Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-21-22, 08:57 AM  
nschultz

I ended up ordering the 5k and stretching DVD’s. I’m not a huge fan of Jessica’s strength training but I LOVE her indoor walking, especially during my long Midwest winters. The stretching dvd intrigued me since each workout is only 15ish minutes. I never have enough time to commit to 30 minutes of yoga or stretching. I chose snail shipping so I could get a $1 digital discount. Can’t wait to start hearing reviews.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-22, 09:06 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

I’m a little irritated…..constantly checking Amazon for two freaking days and Still the bundle isn’t available. Did Jessica not plan for people wanting in the entire set? If she wasn’t selling it on Amazon and instead shipping it herself, I doubt this would have been an issue.
Old 05-21-22, 11:21 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I got the bundle and have all 5 (the stretch dvd is coming tomorrow) now. I printed out the rotation and I'm going to follow it starting tomorrow. Anyone else going to try this rotation?

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-22, 05:08 PM  
Kizzy

I got tired of checking Amazon every hour on the hour to see if the "Bundle" was available! I decided to go ahead and purchase the 2 I REALLY was interested in, Stretch + Relax and Walk 5K. I'm okay with that. Now I can get a life. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 06:48 AM  
Elsie

Hmmm, so initially I was thinking I needed the entire set, but upon seeing the clips and the exchange rate here, I thought I would order the 2 I think I'll use most - Split Strength and the Stretch + Relax. I don't have any other of her Stretchy/Yoga ones.
I'm not seeing the Stretch one come up on the Amazon store however. Anyone else viewing Amazon.com from Canada having this issue as well?
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 07:38 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
I’m a little irritated…..constantly checking Amazon for two freaking days and Still the bundle isn’t available. Did Jessica not plan for people wanting in the entire set? If she wasn’t selling it on Amazon and instead shipping it herself, I doubt this would have been an issue.
Patti S ~ I love your Avatar! Every time I read it, it makes me laugh out loud.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 08:12 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Patti S ~ I love your Avatar! Every time I read it, it makes me laugh out loud.

Carol
Thanks Carol, I lol at it myself!
Old 05-22-22, 08:44 AM  
bubbles76

I'm glad for the delay, because I don't think I'm going to buy the set now. I have so many dvds. I'm still getting Cathe, because it's Cathe, but I'm happy to hold off on the Jessica set for now. Although I know I'm going to miss the little Peanut statue and pillow.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 10:09 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

My DVD bundle isn't expected to arrive until May 24th! I'm hoping to be able to try out a couple of the workouts next week. And, I'll start a rotation in June!

I would have gotten them sooner had I not selected a certain "Amazon Delivery Day" but they would have been arriving separately.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 12:09 PM  
donnamp

I'm so frustrated!!! I still can't order the bundle...is there something I'm missing or is it still not available?

I am trying to be patient b/c I will probably not start a rotation w/ it until June, but....I'm am still frustrated!!!

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fusion, jessica smith, seinfeld, stretch, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts