Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 03-25-24, 01:01 PM  
Abby

Thanks for explaining about group bidding! I had no idea. Have not bid on anything in a long time, but good to know. Sigh. It's tiring trying to watch out for devious schemes.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-24, 04:37 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post

Edited to add: There’s a Firm Parts More 5 Day Abs that just listed for $200!! I’d love to have this workout on dvd but I do have it on VHS. For just slightly over that price I could get Cathe’s STS 2.0 AND her new series presale. It’s insane!
I was shocked when I read that Firm Parts More 5 Day Abs was listed for $200. I just went to eBay to see if anyone paid that price, and it's still available for sale, and the seller lowered the price to $170, plus you can make an offer if you wish. I don't have this DVD, but I wouldn't be willing to pay that much money.

Edited 3/28/24: the price is back to $200
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-24, 12:31 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i read the posts about collusive bidding - whatever turns them on, i suppose.

saw that a lot of Tortoise and Hare sold for $210 last month, and shipping was an extra $10.40! And Cardio Step Mix for $165. and Travis Eliot Short and Sweet for $85. all from same seller. I am pretty sure this person could be a VFer - also sold Classical Stretch and a Firm Barbell.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebay