Jenna The Heartbeat of Bellydance: Rhythms & Belly Dance combinations for Drum Solos - Drills and Dance #2
30 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: LIFT - W/O #1 + Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 2000, Volume 2 - Episode 2013
31 - Amy Bento CIA 2805 All Cardio Hi-Low Knockout Workout - Quick Knock-Out #2 Premix
Tammie M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 02:31 PM  
Luv2WO

July 31. PBL Adore Your Core: Complete Core, H.E.A.T. Magic Circle Lower Body Workout, Stress Free Stretch Routine
1. PBL Full Body Band Workout, H.E.A.T. Complete Body Stretch, 25 minute walk
2. PBL Amazing Arms Shoulder Sculpt Workout, Adore Your Core: Lower Abs Workout
3. PBL Love Your Legs Amplified: Total Tone, Ultimate Flexibility Hamstring Routine, 25 min walk
4. PBL Adore Your Core: Classic Core, Adore Your Core: Stretch, Adore Your Core: Strong Back, 25 min walk
5. PBL Upper Body Band Workout, Love Your Legs Amplified: Band Blast
6. Rest Day
7. Ballet Beautiful Body: Posture, Outer Thighs, Inner Thighs, Leg Lifts for the Butt
8. Ballet Beautiful Recharge: Abs, Arms and Abs from Total Body Workout, Ballerina Legs - Inner Thigh, Hip/Thigh Extensions, Hab-It workout 1, 25 min walk
9. BB Outer Thighs, Leg Lifts for the Butt, Hab-It workout 1, Mat Stretch
10. BB Backstage on the Mat, Ballet Body Posture, 25 min walk, Essentrics Muscle Release
11. Miranda Legs/Butt workout, BB Total Ballerina Core, Classic Inner Thighs, 25 min walk, PBL Ultimate Flexibility Rotation
12. Ballet Beautiful Hip and Thigh workout, Arms from Total Body DVD, Arabesque Extensions, BB Mat Stretch
13. Essentrics Live with Gail 8/10 - 30 Minutes, PBL Brooklyn Burn
14. Essentrics Live with Gail 8/4 - 45 Minutes
15. 25 min walk, PBL Ultimate Flexibility Hips
16. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor
17. Essentrics Beginning Strength with Gail - 47 min, 20 min walk, PBL Ultimate Flexibility Neck Release
18. Ballet Beautiful Daily Dance Floor Barre, Body Recharge Posture and Arms, 25 min walk.
19. PBL Spring Into Summer Abs, Beach Baby Workout, 30 min walk, Restorative Stretch
20. PBL Side Slimmer workout, Spring into Summer Upper Body, Recovery Stretch, 20 min walk
21. PBL Spring Into Summer Lean Lower Body, Lisa’s Favorites Upper Body, Detox Stretch
22. PBL Barre, Spring Into Summer Core Heat, 25 min walk
23. PBL Spring Into Summer Quick Leg Fix, Slimming Stretch Workout, Essentrics Tone Up Your Legs, 25 min walk
24. PBL Spring Into Summer Abs, Butt & Thighs, Target Your Trouble Zone: Arms & Back
25. PBL Spring Into Summer Stretch, Spring Into Summer Leg Workout, 25 min walk
26. Essentrics Leg, Butt and Thigh Thinner, 25 min walk, PBL Central Park Stretch
27. Essentrics Class of 2012, PBL Spring Into Summer Back, Butt & Triceps, Spring Into Summer Stretch
28. Essentrics Leg, Butt and Thigh Thinner
29. BB Mat Blast, Bikini workout Inner Thigh Blast, 25 minute walk
30. BB Hip/Thigh workout, Bridal Posture and Bridal Core workouts
31. REST DAY
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 03:15 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Here goes ~ hoping this is a better month than July!

