Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-07-18, 08:40 PM  
Sharaz

Body Max 2, LIC, Drill Max, Butts & Guts These workouts makes me happy!!!!

Body Max 2, LIC, Drill Max, Butts & Guts These workouts makes me happy!!!! I am going to get Cardio Funsion to round out the series.

Am I the only one? I adore these workouts and put them on my rotations yearly. Perfect to put me on Christmas festivities mode The music, Cathe attitude, the outfits, color themes, premixes, intensity...everything

I have some workouts released by Cathe in the past 5-10 years but I prefer the Old School stuff. I find these more fun and more challenging. I’m a fan of the Intensity and Body Blast series too.

Music and dancing are passions. Working out with a great tune motives me. I like dance and electronic music and consider the older music better.
Old 12-07-18, 09:11 PM  
counterclockwise

Same! I love the music and energy in these. There痴 just something about them.

They are too long for me but the premixes are great.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-18, 09:49 PM  
bubbles76

Cathe's older stuff rarely disappoints
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-18, 11:15 PM  
SEV

I love those workouts! You will adore Cardio fusion. The body blast and intensity series were my favorites. Sooo bummed I can't do them any more. I used to do almost exclusively Cathe. I'm happy you are enjoying them! Now if the new Lite series had music from BB and Intensity I'd be in heaven.
SEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-18, 08:15 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I haven't done the full workout in it's entirety in a long time but I like Low Impact Circuit. The step premix is fun, though if I do it again I will take the blasts out. And I actually really like the upper body premix and have done that on it's own. It's a good workout though.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-18, 03:54 PM  
Sharaz

Sometimes I知 not that focus or motivated, but once I starts these workouts is game on! Is like a flash of energy enteried my body and I would not stop The workouts are long but thanks to the premixes it can be use as FB, UB/LB or cardio only. These workouts requires top cardio capacity and muscle endurance.

Taramisu - I知 currently using LIC UB pre-mix on my rotation and believe is the best WO option for this one. Definitely the original FB circuit is UB focused. This one is my favorite in terms of happy feeling

SEV - I知 certain Cardio Fusion will become a favorite because I love this series Step cardio very much. I think these are hard to modify due to the lack of timesavers premixes. Although doing half one day and the other next day can be an option. I知 looking forward to LITE to see if there is something for me. Can稚 wait for the reviews.

There are more premixes that I want to try so these will use in future rotations for sure.

BTW I知 eyeing 4 Day Split because seems the music is similar to the No Name Series. I hesitated in the past due to the set up of 30 mins cardio / weights but found out there are tons of premixes available.
Old 12-08-18, 04:02 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Cathe's older stuff rarely disappoints
Agreed! What about MIC, I think I read a post from you saying is tough? Is still a virgin for me, should try it sooner or later.
Old 12-08-18, 06:22 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Agreed! What about MIC, I think I read a post from you saying is tough? Is still a virgin for me, should try it sooner or later.
MIC is tough for ME because of my knee issues . If you don't have knee issues, it's tough, but not impossible. Imax3, on the other hand, is the toughest Cathe cardio I've done. It's one of the only workouts that make me hungry afterwards.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-18, 08:14 PM  
Sharaz

Thanks Bubbles! I neet to attempt Imax 3, but I will “train” for it rotating the other ones I own from Cathe

ETA: I always have a meal ready after my workout within my planned food intake. Sometimes I finish hungry others my appetite is none. Like you depends on the workout.
Old 12-10-18, 09:02 AM  
owltx

These are all just so good; for me, just hearing the music in these is enough to put me in a good mood. I need to get back to Drill Max and explore the premixes; the length is somewhat a barrier for me but I need to go and see what she has on there for under 60 minutes. Your post will encourage me to do so!

Tags
circuit training