Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-12-22, 08:00 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

Anyone still Walking it Out!

VVfer is obviously making an effort to liven things up, so I’m gonna take a stab at helping.

Is anyone still using Walk it Out! on the Wii? I do it now and then but want to do it more often. I’ve never finished an island but hope to do so. Has anyone finished an island?

What is your strategy? I have one island that is totally random. Whatever I feel like doing that day. The second island is very structured. I don’t open a new path until I completely build what I have already opened. The flower fields may be my downfall on that plan.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-22, 06:49 AM  
bubbles76

You know, I always wanted to try this, as well as Dance Dance Revolution, but I never got the gaming systems. I've got my eyes set on an Oculus now, although part of me dreams of the holodeck.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-22, 07:09 AM  
donellda

I have this but I keep going around in circles. I still have to figure the darn thing out. LOL!
Old 05-13-22, 10:31 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellda View Post
I have this but I keep going around in circles. I still have to figure the darn thing out. LOL!
Me, too! I'm good with maps in real life, but could never figure out where I was on the island.

I overdid it when I first go it and my knees got sore.

It is a very fun game. I should try it again!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 02:22 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I still do it once in awhile. My son ripped all the music for my phone, so I listen to the music while cruising down the road

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 07:37 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

I understand the whole getting lost thing. I kept getting confused and finally printed out a map (little OCD there, Deb?), not sure how, and then it made a lot more sense. Now I sort of have it in my head how it all fits together. And I’m better at completing rainbows because I have a sense of where I have and haven’t been that day. I do like to get my rainbows.

Sue B., that cracks me up. Every now and then one of the songs makes its way into the playlist at work. It always makes me smile, but then it’s usually “Walking on Sunshine” and some Black-Eyed Peas song that I’m blanking on. Both peppy, happy songs.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 07:54 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Yep, I just started it back up again. I’ve done 100% completion 3 times now. It does take months to get to that completion point!

It’s one of the only cardio workouts I own that I don’t find myself watching the clock, waiting to be done. I use my Jumpsport trampoline for this, good workout.

Tags
walk it out, wii, wii fit, wii walk it out