Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-04-22, 11:31 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
My definite favorite one is Olay's, but I'm also using it cosmetics' CC+ cream/serum, which also has hyaluronic acid.
I'll check those out too. Thanks.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-22, 08:22 PM  
wendug

I bought some new eye serum from a South Korean Beauty brand that is a retinol/peptide combination. It is called "Teen Again," but after a few weeks of use I am definitely not looking like a teen again. I am shocked, SHOCKED that this serum doesn't live up to it's claims! But seriously it does feel nice and moisturize but I didn't think it would be a miracle in a bottle.
Old 05-08-22, 04:37 PM  
lizh

Hi everyone,
I use the Elta MD 44 tinted sunscreen mixed with the Australian Gold Botanical Sunscreen Tinted in "Fair to Light". It has been perfect since the Elta is a bit too dark and orangey, the Australian Gold seems to balance the color and helps my skin to look less shiny than the Elta alone.

Long story made short, I can't find the Australian Gold in "Fair to Light" anywhere. I tried everywhere online. Amazon is saying it can deliver in June or July and Walmart has theirs marked up 3X the price. Everyplace else is sold out.

Do you guys know of any substitute I could try?

I'm so bummed because I had finally found a combo that gave me the right amount of coverage, looked good on my skin and plus it had sunscreen!
thanks
Liz
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-22, 06:09 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Well..... it does not have sunscreen unfortunately, but I've just started using Jones Road's newest product "***" tinted moisturizer. It really is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. I *love* it, but I like minimal make up as Jones Road is.

Oh, I just realized the name of the product was edited out. Think of the initials for What the Foundation -- I think that's what it's meant to be, but they use just the initials for its name. I also meant to add that it's fairly pricey.
Old 05-08-22, 10:00 PM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizh View Post
Hi everyone,
I use the Elta MD 44 tinted sunscreen mixed with the Australian Gold Botanical Sunscreen Tinted in "Fair to Light". It has been perfect since the Elta is a bit too dark and orangey, the Australian Gold seems to balance the color and helps my skin to look less shiny than the Elta alone.

Long story made short, I can't find the Australian Gold in "Fair to Light" anywhere. I tried everywhere online. Amazon is saying it can deliver in June or July and Walmart has theirs marked up 3X the price. Everyplace else is sold out.

Liz
Tell me about it! I'm glad I got a new tube in March cause dang, I can't find it anywhere. I hope it lasts til more is in stock
Old 05-14-22, 08:46 PM  
pharma_gal

Can someone recommend some youtube channels to learn the basics of makeup and how to do simple daily makeup? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-22, 09:13 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Can someone recommend some youtube channels to learn the basics of makeup and how to do simple daily makeup? Thanks!
There are so many! Like fitness videos, I think it's more about clicking with someone you like and then watching their beginner videos. There are also a lot of specialty options available - e.g., focus on eyes, over 50, drugstore makeup, etc.

Here are a coupon I like.

Smitha Deepak (Beginner-Friendly Playlist):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0q31rhhM1zA0iS

Wayne Goss:
https://www.youtube.com/c/WayneGoss/videos

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 07:15 AM  
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Can someone recommend some youtube channels to learn the basics of makeup and how to do simple daily makeup?
Here are a few I like:

Emily Noel
Products I Wish I Had When I Was a Makeup Beginner
Drugstore Makeup Starter Kit - Best Stuff for Beginners
Done in 10 (Minutes) - Quick Makeup playlist
Quick and Easy Makeup Routine - Glasses Friendly

Lisa Eldridge
Makeup Basics playlist
Everyday Makeup Looks playlist
My 5 Minute Makeup Look

Carmindy (The 5-Minute Face)

Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 09:39 AM  
pharma_gal

Thank you so much. I will check these out.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 11:40 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Any recommendations for sweat-proof mascara? I am finding waterproof mascara is still giving me raccoon eyes. I have horrible dark under eye circles as it is so the combination is truly bad. Thanks!
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2022 beauty, beauty, beauty thread, beauty thread 2022, electric razor, off topic, off-topic