Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 12-30-21, 08:26 AM  
AnMrsDe

T2B, don't think I wasn't checking out that Pedal Exerciser at Aldi's!! It is a good idea, just not sure I would, indeed, do it, and would just become a dust collector. Lots of fitness stuff...the KB set caught my eye but I have all those poundages already. No planners yet.... but I know now not to expect them before January. If you see them there, please give me a heads up!

Enjoy the last couple days of 2021!! Hard to believe, but I am very ready to move on! Thanks again, everyone, for your sweet comments, prayers, and hugs to me and my family.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-21, 01:33 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
T2B, don't think I wasn't checking out that Pedal Exerciser at Aldi's!! It is a good idea, just not sure I would, indeed, do it, and would just become a dust collector. Lots of fitness stuff...the KB set caught my eye but I have all those poundages already. No planners yet.... but I know now not to expect them before January. If you see them there, please give me a heads up!

Ha, ha, great minds think alike. I posted my workout and then read your comments. I looked at those kbells, too, almost picked them up but then came to my senses. No planners yet at my store either. I don’t need another planner but I have a hard time writing small so I need something with lots of space so I may be tempted if they every show up. I asked about the planners today and the employee said that they were surprised that they haven’t shown up yet. I’ll let you know if/when I see them.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-21, 09:04 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, it was indeed so much fun! DD is in 3rd grade already, can you believe?! She is 8 now, when someone ask me how old is she, and I say 8, she says... 8 and a half mom, that's not the same! lol

Tammie, I am glad to know you are also enjoying your new Essentrics! I still have a few more to try!

T2B, I don't know if you need to buy Essentrics, but, I personally enjoy them quite a bit, they are different, some of them are very therapeutic, and some can get quite intense without repping you to death. I'd say if you have try CS on PBS and I didn't like it, pass on them, Essentrics is the same, just longer and with a different instructor. I happen to enjoy both Miranda and Sahra. And I like having shorter and longer workouts to fit my mood. Their abs exercises include variations of crunches, leg lifts and bycicles which I also enjoy. They have helped me in the past to get rid off knee pain caused by heavy step ups and they just recently got rid off an annoying hamstring pain (which I don't know how I got it), I don't know which workout did it this time, but I just realized one day, that the pain was gone. They are valuable for me and enjoyable. They are great for flexibility, mobility and to increase range of motion. But, they are definitely not for every body as anything else. HTH some. // Re: Zumba... So very welcome!!! I also love the music in the Zumba DVDs, I think live classes uses music people hear on the radio, so they get dissapointed that the DVDs doesn't, I still find the music pretty good. // I also one to watch the new Spider Man.

As a side note, I have been watching Star Wars movies for the first time ever, Showcase tv is passing them all, and I have been recording and watching the whole thing. So far, I have watched the original trilogy, then the prequel trilogy, two anthology films (Rogue One, and Solo), and I just started the sequel trilogy.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-21, 11:42 AM  
AnMrsDe

ASAS, awwe, your DD is so cute! LOL about her 8 1/2!! Don't forget the 1/2, mom!!! She sounds like a little smartie, too!

T2B, LOL that the Pedal Exerciser is already back to Aldi's!! I would've done the same thing! I buy stuff then end up returning so many items!! I am itching to get to TJ Maxx and other places to look for after-Christmas sales but have been too busy. My sister just had her hip replacement (she's doing great) but I now have double caretaker duty for my mom, so not much time for me lately. I don't know what I'd do if I actually had a 'job', as this is a full time job even without the double duty!!! No complaints, happy to do it since I know she won't be around forever. I just miss my "me" time with the shopping and going to stores is all.

Snow storm is a'comin' tomorrow!!!! 4-6" of snow expected....thankfully it's a holiday so DH & I can honker down and stay inside all day! DH will have to get that snowblower revved up! (My mom doesn't expect me to go over, whew! ;0))

Happy New Year, everyone!
Old 12-31-21, 12:18 PM  
T2B

ASAS - I’m glad that you’re enjoying CS/Essentrics and that it is helping heal some twinges/ imbalances/strains. I’ll never say never but I’ve tried a few to know that as with most yoga/stretching type workouts that the commitment is not there for me. Your day with your DD & SO sounded like lots of fun. Your daughter is so cute.

I hope you’re enjoying the many versions of Star Wars.

AMD - hang in there, you’re such a good sister, daughter, mom, wife! . I’m sure everyone is appreciative of all that you do but it is good to have me time so I understand missing it. Glad your sister’s hip surgery was a success. We may get snow tomorrow, high today is supposed to be 66 degrees.

Happy New Year’s Eve everyone!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-21, 04:58 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post

AMD - hang in there, you’re such a good sister, daughter, mom, wife! . I’m sure everyone is appreciative of all that you do but it is good to have me time so I understand missing it.
Awwe, T2B, how very sweet of you to say!!! Those are some pretty big shoes to fill there, though! Still working on each, LOL.
Old 12-31-21, 11:42 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-22, 12:14 AM  
Tammie M

Happy New Year!!
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-22, 05:25 AM  
Elsie

Happy New Year 2022 friends!
It's been just wonderful to have been part of the check-in this past year, through the good and ugly of 2021. I look forward to reading what you have all been up to.

AMD, you were so sweet to mention 'our Elsie' in the Lift w Cee thread, LOL.
Enjoy your snuggly day in with DH!!

Hope everyone is having a nice start to the year. Here's to being patient with ourselves and one another this coming year!! Cheers!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-22, 11:33 AM  
AnMrsDe

Cheers to 2022 and hopefully it'll bring just the GOOD and none of that bad and ugly!!

Tags
just the workouts