1 Jessica Valant Pilates - Lower Body Blast Mat Workout - 30 minutes
2 Walk - 30 minutes
3 Jessica Valant Pilates - Arms & Abs - 20 minutes
4 Walk - 30 minutes
5 Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates Tabata Workout - 20 minutes & Hip Flexor Stretch Routine - 10 minutes
6 Walk - 35 minutes
7 Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Every Body - 25 minutes
8 Silver & Fit - Take It Outdoors: Everything Circuits 1/31/22 with Aileen - 30 minutes
9 Silver & Fit - Intermediate Cardio with Heather - 8/9/22 - 30 minutes; Pilates by Lisa - Fast & Firm Butt Workout - 15 minutes
10 Silver & Fit - Advanced Strength with Penny - 7/15/22 - 30 minutes
11 Sick
12 Sick
13 Sick
14 Sick
15 Senior Shape - Pilates Stretch & Strengthen Resistance Band Workout - 30 minutes (I quit at about the 23 minute mark)
16 Sick
17 Sick
18 Sick
19 Sick
20 Sick
21 Pahla B - Firming Weights Workout for Women Over 50 - 5PD #45 - 23 minutes
22 Walk - 25 minutes
23 Nothing
24 Walk - 30 minutes
25 Pahla B - 5PD #1 (Fast Walk) - 23 minutes
26 Walk - 25 minutes
27 Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Women over Sixty - 30 minutes
28 Walk - 25 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Scoliosis Stretches and Exercises [#3] - 17 minutes & Pilates for Scoliosis #1 - 12 minutes
29 Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates Barre Blast - 20 minutes
30 Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Scoliosis #2 - 17 minutes
31 Walk - 25 minutes;

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 03:20 PM  
T2B

30. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast
31. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Biceps & Triceps P.M. Yv2: WISI + RODNEY YEE: Ultimate Power Yoga - Power Foundation

august 2022…

…continuation of Week 2
1. XTRAIN: Legs (standing, bonus barre, ball & chair). P.M. ZUMBA: Dance, Dance, Dance
2. PFS: Pure Cardio
3. PFS: Cardio Strength 1
4. rest day…

Week 3
5. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast
6. ICE: Rock’m Sock’m
7. XTRAIN: Chest, Back, Shoulders
8. XTRAIN: Legs (Standing) + Lean Legs & Abs (Chair/firewalker, stretch), 39mins
9. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Biceps & Triceps
10. rest day…. So tired…
11. ZUMBA: 30 Minute Burn + PFS: Dynamic Flexibility (standing)

Week 4
12. XTRAIN: Legs (standing, ball)
13. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Biceps & Triceps + 10MS Quick Tummy Toners: Yoga Abs + 10MS Slim Sculpt Pilates: Pilates for Flexibility
14. PEAK 10: More Cardio Strength (virgin) + KATHY SMITH Tummy Trimmers: Stability Ball Abs. P.M. WALK RUN LIFT: 30 Minute Workout (virgin) . More Cardio Strength is another winner. I enjoyed Walk Run Lift, too! Remains to be seen if my hip flexor is going to like it! Loved Nick’s enthusiasm and I like Rocky, too. Anyone catch the Sketchers Pickleball Tournament yesterday? I guess if curling can be an Olympic sport, it’s only a matter of time before Pickleball is on the roster. I only watched about 15 minutes of it but I love that it is a sport that anyone can play.
15. LITE: Cardio Party + KATHY SMITH Tummy Trimmers: Standing Abs
16. XTRAIN: Chest, Back & Shoulders
17. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast + KATHY SMITH Tummy Trimmers: Bootcamp Abs. P.M. WALK RUN LIFT: 20 Minute Workout. The music has a strong beat, and better than the usual Leslie walk workouts but the routine from workout to workout doesn’t have a lot of variety. I love Nick & Rocky’s enthusiasm. I also don’t feel a difference in the resistance of the bands.
18. rest day…

(Recovery days)
19. rest day…
20. rest day…
21. rest day…
22. rest day…
23. rest day…
24. rest day…
25. rest day…
26. rest day…
27. Yv2: WISI
28. rest day…
29. rest day…
30. rest day…
31. rest day…

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 04:07 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Sweating to the Oldies Rotation

31- Jane Fonda's Easy Going Workout ~virgin: Easy indeed, but it felt good, except for the cardio which was high impact. A lot of exercises made me think of CS, especially the unweighted arm segment, with the finger exercises, I also liked the bar segment, although it was short, overall a feel good workout, and great for mobility and flexibility, it was perfect for my mood today.

1- Greg Smithey's Buns of Steel (48 min.). I was able to do all sets without pausing the DVD for the first time... Yay!! I did pause during the stretches after each segment to stretch a bit longer. I feel proud of myself! And my legs are def. getting stronger.

