Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-21, 07:55 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
Today was the FIRM power yoga.
I do yoga for scoliosis; other than that, never found my yoga niche.
But I do like this workout, the moves, the time and how it makes me feel.
I feel like I got a pretty darn good no equipment workout and stretch.
Had this one for a long time, but hadn’t done it in a while. Keeping it out so I can grab for it more often.
I've been planning to revisit this one, but remember liking it!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 09:17 AM  
Venus

On Saturday, I did the bonus 15 minute workout 'Kick It Into Gear' on The Firm: Get Chisel'd DVD. Rebekah is alone and doesn't use any weights. There's cardio, bodyweight strength moves, and some jumping so I got a little sweat going by the end. It was quick and efficient; a good one to do when you're short on time or for an add-on/finisher.

I did yoga after:
Yoga with Adriene: Yoga for PTSD 44 min
10 Day Gentle Reset Challenge: Day 9 Devotion in Motion
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 09:52 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
On Saturday, I did the bonus 15 minute workout 'Kick It Into Gear' on The Firm: Get Chisel'd DVD. Rebekah is alone and doesn't use any weights. There's cardio, bodyweight strength moves, and some jumping so I got a little sweat going by the end. It was quick and efficient; a good one to do when you're short on time or for an add-on/finisher.
This is a great cardio bonus. I've only done it a few times and I keep forgetting about it! I need to reach for this one more often!
Old 11-21-21, 09:56 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
I hope you feel good tomorrow!
Ugh! My booster knocked me on my butt! My armpit is sore and a bit swollen in the arm where I got my booster which freaked me out...but after consulting dr. internet it seems to be a common reaction that should go away. I didn't have this reaction before, but I did get a pfizer shot this time and initially I got moderna.
Old 11-21-21, 10:15 AM  
fatkat555

Checking in with Cardio Split 1 (always wanted that number 2). I’ve always loved this one.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 03:23 PM  
gladgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post

I got my booster shot & a flu shot today. I wasn't sure if I would be up for working out, but I still feel fine. We'll see how I feel tomorrow as I know it can take some time for the effects to kick in.
Sure do hope you’re feeling better!
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 02:11 PM  
psupam

Sunday's workout was Super Body Sculpt. Tonight is Zumba so tomorrow's workout will be Jiggle Free Arms.
psupam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 02:41 PM  
kat999

I just got a copy of Skills, Drills, and Thrills, with Tina, but my copy didn't come with the balance disc. I still got an amazing workout, though. I looked online and found some possible substitute discs but I may just try using my Zip trainer and see if that works. It's taller, but it seems like it would work for most of the moves and be more stable than the tiny balance disc.
Old 11-22-21, 06:03 PM  
wendug

Although I'm still not 100%, today I did Cardio Sculpt Blaster. It was plenty for me as my armpit area is still a little swollen. Also, I have a rash around the area where I received my booster shot. Now I know that if I need another booster down the road to get Moderna as the Pfizer shot did not agree with me! I spoke with a friend who said that her daughter had the same reaction and it lasted about a week for her.
Old 11-23-21, 05:41 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
I just got a copy of Skills, Drills, and Thrills, with Tina, but my copy didn't come with the balance disc. I still got an amazing workout, though. I looked online and found some possible substitute discs but I may just try using my Zip trainer and see if that works. It's taller, but it seems like it would work for most of the moves and be more stable than the tiny balance disc.
Let us know what you use and how it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Although I'm still not 100%, today I did Cardio Sculpt Blaster. It was plenty for me as my armpit area is still a little swollen. Also, I have a rash around the area where I received my booster shot. Now I know that if I need another booster down the road to get Moderna as the Pfizer shot did not agree with me! I spoke with a friend who said that her daughter had the same reaction and it lasted about a week for her.
Hopefully, doing the cardio will get the blood flowing and also help you to heal. Just be careful

Tags
awt, circuit training, circuit workouts, firm, firm history, firm rotation, janet jones gretzky, the firm