Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-27-15, 07:14 PM  
Sharaz

The BOOTYBUILDERS Check-in is up for Edge Booty Extremers and Vfers interested in lifting workouts like these
Old 07-27-15, 07:17 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Oh thanks for posting this, I liked the look of that preview! It'd be nice to know how long are the workouts.

Btw, they're all in top shape and I like their outfits
Then we have the same tastes. Love the outfits

I am going to send an email asking about the brand. I personally inclined to anything brazilian fitness wear. I own tons of fashionable leggings. It is an addiction at this point
Old 07-27-15, 07:31 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I was planning on starting today but haven't got my DVDs yet. I messaged them on FB and he said they mailed all the EBE2 individual orders and the combo orders of 1 & 2 were the last to go and he was going to check my order and get back to me. This bums me out as I would think they would ship in the order they got the orders in. I ordered on 7/15 and still waiting. These workouts better be good for me to wait and wait.....

Sharaz - I was reading in other threads that you add on band workouts - do you have a preference for which instructor or list some DVDs you use? I am better at DVDs than doing something on my own but any extra help with the lower body would be greatly appreciated.
I do it on my own. Many paper glutes routines includes some band work. I just ordered the Bottom Line and Core defined dvd. You can add on the band work after or prior to your main legs workout. Band work alone is not going to challenge the glutes enough to make them growth IMOH. It works the small glutes muscles which are important too, but for the big gluteus maximus, the one that give roundness, compound lifts are a must.

I will explain at the check-in later a great burn-out that only takes few minutes and can be added to any workout.
Old 07-27-15, 07:39 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
A few day ago I did Edge Booty Extreme 2- Weighted Legs (4 grouping of supersets- 2 different exercises done for 12- 16 reps per superset). I worked up a real sweat with this workout. I did use heavier weights than they did for many of the exercises. My backside really felt it the next day. Between doing the Edge Booty 2 workouts and Hamelin's 'matics" my legs are really feeling it.
Sound good. How long was the workout? Is this was from the 1st phase? Are you following the rotation? I set a check-in if you are interested.
Old 07-27-15, 09:34 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Then we have the same tastes. Love the outfits

I am going to send an email asking about the brand. I personally inclined to anything brazilian fitness wear. I own tons of fashionable leggings. It is an addiction at this point

Yes, they look fabulous and fierce!

I was wondering if she designed those, as one of the links you added (the interview I think), she mentioned that she was excited about creating her own line, althought I think she was talking about bikinis (well, I'm not so sure now ).

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-15, 09:44 PM  
rhbrand

Done some previewing, and I think I'm gonna use this as a reward for hitting some fitness goals! It looks good.
Old 07-28-15, 06:56 AM  
Rhonda

I see Mary has them on her coming soon page.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15, 09:55 AM  
Suzieq430

I'm glad Mary is going to carry this. I am interested in it but am waiting for more reviews and would like to see more clips.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Suzieq430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15, 02:09 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I see Mary has them on her coming soon page.
How awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzieq430 View Post
I'm glad Mary is going to carry this. I am interested in it but am waiting for more reviews and would like to see more clips.
Same here. Plus I've some sets that I haven't use yet.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15, 03:08 PM  
Mishelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Sound good. How long was the workout? Is this was from the 1st phase? Are you following the rotation? I set a check-in if you are interested.
I had to respond as I just finished the phase 1 leg workout...its 51 minutes of awesomeness.

Tags
booty, edge booty extreme, glutes, ingrid romero, muscle building, muscle definition