2- Tracy Anderson's Mat Workout ~virgin + Si6: Slim & Limber. Mat was a fun workout, the bar segment was doable, I felt the burn, but didn't feel the need to stop for a break, the standing abs was fun, I used to groove like that in the disco in my 20s lol, now the arm segment was the more challenging, I had to take a few breaks, and only used 1lbs for the weighted portion, the legs on the floor was easy not a lot of reps, and the abs was just right, no dread, some of the exercises seemed similar to the ones I am doing with Jane Fonda. I think her Mat wo is more enjoyable that her Precision Toning DVD, that one is good but a bit dreadful with so more reps, I will need to dust it off again and see if I still dread it. I used my Booty Kicker, for the bar segment, without weights on it, and it was pretty stable.

3- Kathy Smith's Great Buns & Thighs Step Workout ~ virgin: Wow, this one was more challenging that I anticipated! I felt a nice burn in my buns and thighs for sure, great workout, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner?!?! I used a 6 inches step. I might use my high step topper next time, since my workout space is a bit limited, I think it should work fine.

4- Kathy Smith's Weight Loss Workout (YouTube): I just found this one online and I decided to give it a try, it was fun!!! And I was dripping sweat, it is 92.3 F here, I set up two fans, but still, I was a sweaty mess at the end, some tracks were pretty challenging, specially the rock 'n roll one, lots of hopping around, the weights sections were fun as well, she recommended 1s-3s weights, I used 3s, and I got a nice burn, I liked the changes in scenario and clothing lol. Nice workout!

5- Kathy Smith's Ultimate Stomach & Thighs Workout: Thighs Workout ~52 min. (YouTube): I liked this workout so much! I did my own warm up. It starts with floorwork 20 reps of each exercises for the outer thighs and butt (all 4s), you work one leg (outer thighs and butt) before changing to the other side, so you really feel it, then quads, which was easy since it was just one exercise, change leg, then one exercise for the inner thighs easy too, but I used my fabric resistance loop to increase the burn. Next segment, is barre exercises, I kept my resistance loop on during this segment, the first two segments are called "The Foundation". Next is "The Workout" you do the same exercises done previously but now without the barre, so it was nice for a balance challenge too, plus one leg squats, lunges, etc. Last segment is "The Challenge" which added some impact, like lunge to jump for example, it was challenging but doable, the cool down stretch was pretty good too, but a bit rushed, I wished she holded the stretches a bit longer. Overall, a great workout, you get everything under an hour, floorwork, barre, squats and lunges, a bit of plyo. Upon preview, I thought it was a bit odd that it started on the floor and then standing, but I liked it for a change.

6- Rest day.

7- PSC's Strength and Stamina: Great workout!! I haven't done this in quite a good while, and I remember there were a few exercises I couldn't do, and now I can! I bet all the floorwork I have been doing is paying off! It starts with a dynamic warm up, then some nice stretching for the legs and obliques, core work (challenging), some push-ups and dive bomber push-ups, and it ends standing using a barre and theraband for tricep and leg work, loved it!

8- Kathy Smith's Great Buns & Thighs Step Workout + Pi10S: Upper Body, Back & Hips and Hips & Legs Stretch. I used my High Step topper and 1 riser, it worked perfectly, I also used light ankle weights for the floorwork segment and a resistance loop for the bridge, great workout!

9- Urban Rebounding Compilation #3: Hi-Low Bound (35 min.) + Josée Lavigueur: La santé par l'étirement (23 min). I was having a hard time with the knee up crossover in HLB, no problem with rest, I was a sweaty mess by the end and it wasn't a hot day. I enjoyed Josée stretch a lot, it has some balance elements too, an oldie but a goodie. Great Combo!

10- Elise Gulan's Element Ballet Conditioning. I love this workout! And I haven't done it in quite a while, maybe not an oldie, but definitely a goodie! I remember when I did this one in the past regularly because of my shoulder issues, I lost weight without even trying, flatter stomach and nice looking arms, I was surprised since you only move your arms slightly.

11- Rest day.

