Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-21, 10:24 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was an oldie - Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk and a long walk with DH in the Dana Point Marina.

Anita, sorry your carrd game was cancelled - sounds like a fun thing to do. I send more e christmas cards than physical cards anymore. I miss when everyone sent actual cards. I'm sure it's wasteful, but they we so pretty and nice to tape on the wall. I'm sounding more and more like an old person when I hear myself thinking or saying out loud things used to be nice, better, more social back in my day. I'm sure the young people today will be saying the same when they are my age.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-21, 08:12 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Planning on working at the WRC, getting together with those friends for lunch, walking Gus and spending time on hold getting help for Quicken. That last part isn't fun...

Paula, yup, we'll be old people to reflect on the joy of physical cards for Christmas .

Waves to all!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-21, 09:12 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was a moderate weights one with Pahla B, a short stretch DVD with Karen Voight and a neighborhood walk with DH.

I did some more decorating for Christmas today - the mantle now is sparkly with colored lights. A wreath is out on the front patio. I got down the ornaments and put them in the house so they'll be easily available when we get a tree.

Anita, Wish I could help you with Quicken, but I have no knowledge - I've always used Excel and I'm not very good at that. I did get down my cards today - I didn't get any ready for mailing today - maybe tomorrow. I meant to get to the Post Office for holiday stamps but I didn't get there either - maybe tomorrow.
Old 12-04-21, 08:38 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Planning on walking Gus, maybe with Adelija if she gets up sometime this morning. Then a trip to the Latvian church here in town to pick up some bakery items this afternoon. Tonight, Adelija is having a friend over for a sleepover again - she was here last weekend also. No luck hanging out to wait for Quicken help yet.

Paula, I may have to go with a regular worksheet also for my finances. I've got over 20 years of data in Quicken and really don't want to lose that - I like looking up stuff purchased from the past like when did I get a new mattress and is it 10 years yet and time for a new one? It also makes looking for tax payment numbers easy. I haven't filled out any Christmas cards yet - maybe Monday when the weather takes a freezing turn here...

Waves to all!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-21, 08:51 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was a Pahla B. Core workout. Just a lazy day here, getting stuff done around the house.

Anita, hope you Gus and Adelija get a nice walk in. What baked goods are yu going to pick up? I made whole wheat sandwich rolls today, they came out well. Wow, you are more detailed than I by a long shot if you put puchases such as a mattress or large applicance into a spread sheet. I keep warranties and receipts and when I want to know how old something is I have to sort through all that paperwork.