Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-06-22, 06:40 PM  
gigi

Smile YouTube Rotation/Workouts 2022

I've just completed day 3 of Heather Robertson's HR12Week2.0 challenge. So far, I'm loving it. I am a special education teacher so when I finish this rotation, I should only have 4 or 5 more weeks of school before summer break. Yay!(I will need to find summer employment though.)

Please join in if you are doing a YouTube rotation(s) or workouts or even if you are just doing some YouTube workouts in addition to other workouts.
Old 01-07-22, 10:03 AM  
mandie123

I find myself doing mostly you tube workouts now.Today was 30 min Flexy and fit,25 challenge with PJ,Moving mango challenge and yoga with Joy Challenge.
Old 01-07-22, 11:20 AM  
alisoncooks

I’m considering this week a rest week, lol, to tack onto the previous two rest-months I unintentionally took.

I have been using YouTube almost exclusively for at least a year. I’ll pop back into this thread on Monday, but I wanted to just say “hi” and let y’all know I’ll be joining!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 11:57 AM  
jetlitis

I do both DVD and youtube workouts, and I'll post whenever I do a youtube workout.

January 6, 2022 (Thursday)

Body Project with Daniel (28m)

Nice, low impact cardio workout with or without weights. I used 1.5 lb dumbbells. I like Daniel's positive vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1pvGQ8_nQ&t=165s
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 12:53 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Hi! I’ll join in too. I do lots of stuff but plan on doing most of Heather’s HR12Week 2.0.

So far I’ve done Day 1, 3, & 4. I skipped the abs/glutes on Day 2 but may do it on Sunday.

Loved Day 4 Unilateral Legs workout but I need to put a rubber band on my “working” wrist. I forget which leg I should be focusing on, it’s tough getting old, lol.

I also do iFit workouts on my treadmill, Cathe Live, Beachbody On Demand, and I resubscribed to Les Mills On Demand. I can’t wait to retire in 3 years so I can workout longer!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 03:36 PM  
donnamp

I do a mix of You Tube, DVD and streaming. The last two days I did workouts from the Lively Ladies You Tube channel. I also did a Yoga w/ Kassandra practice.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 04:11 PM  
manleym

Hi! I might pop in when I can. I also do a mix of DVDs, YouTube, and Cathe Live.

On Monday I started Caroline's EPIC Endgames and am LOVING IT! I did most of Epic 1 and Beastmode. I also do alot of 5 Parks Yoga, Kassandra Yoga. I've done some Heather's and Anna's, but Caroline is my go-to right now.

Gigi I'm also a teacher but on the other end. I teach GT, but do have a twice-exceptional student. I know you stay BUSY with ARDS, 504s, IEPs....it's alot!

I'm with ya KathyG! Being a teacher I love summers so I can work out longer. Hoping to retire within the next year or two.
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 04:33 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Hi Everybody,

I’m also doing Epic Endgame (and liking it more than Epic 3 for some reason too!) but I’m also mixing in FitnessKayKay’s 30 day Rise and Shine challenge. So far they haven’t conflicted with each other so I’ll see how long that lasts. KayKay is my second favorite YouTube person so I can’t help myself when she puts out workouts.

Typically on CG’s rest days for Epic I tend to do a KayKay, Growing Annanas, Cardio Party Mashup or Courtney Anderson workout (all Youtube) and I usually add on one of the aforementioned instructors cardio workouts (30 to 40 min) at least three times a week with Epic for more cardio.

I am a stay at home mom now. I “retired” (not literally because I’m only 45) from the workforce about five years ago so I have a lot more free time. I don’t envy you all working women trying to fit in your fitness with a job and everything else. I haven’t forgotten the struggle with that.

Yesterday was an Epic rest day. I did Courtney Anderson’s 60 minute hiit in her Ignite challenge (haha, Gigi, yes a fourth challenge I couldn’t figure out how to do. Lol!!) It was not real hiit but an interesting mix of cardio bursts with balance work. All body weight stuff. I finished it off with KayKay’s Rise/Shine 30 minute stretch. It was an ok stretch.

Today is full body Friday with Epic so I’ll be doing that later on. Glad to be checking in with everybody. I’ve never done a check in before actually.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 05:10 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie123 View Post
I find myself doing mostly you tube workouts now.Today was 30 min Flexy and fit,25 challenge with PJ,Moving mango challenge and yoga with Joy Challenge.
I love the name Moving Mango Challenge! Welcome!
Old 01-07-22, 05:11 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I’m considering this week a rest week, lol, to tack onto the previous two rest-months I unintentionally took.

I have been using YouTube almost exclusively for at least a year. I’ll pop back into this thread on Monday, but I wanted to just say “hi” and let y’all know I’ll be joining!
LOL! Glad to have you!

Tags
bobandbrad