12- Karen Voight's Great Weighted Workout. I used light ankle weights for the whole lower body workout, I also used my resistance fabric loop during the inner and outer thighs exercises, and my beleboom for the hamstrings and butt exercises. I upped my weights from 1lb to 2lb for the upper body, and did my own core exercises using my beleboom for the most (I worked front, back and obliques), I did 30 reps of everything, then joined back for the stretch.

13- Urban Rebounding Compilation #3: Latin Bound (20 min.) ~ virgin + Compilation # 2: Core Bound (36 min.). Latin Bound was fun, the instructor made me laugh... Holaaa! CB was good, but the instructor pissed me off a bit with her "Get down" phrase over and over and over.

14- Jane Fonda's Complete Workout (70 min.) ~virgin. Fun workout! I did the cardio on my trampoline, and it worked great, I liked the toning exercises. I like having the option for high or low impact during the cardio section. People were wild today with their cute zebra, tiger and leopard prints... Grrrrr!

15- Kathy Smith's Timesaver Cardio Fat Burner: Workout One & Two + Bonus Stretch (53 min.). Fun sweaty workout, time flew by! AMD, you are right, the stretch at the end is great!

16- Greg Smithey's Buns of Steel (48 min.). I did an extra set of 10 push ups, and three sets of 10 sec of dead hang.

17- Tracy Anderson's Mat Workout . The arms segment was still very challenging, but less grueling than the first time. I did several sets of dead hang.

18- Rest day.

19- Urban Rebounding Compilation # 1: First Timers (14 min.) + Eric Zimmer's Dance Workout (40 min.). FT was a great "warm up", I was sweating like crazy, and it was actually more challenging than I expected, probably the slower pace was burning my legs like crazy, I could feel them working hard, I had to pause a few time to shake them out. DW was great, I enjoyed it much more this time, since I was more familiar with the exercises and tempos, I didn't change barre position either (right, left), I kept it on the same place in front of the tv and it worked just find, I did the same with Ballet Conditioning the other day.

20- Kathy Smith's Super Slimdown Circuit: Secrets to a Great Upper Body Workout + Foam Roll Stretch. My legs are super sore today from yesterday's workout.

21- Stott Pilates' Essential Matwork on Stability Cushions (46 min.). I am pretty sore all over, especially my legs from before yesterday's workouts I am also feeling yesterday's upper body workout too, but not as bad. This felt just great!

22- Urban Rebounding Compilation # 1: Basic Workout (30 min.) + Urban Rebounding Compilation # 5: Stretch Bound (22 min.). Nice combo, I enjoyed both workouts!

23- Rest. Headache.

24- Freestyle Bounce (15 min.) + Total Body Stretch (15 min.). I cleaned a lot today, so I took it easy, and I just freestyled on my rebounder while watching tv, it was fun. I might do it for a few days since I have been feeling a bit tired lately.

25- Nada. Busy day, school starts tomorrow and I had to write down a million stickers to identify every single item of my little princess.

26- Rest. Tired.

27- Rest.

28- Rest.

29- Tracy Anderson's Mat Workout.

30- Jane Fonda's Low Impact Workout.

31- Kathy Smith's Ultimate Stomach & Thighs Workout: Thighs Workout (50 min). I warmed up 7 minutes on my rebounder. I used 0.5 lb ankle weights during the floorwork, it is incredible how those little weights can make a difference! I also added a figure 8 tubing for the quads and inner thighs exercises, I used my fabric loop band for the barre and balance segments, I definitely felt the burn. The stretch at the end is good but rushed, I had to pause a bit to stretch a bit more.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 06:40 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Just winging it this month.

