Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-11, 01:21 PM  
Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
My guess is only Amanda and not Nancy. I think Amanda is so good in the videos, she looked like a pro from the start. Good question about Cedie, I would really think she HAS to be in the videos, who else will count???
Maybe you're right. I thougth Nancy looked good too. Oh well.

The pictures from Athletic Training look pretty great. It's so awesome to see Lorraine and Jai togther in a series again. Lorraine wasn't in that last round, and Jai wasn't in Shock Cardio, so it's been awhile!
Old 07-13-11, 01:41 PM  
MKEMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I must be the only person who likes using a lot of equipment in my workouts. I think my reasoning on it, is I feel more justified for buying so much stuff the more I use it, whether it's all at once or spread out amongst many dvds. The craziest workout in terms of equipment used was one of the Amy Bento weight workouts, it looked like my workout room completely exploded, but even that I enjoyed.
I like using lots of equipment, too. Partly because it justifies my purchases, and partly because it keeps me from getting bored during workouts. I like that this one uses tubing. I prefer tubing to resistance bands because of the handles. I don't have firewalker bands yet, but I'm looking forward to another excuse to buy more equipment.
MKEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-11, 01:44 PM  
bearcatfan

I never thought Cathe used a ton of equipment, mostly because I don't have a lot of it but still do her workouts. The most I think I've used in one workout has been dumbbells, high step, a band and sliders. That's not too much for me, and I work out in my rather small living room.
Old 07-13-11, 06:50 PM  
kariev34

I'm very excited for this series. I'm glad I preordered and the more pictures I see, the more excited I get! I can't wait until there are clips!
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 02:00 PM  
violingal3

I wasn't interested, but the updates are look good! At this rate, there should be some good info/pics to make a better decision within the next two weeks!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 02:03 PM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
I wasn't interested, but the updates are look good! At this rate, there should be some good info/pics to make a better decision within the next two weeks!
I agree, on all counts.

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 02:26 PM  
MKEMom

I really like the newest picture with the forward lunge with a forward lean and the explanation for it. I wasn't planning to cancel my preorder at all, but I was getting a little impatient for some info. Now I'm really excited; these look great
MKEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 02:29 PM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
I wasn't either, but darn it, I'm getting interested.....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 02:30 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

The only reason I didn't cancel was because there were so many issues with the aerobox system. I think it's a good thing I didn't though. I am very excited - I just hope there are different length premixes . . that way everybody is happy . . and I hope they are very intense. I need intense low impact in my life and it is awfully hard to find for me.

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe low impact series, cathe preorder, cathe presale