Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-29-14, 07:16 PM  
lorajc

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
Dear Santa,

I finally gave in and opened my present today. I opened the cardboard box to find a wrapped gift. I paused a very short moment to consider if I should wait until Christmas to open. I decided, that no, no I should not wait and quickly tore into my present.

I want to thank you for every single thing you got me. I love workout variety and this is exactly what I got. What's even better is that
two of the DVDs I never heard of before, I love discovering new DVDs. So thank you. I know I didn't give you much to work with in terms of a list, but I can honestly say I've never owned any of these before. So you chose wisely!

I really look forward to trying to Fusion Fitness set, it's taught by a cirque soleil performer! I think I'm going to love it. I've been getting into ballet based workouts so the New York City Ballet Company DVD is a great one for me. The well worked yoga DVD looks like a nice gentle DVD with lots of options. Fantastic! My Tara Lee Yoga DVD

collection is now complete with Earth. I checked out the TA d
blic library and loved it so I'm so glad to add it to my personal library. I used to really be into Amy Bento's cardio but I've never done her step stuff, I'm a little nervous but hey a challenge is never a bad thing.

Thank you also for the lip balms, you can never have too many of those! Thank you for the card. You didn't say who you are but you did give me a hint. Lorajc are you my Santa? In any case, who ever you are Santa, thank you so much for everything. You have done a fantastic job of being my Santa and I am a very happy vidiot. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Yes easy guess but correct....didn't see this post and we worried you didn't like everything....I'm not good t buying little extras so I tried tip give u good DVDs,
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-14, 07:27 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Yes easy guess but correct....didn't see this post and we worried you didn't like everything....I'm not good t buying little extras so I tried tip give u good DVDs,
Everything is awesome! *Giggles* sorry I didn't mean to reference the lego movie song, it just happened. But really, I loved everything. I'm not a picky person, I think I'm easy to please. I hope everyone else does too.

I'm currently subscribed to Ballet Beautiful so I haven't much time to try my new DVDs, but I do really look forward to them.

I wish you a very happy new year.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, thank you thread