1. Angie Fitness TV LB Pyramid; 25 min t/m walk
2. Time 2 Train #103 35 min ride
3. CDorner Fitness Stranger Things Full Body w/o
4. 25 min t/m walk
5. TreadFit 45 min Fat Burning Walk; 25 min t/m walk
6. Chris Pecsi UB Build
7. SSoD Smooth Like Butta LISS ride 60 min
8. Fit by Larie Barre Inspired LB; 25 min t/m walk
9. ACHV Peak UB; 25 min t/m walk
10. Puzzle Fit Total Body Strength
11. Joe Alvarado Leap Frog Power Zone 45 min ride; 25 min t/m walk
12. nothing
13. SSoD Mivas part 1 20 min ride; Sydney Cummings UB Sculpt
14. IBX Running 60 min walk
15. CDorner Fitness Abs & Core; 25 min t/m walk
16. Kaleigh Cohen Fitness EDM 30 min ride
17. IBX Running Power Hill Walk 20 min; CDorner Fitness Butt with Bands & DB's
18. Ride with Alina HIIT 30 min ride; 25 min t/m walk
19. Chris Pecsi Legs; 25 min t/m walk
20. 4.45 mile hike
21. nothing
22. Chris Dorner Fitness Arms; 25 min t/m walk
23. IBX Running Rolling Hills walk 30 min; 25 min t/m walk
24. Coach Ali Full Body DB
25. nothing-sick
26. nothing-still not 100%
27. Joe Alvarado All Out 90's Ride 45 min (this was a struggle. Hit red zone a few times)
28. Angie FitnessTV Total Body Weights Over 40
29. Linz Body & Fitness Arms and Abs; 25 min t/m walk
30. SSoD Ladder Intervals 45 min ride; 25 min t/m walk
31. CDorner Fitness Legs and Butt

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 08:26 PM  
MathTeacher

August 1 - Morning Stretch, Recumbent Bike, TLW Seated Stretch
August 2 - Morning Stretch, Back and Biceps, Hip Stretch
August 3 - Recumbent Bike, Stretches
August 4 - Recumbent Bike, Stretches, Shoulders
August 5 - Stretch
August 6 - Bike, Stretch

August 7 - Bike, Chest, Stretch
August 8 -
August 9 - Bike, Stretch
August 10 - Bike, Pilates
August 11 - Bike, Pilates, Stretch
August 12 - Bike, Pilates, Stretch
August 13 - Stretch

August 14 - Stretch
August 15 - Stretch
August 16 - Stretch
August 17 - Pilates, Stretch
August 18 -
August 19 -
August 20 -

August 21 -
August 22 -
August 23 -
August 24 -
August 25 -
August 26 -
August 27 -

August 28 -
August 29 -
August 30 -
August 31 -
Old 07-29-22, 07:34 AM  
donnamp

August.....

Jessica Valent - Lucy Wyndham Read - Essentrics

1 - Yoga w/ Adriene - 10 Min Morning Yoga, LWR- August Walk & Tone - Day # 1; LWR - Posture Challenge - Day 3 & 4, Jessica Valent - Lower Body Blast Workout

2- Charlene Prickett - Get the Fat Off Crosstrainer, Low Impact Workout; Yoga w/ Kassandra- 10 Min Root Chakra Yoga; LWR August Walk & Tone - Day #2, Yoga w/ Kassandra - stretch after work

3 - LWR - AW&T Day # 3, Jessica Valent - Arms and Abs Pilates; LWR - Posture Challenge Day # 5, Essentrics - Live Workout w/ Sahra from 7/25

4 - Essentrics Live Workout w/ Meg from 7/21; Jessica Valent - Pilates Tabata; LWR - AW&T Day #4

5 - Essentrics Live Workout w/ Alexa from 7/22; LWR - AW&T - Day # 5

6 - Charlene Prickett - Get the Fat Off Cross Trainer - Step Workout, Jessica Valent - Hip Flexor Stretch and Pilates for Every Body

7 - Ellen - Yoga Pump; Yoga Mat Work; LWR- AW&T - Day #6 and # 7

8 - Essentrics Live Workout from 7/26 w/ Amanda; Jessica Valent - Leg Power (15 min), LWR - AW&T - Day # 8

9 - Body Kind Fitness - Do this Every Morning to Lose Weight (Cardio, 40 min); LWR - AW&T - Day # 9, Essentrics Live Workout w/ Gail

10 - Essentrics Live Workout from 7/28 w/ Meg (Standing and Barre only) LWR - AW&T - Day # 10, Jessica Valent -Beginner Weight Series Upper Body Part 1

11 - Body Kind Fitness - Walk the Weight Off 5,000 Steps, Jessica Valent - Scoliosis workout, LWR - AW& T - Day # 11, LWR - Posture Challenge - Day # 6

12 - Essentrics Live Workout from 7/29 w/ Alexa - just the standing portion, LWR - AW&T - Day # 12

