Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-22, 01:46 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Amazon order problems

I ordered a book from Amazon last week. When I go to tracking it says that the package has been lost and I may request a refund, but in the next line it says that the package may still arrive, but will be very late.

I'm not sure what to do. Have any of you run into this? The order was from Amazon proper, not a seller.
Old 05-04-22, 02:09 PM  
MoFirmer

I had this happen recently. I did a chat with an Amazon c/s agent and they asked if I wanted it resent or refunded. I would go ahead and chat with them.
Old 05-04-22, 02:31 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
I had this happen recently. I did a chat with an Amazon c/s agent and they asked if I wanted it resent or refunded. I would go ahead and chat with them.
I agree. Amazon's customer service is usually very good.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-22, 02:50 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Hi Jane,

Yes, happened to DH, except it was with a 3rd party seller. DH chatted (via the chat feature) with an Amazon agent, and they ended up refunding immediately on the spot. Happened to me also with a 3rd party vendor (Strong Stride DVD workout by Lisa Watson, in fact!). That took some back and forth with Amazon, and within about a week of my contacting them, they refunded me.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-22, 03:36 PM  
alisoncooks

This happened to me last week. I requested the refund when I was finally able, and then the package shows up the next day. Since I no longer needed the items, I returned them. I’m not actually sure what’s the deal (was I refunded before they showed up? Or not until I returned them? Who knows.)
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-22, 03:52 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Thanks for the advice. I cancelled the order, but no refund yet.
Old 05-06-22, 04:25 PM  
dnna

Hi Jane P.,
If you call customer service and tel them your experience and that you cancelled the order and did not get a refund- the representative will issue an immediate refund. That was my experience anyway.

good luck!

donna
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon