Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 07-26-21, 11:42 AM  
DD546

Misty Tripoli DVD Closeout

I got an email from Misty saying that she's closing out DVD sales and going all streaming. All of her DVDs are $9. Vidiot question: do I buy the rest of the DVDs that I don't have? It's hard to pass up this deal. Of course I don't need them, but that usually doesn't stop me. I bought a few during her last sale that I haven't done yet. I also got a coupon for 50% off her streaming. Decisions, decisions.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-21, 02:34 PM  
moonbeam31

Ooooohhhhhh.......
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-21, 02:46 PM  
moonbeam31

I just bought groovy yoga/groovy pilates! I've been eying this once since it came out! $9. I think its a 2 dvd set maybe? I do know there are 2 workouts of each yoga and pilates ! Shipping was $6 though....Still worth it! Thanks for sharing this deal!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-21, 06:36 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD546 View Post
I got an email from Misty saying that she's closing out DVD sales and going all streaming. All of her DVDs are $9. Vidiot question: do I buy the rest of the DVDs that I don't have? It's hard to pass up this deal. Of course I don't need them, but that usually doesn't stop me. I bought a few during her last sale that I haven't done yet. I also got a coupon for 50% off her streaming. Decisions, decisions.
Heck at this price, I might buy backups!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-21, 06:58 PM  
fanofladyvols

It's sad that she's clearing them out but it is a really good deal.

ETA: I saw this on the website:
Quote:
We are going 100% digital, so the DVD store is closing on August 13.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-21, 08:43 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Thank you for enabling! I purchased the majority of the dvd sets. It’s a shame about the 100% streaming but that’s the way it’s all going. Everything digital, ugh. I’m old!

Edited to add, love your avatar, Bubbles!
Old 07-26-21, 08:59 PM  
Pam

Thanks for letting us know! I just purchased 5 sets! I only had one of her's before my purchases today.
Old 07-28-21, 12:47 PM  
Vantreesta

I had picked up one of hers at the thrift store bc she seems so popular here. Thanks to this thread I finally tried it yesterday. Just previewed and now want them all!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 03:19 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thanks for posting! The price is tempting, but every time I preview them, they look a little weird to me, some of the background exercisers look like they smoked some weed before filming this, no offense to those who love this, and I reserve the right to change of opinion. I do like the music on this.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 03:22 PM  
DD546

I just did one of my Misty acquisitions from her last sale. It was so much fun and great music. I think I've talked myself into getting the rest of her DVDs that I don't, and I may even pull the trigger on streaming. It looks like she has new live classes on streaming in addition to her video library.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body groove, misty tripoli