13 - Self - Bikini Ready Fast w/ Ellen

14 - Self - Your Best Butt w/ Violet Zaki

15 - Get Fit with Rick - Body Combat Program Day # 1; Man Flow Yoga - Strength Foundations Challenge Day # 1, LWR - AW&T - Day # 15

16 - Self - Dance Your Way Thin w/ Kimberly Spreen; Jessica Valent - Basic Full Body Stretch Routine

17 - Caroline Jordan - Beginner Mobility Routine, Self - Trim & Tone Fast w/ Kimberly Spreen

18 - Self - Slim & Sleek w/ Ellen; Essentrics Live w/ Ellyn (8/15)

19 - Self - Sexy Legs fast (?) w/ Violet

20 - Ellen -Serene Strength & Pilates Mix

21 - Ellen - Walk with Weights, Sleek Side Body

22 - Ellen - Yoga Pump, Affirmative Flow; Get Fit With Rick - Body Combat # 2; CS 1030

23 - Lively Ladies - 30 Min Walking Workout (from 8/22); Mobility Flow Cool Down and Stretch; ETV - Full Body Workout w/ Jenny

24 - Prevention - Love Your Lower Body - Total Transformation Workout (45 min); Ellen - Stretch 360

25 - Ellen - Dynamic Cardio

26 - Ellen - Fusion Flow

27 - Ellen - Upper Body Blasts & Kickbutt

28 - Senior Shape w/ Lauren - 30 Min Walking Workout for Seniors & Beginners; Pilates Stretch & Strength Resistance Band

29 - Jessica Smith - L&S - Total Body Stamina; Essentrics Live from 8/16

30 - Jessica Smith S&C - 5K DVD - Fast Walk; Jessica - Stretch & Relax - "Rise"; Jessica Valent - Pilates Basics

31 - Jessica Smith S&C- Full Body Strength 31
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-22, 09:01 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thank you!

1 - Zoomed my niece's yoga class; 3,431 steps.

2 - Nothing formal; 4,592 steps.

3 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 2; evening stroll at the beach; a Jessica Valant back care Pilates; 5,112 steps.

4 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 3; GYM for 15 minutes recumbent and 45 weight machines; 6,289 steps.

5 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 4; 3,972 steps.

6 - Rest day; 3,646 steps.

7 - GYM for 15 recumbent and 45 weight machines; beach walk; 7,106 steps.

8 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 5; grandniece's yoga class; 4,569 steps.

9 - Winsor Dynamic Sculpting Circle; LWR Posture Challenge Day 6; Kassandra's Yin Yoga for Inner Thighs & Groin; 4,167 steps.

10 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 7; evening walk at beach; 7,744 steps.

11 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 8; Ellen's Pilates Mix; an evening yin by Kassandra; 3,517 steps.

12 - Lee Holden Strong Bones; LWR Posture Challenge Day 9; GYM for 20/20/20 recumbent, arc trainer and treadmill; 6,385 steps.

13 - Walk along LI Sound; 7,828 steps.

14 - GYM for 15 minutes treadmill and 60 weight machines and dumbbells; 6,528 steps.

15 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 10; attended grandniece's yoga class; 4,282 steps.

16 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 11; a 15 minute Kassandra evening yin; 3,905 steps.

17 - Qi Challenge Day 1; 3,516 steps.

18 - Qi Challenge Day 2; Ellen's 7-Day Workout Challenge, Fusion Bootcamp; 6,725 steps.

19 - Evening stroll at beach; 4,268 steps.

20 - Lee's live Qi Challenge class (and sales pitch); Ellen's 7-Day Workout Challenge Day 7 - Zen Stretch; 2,489 steps.

21 - Qi Challenge Day 3; morning walk around neighborhood; GYM for 20/20/20 treadmill, recumbent bike and light weights; 6,764 steps.

22 - Qi Challenge Day 4; LWR Posture Challenge Day 12; yoga class; 4,750 steps.

23 - Lunch walk; LWR Posture Challenge Day 13; Kassandra's Back Flexibility yin practice; 6,218 steps.

27 - Evening beach stroll; 6,521 steps.

28 - GYM for 15 recumbent bike and 30 weight machines; Bird Yoga in Bed; 4,543 steps.

29 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 14; zoomed my grandniece's yoga class; 4,875 steps.

30 - Nothing formal; 3,387 steps.

31 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 15; yin class; 5,289 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts