Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-12-18, 09:08 AM  
Sharaz

Yesterday, I did Drill Max Leg Blast pre-mix (57 mins) This one consist of 6 cardio plyo drills and 6 legs exercises. I really like the LB exercise selection. There are Wall squats w/ball , firewalkers and Rear Glute Lifts w/ball., and many lunges. I substitute the first squat/bicep exercise for squat/clean because I can go deeper in my squat. This one is a very effective power move. The last round of forward/backward reaching lunges to power scissors slays me! I cannot do the scissors as fast as them yet. My legs are beat up by then. Then the music beat change and I keep going!

This one can be split in two 30 min-ish workouts by doing 3 out of 6 rounds separately.

I like the premixes and full-length workouts from this series. I think this is my favorite Cathe series
Old 12-12-18, 09:41 AM  
marki64

I couldn't get into Drill Max for some reason. I got rid of it years ago. I guess it had a dread factor for me. I also got rid on IMax 3 for the same reason. I do like IMax 2 as it has good music and a fun factor. Someday I will take this one out and give it a whirl.

I think my favorite of her older workouts is Step, Jump, Pump (whichever order the title is). I love the music, hi/lo and weight work. It is a total body for me.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
circuit training