Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-19-19, 08:59 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

KateTT - I forgot to mention, on Tuesday I received your sweet card with the additional teabags, peace sign ornaments and dream catcher key chain. I've never had Buddha Tea before and am looking forward to trying it.

Thank you for being my Secret Santa this year and for all the gifts!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-19, 02:29 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
KateTT - I forgot to mention, on Tuesday I received your sweet card with the additional teabags, peace sign ornaments and dream catcher key chain. I've never had Buddha Tea before and am looking forward to trying it.

Thank you for being my Secret Santa this year and for all the gifts!
SO glad everything finally got there. It sounds like all the shipping companies are struggling. I hope you love everything. All my best to you!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-19, 12:12 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Ooh, which flavor of Buddha tea? I think I was considering their ginger tea.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-19, 08:21 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Ooh, which flavor of Buddha tea? I think I was considering their ginger tea.
It is the Calm Buddha Blend, it has chamomile and lavender. It helped me get back to bed when I couldn't sleep last night.
Old 12-26-19, 06:00 PM  
ots

A huge thank you to my secret santa - zraipel! I finally opened the gifts yesterday --- and I want to start by saying that my family apparently decided that they were done giving me DVDs --- so, along with lreidgreen, these were the only ones I got for Christmas --- so I am doubly grateful.

As I previously said, Stephanie wrapped everything in shiny purple and blue paper. Besides DVDs, I received a couple of pairs of fuzzy socks, some English breakfast tea and lip balm ---- all things that will be used in front of the fire in the evenings while I relax and snuggle in with my books.

Now on to the main event. First, I got a whopping 6 DVDs --- really 8 because 2 of them were 2 disc sets. An embarrassment of riches!! I got a huge variety that covers nearly every mood --- from my slower days to my more intense days. I got two Ellen Barretts Peace, love & cardio as well as Stretch sculpt. Then, I also got Suzanne Bowen's Barre Amped Strengthen & Sculpt. For days that I'm ready to work up a drenching sweat, there's Amy Dixon's Kickin' strength as well as Cathe's Rockout knockout. Last, when I need some recovery or to learn how to move my body, there's Mark Lauren's Mobility Rx.

Thank you so very much!! I can't wait to try everything out and recovery from all the eating I've been doing for the last two days.

I hope you and yours have enjoyed a peaceful and happy holiday!!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-19, 07:22 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Anne, I'm so happy you liked everything! I don't know how you managed to wait until Christmas, lol! Like you, my family didn't support my fitness DVD habit this year either so the gift exchange was a lot of fun, and it was great to have you as my giftee this year
Old 12-27-19, 09:07 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workingit View Post
I received my gift from my secret santa, PAT58 last evening. I did not get a chance to open it yet as we had to hurry off to a Christmas dinner. I am sure I will love everything!!!

I finally opened my gift. I do love everything!
I received 2 votive candles, some candy, a small weighted ball, a headband, a lovely journal with a giraffe on the cover, KCM Build and Burn and a beginner Tia Chi workout. I can't wait to try the workouts, they have been on my wishlist for a while. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I'm so happy that you like everything! I really enjoy Build & Burn and hope it is a good fit for you, too.
Old 12-28-19, 01:06 PM  
sherry7899

I admire people who wait for Christmas to open their gifts! I think everyone has posted.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange